Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ School Controls ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon: Season 3

School Controls

By: Mezuno: Anime Reader

Chapter 4

The Meeting

At Takato's house, Takato would take his school uniform off quickly, putting on his usual blue sweat shirt, khaki pants, and yellow wristbands. He would always wear his goggles, even to school. For some reason, they let him, he didn't know why though. Then walked to the door, looking back towards the sleeping Dinosaur on his bed. "Come On, Guilmon!! We can't be late this time!!" Takato yelled, turning the knob of the door. Guilmon's golden-colored eyes would slowly open, with a blink and a yawn, he got up. He walked over to Takato, and they both left the room, and the house towards the park.

At the park, Rika, Henry, Kazu, Kenta, Ryo, and their Digimon all spoke to each other about the Soul Return Tamers that they were going to meet. "The Leader probably has a kick butt Digimon!" Kazu exclaimed to Kenta, but he turned to Guardramon, "No offense..." "None taken, Kazu!" Guardramon responded with a tone that could be described as happy. "Probably, but what if the Leader's a...." Kenta began, but right there, Kazu finished his sentence, "A Girl?!" Kenta nodded, his hands behind his back, MarineAngemon on his head. "You obviously think the leader could be a Girl?!" Kazu yelled crazily. "Hey there, you all must be the Tamers Takato told us about." a voice spoke from behind the group. They all turned around, seeing a boy that wore a long sleeved, purple turtleneck shirt, and dark blue jeans. Next to him with a girl that was a little bit shorter than him, she wore a red sleeveless, turtleneck tank top-like shirt, a long, greyish skirt, and a grey colored jean jacket. "Wowza!" Kazu and Kenta spoke in unison, staring at the girl. She had long, dark brown hair in a ponytail, and emerald green eyes. *Never thought I'd be THIS interested in a girl!* Kazu yelled in his head, still staring at the girl. "My name is Mezuno Otsuka, and I'm the leader of the Soul Return Tamers." the girl spoke, she then looked to the boy next to her and said, "This is Shawn Okuma, one of the Tamers of my team." Shawn smiled and greeted, "How ya doin'?" Mezuno grinned, she then looked behind the other Tamers and began again, "And over there is Toki Yama, the "Bat Keeper"" The Tamers blinked, turning around. Kazu and Kenta jumped back, seeing a boy emerge from the darkness under the tree. "Hello, I'm Toki, and I am indeed a Bat Keeper." the boy spoke with a grin, a huge bat appearing from under the tree. It screeched, then stopped, landing on Toki's head. "Hiya!" the large bat spoke, a smile on his face. Ryo took out his Digivice, pointing it to the bat, "DemiDevimon, a Virus type and Rookie leveled Digimon. His attack is Demi Dart ...." Mezuno smiled, but then frowned, "Angel isn't here yet... And where's Takato?" "Heh, knowing Takato, he's probably sleep at home. But hey, I'm here!" Kazu answered, appearing closer to her. Mezuno blinked and backed away from Kazu, getting a little bit scared. Shawn glared at Kazu, making him flinch. Mezuno walked over to Shawn and sighed, she then turned her head, seeing someone in the distance.

