Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Helo again! If you want to read this, you have to read the Prologue first, or you won't understand. If you read it, you can read this! As I told you before, this story is based on a Doraemon Adventure story. Want more descriptions? Go back to the Prologue if you want. Enjoy reading!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or the Doraemon plot.

Chap.1

When Taichi reached the entrance of the forest, he spotted a yellow and pink spiral. Taichi's eyes widened. He never saw that kind of thing before. As he was about to pass it, a voice said, "No, don't go yet. This spiral leads you to a shortcut to find the `Silver White Knight' and you are it."

"Wha-what? What are you talking about? Who are you? Show yourself!" he demanded.

"Do not be afraid. I won't harm you. Just go through the spiral. You want to get Princess Sora, right?"

"Um… yeah, but can I trust you?"

"Don't worry. I've been ordered by Ho Bird to pick you as the White Silver Knight. You are destined."

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course, why would I lie to you?"

Taichi thought for a moment and decided to go through the spiral thing. "Here goes nothing." He ran towards it with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he felt himself floating in the air and opened his eyes slowly. He was in an area which had yellow and pink surroundings and nothing else. There was no ground, so he floated.

"Welcome, Silver White Knight," a small fairy that was about the size of his palm greeted him.

"W-who are you? And where am I?" he asked in a panic voice tone.

"Don't be panic, I am the Silk Fairy. Just call me Mimi for short. My job is to tour you and tell you what you must do. And this is the shortcut to get the Silver White helmet and sword as I told you. The helmet can't be broken and the sword will move by itself," said the pretty fairy, but not as pretty as Princess Sora. She had brown, curly (but not too curly) hair that flows down to her waist. She wore a pair of light purple boots. She had a golden necklace around her neck and her almost transparent wings on her back. "Follow me."

Taichi had a confused look on his face. He followed Mimi. He walked by floating. It's like when you go to space (A/N: I've never been to space, though and so does Taichi ^_^), no gravitation.

"We're almost at the end of the short cut," said Mimi. "Just a few more seconds."

Taichi took a step and suddenly the area became dark, like the night sky. He felt himself becoming heavy. "Why do I feel like falling down?" he asked Mimi.

"Because we're entering the gravitation circle," was the reply.

"Waaaaaa!!!" Taichi fell down from the sky.

Mimi immediately flew down from to catch up with him. "Why can't you fly? So how can you-?"

"It's no use for you to say that!" Taichi cut her off.

Before hitting the ground, Taichi's shirt was stuck on top of a half moon balloon (A/N: This is a fanfiction, so anything is possible!). "Phew, lucky you didn't fall to the ground," said Mimi.

"You're an irresponsible tour guide."

"You haven't been trained with the scary things yet. After that you will be a strong hero," Mimi changed the subject.

Suddenly puff of black smokes reached the half moon balloon. Taichi coughed. "What's this?!" he asked Mimi.

"The city is burned!" she shrieked. "Yo the Wizard's knights are the cause of this. Odorom already conquered half of the cities in Yumirume.

"I know that!" Taichi said, annoyed.

"It's up to you now, Silver White Knight!"

"But where should I go?"

"I'll explain. The explanation is very long. First you go-" she was cut off by arrows shooting at them. Luckily, they weren't hurt, nor did the balloon. "They found us!! Come on, let's go!" She flew quickly.

Before Taichi was left behind he shouted, "Wait!! I can't fly!!"

"Humans can't fly?" She flew back to the balloon and tear the edge. "Hold on tight!"

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" The moon burst and went to the opposite side of the city. "My… my eyes is… circles…" Taichi wasn't strong enough to hold the balloon again. He let go off it and fell. "Mimi…!! Help!!" he cried while falling.

Splash!! He didn't hit the ground luckily. He swam to the riverbank and sneezed. "Mimi! Where are you?!" he called out, but no response. "I'm starving and I already ate the food that mother gave me. I should have left some." He sighed and took a deep breath. He smelt something. He smelt food. He followed the delicious scent and saw a boy about his age sitting near a fire camp.

The boy was eating his food, which were a piece of bread and a fried chicken. Taichi recognized his face. It was Yamato! "Yamato!" he cried. Yamato looked up at Taichi. "Oh, who are you?"

"Gosh Yamato! You only left two days ago and forgotten me?!" Taichi said shocked. "I'm the Silver White Knight, Taichi," he said proudly.

Yamato burst out laughing. "Oh, Taichi! I didn't know that it's you. I thought you're not going to leave your `beloved family' and besides, you're not wearing a helmet or bringing a sword. How can you become a knight, especially the Silver White Knight!" He laughed his head off.

"Guess I forgot about that," Taichi muttered. He turned red.

"I'll give you my old ones later. You know where the Silver White helmet and sword are?"

"I'm not asking," Taichi replied, annoyed.

"At the headwaters is a huge tree. The tree that reaches the clouds is called the Yorabatai tree. The helmet and sword is on the top."

Yamato heard Taichi's stomach growled. "Ha, ha, ha… you're hungry?" He handed Taichi his bitten chicken drumstick. "If you're my servant, you can eat this." Yamato grinned.

Taichi had no choice. He grabbed the drumstick and ate the meat like mad. "How unfortunate am I…" he said to himself.

"Thank God, right at the moment. The servant that I brought left me." Yamato opened his sleeping bag and slept soundly. Taichi finished the drumstick and threw the bone away. Sighing, he lied down on the soft, cool grass. A few more minutes of thinking about his family, he fell asleep.

Yeah, I know that I made Taichi act like an idiot. Don't you think so? But Nobita, one of the main characters in Doraemon IS an idiot! Nobita is weak and stupid. If you don't read Doraemon or watch the show, I tell you that he always get a 0 for his tests! Really stupid, huh? Well, see ya in the next chap! And REVIEW!!