"Hurry It Up, Guilmon!!" Takato yelled, pulling Guilmon towards the big tree in the park, they were so close! "I'm Hurrying, Takato!" Guilmon yelled, continuing the try and get to Takato's speed. They neared the big tree, but the sky was getting much darker. It was still early in the day, how was it getting dark all ready? Something was emerging from the sky, and it wasn't good. Mezuno, Shawn, and Toki looked up at the sky, as did the other Tamers. "Oh no... Not him again...." Mezuno muttered, she had a sweatdrop, then her face changed to a serious one. MarineDevimon appeared out of the sky, landing between Takato and the others. "Gomamon!" Shawn yelled, Gomamon appearing out of the bushes. "Renamon!" Mezuno called, her Renamon appearing. DemiDevimon flew over to Renamon and perched on her shoulder. Rika's Renamon would then appear next to her, but there was something VERY different about her! Her yellow fur was turning to a darker color, like dark grey or black. Rika looked to her, but didn't say anything. Yup, Rika was still under that stupid spell, and so was Henry! Terriermon's usual bright green spots were now forest green. "Well well! Looks like Soul Return's got some new pals! This'll be fun!" MarineDevimon declared, after saying this, he yelled, "Evil Wind!" "Not Again!!" Shawn yelled, he got in front of the other tamers, the wind attack hitting him and pushing him back into a tree, "Gah!" "Huh? You wish to die first, Human? Your wish will be granted!" MarineDevimon exclaimed with an evily laugh, making Shawn float away from the tree, and up high from the ground, "EVIL WIND!!!" A worse, black wind appeared, blowing sharp sticks and leaves at Shawn. "GGAAAHHH!!!!!" Shawn yelled in pain, he was dropped to the ground, unconcious. Mezuno gasped, "SHAWN!!!" She made an angry look at MarineDevimon, flames in her eyes, "RENAMON!!!!" Her Renamon got in a fighting stance, and began running towards the huge Digimon. Mezuno took out her Digivice, also taking out a card. She slipped it through the small slot on the device, "Digimodify!! Big Bang Hammer Activate!!" The huge hammer once again appeared in Renamon's hands, she jumped over the top of MarineDevimon's head and brought it down on his pointed head, "Take That!!" "YOW!!!" MarineDevimon yelled, falling down to the ground. Renamon threw the hammer forcefully at him, aimed at his third eye. It reached his face, and smacked him right there! Making him fall on his back again, and his eyes her anime swirls. "Finish The Job!!" Mezuno yelled angrily, stomping her foot. "Right!" Renamon spoke, crossing her arms, then uncrossing them again, "Diamond Storm!" The small, glowing diamonds flew at MarineDevimon's heart (If he had one), ait all went right through him, making holes all over his body. "AAHH!!!" he was the last thing his yelled, he turned into data. Renamon absorbed it, and went back down to her Tamer.

Kazu and Kenta blinked with surprised looks, "Kenta, remind me not to get on Mezuno's bad side...." Kenta nodded, shaking a little. Mezuno and Renamon ran over to Gomamon and Shawn. "Gomamon, is Shawn going to be ok?" Mezuno asked, bending down to look at Shawn's cuts. He was bleeding a lot, but it wasn't THAT bad. "I think so, but wow! You really got rid of that stinker!" Gomamon spoke, smiling. "Well, you could say that..." Renamon said with a small blush, she liked being congratulated about how good she fought. "UUggghhh...." a voice groaned, Mezuno looked at Shawn's face, seeing he was waking up. "Heh, welcome back..." she spoke, a small grin on her face, "Don't ever do that again, all right? You're my right hand tamer on the team, and we need you alive!" "Heh...." was Shawn's reply, he slowly sat up, "Heh.... If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you liked me...." "Huh?!" Mezuno asked with widened eyes, she turned her head, blushing, "N-No way!!! I like you only as a friend, and you're a tamer on my team, we still need you...." Shawn grinned with a hint of disbelief in it, "Whatever...." "Damn You, Shawn!! Shut Up!!!" Mezuno yelled, smacking him. Shawn fell backwards on his back again, anime swirls were now his eyes. "Oops!!!" was all Mezuno could say. She turned to the other tamers with a grin, "Eheheheheheh...." The sky turned white again, and something else was coming towards them. Was... Was that a girl?! Mezuno looked up and grinned, "Hey Angel! You're a little late to the party!" "Awww.... Heck, I knew we shouldn't have stopped at the Trick Shop!" the girl spoke, landing on the ground with a taller woman. Mezuno smiled, "Hey there, Angewomon!" "Hello Mezuno, what happened to Shawn this time? MarineDevimon again?" Angewomon asked, walking over. "You got it..." Renamon answered, folding her arms. Shawn slowly sat up, then got to his feet, "I'm fine...." Mezuno turned to the other tamers, "Hey, it was nice meeting all of you, but we have to get going before "Mister Hero" passes out again!" The Tamers nodded, and Takato walked over to Mezuno, "Hey, at least you got to meet everybody! Anyway, see you tomorrow." Mezuno nodded, Renamon taking her hand, the both of the disappeared. Gomamon jumped onto DemiDevimon's head, and they flew off, Toki just disappearing without a trace. Angewomon picked Angel up, and they flew away, leaving the Tamers alone. After all that's happened, all the tamers left to their houses, but what will happen next?

Else where... "Siaka, you will take MarineDevimon's place, you too, Sugumi. I'm trusting you, so don't let me down." the voice from before commanded. Two girls with evil smirks nodded, they both looked up, and disappeared.

To Be Continued....