Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! So you like the Prologue and Chap.1? I hope you do. See the Prologue and Chap.1 if you want to know the story before this.

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon and the plot, which is from Doraemon. I only own a few plots.

Chap.2

"No!!" cried a 16-year-old girl. Her shining brown hair flowed down to her shoulder and her crimson eyes sparkled like the stars. She wore a golden crown with gemstones on it. Her baby blue gown fitted her perfectly. "You'll give me to them only to protect our Kingdom?!"

"But Sora, if Yo the Wizard isn't destroyed, the Kingdom will!" The King shouted in rage. "Besides, you will be married to the Silver White Knight!"

"No father, I don't want to marry someone that I don't love!" She put her hands on her beautiful face and cried. "If you keep on forcing me, I'll leave the castle!"

"Sora, go to your room now," The King ordered. She walked to her room; her hands were still on her face. "Guard her," he ordered the Guards.

****

Deep in the forest, two teenagers were walking. The one with the dark brown hair seemed tired. He was bringing two heavy bags, which were not belonged to him. The other one with the blond hair was walking in front of him, talking happily, "If I get the Silver White sword, I'll not be defeated! Not only that. With that sword, I will defeat the dragon. If you touch the dragon's blood, you will be immortal! Then I will attack the Odorom troops and save Yumirume!" he swished his sword pretending it to be real. "The King had promised that if anybody defeat Odorom will be married to his daughter. If I marry her, I will be the next king."

"Hey, that's my part," the brown hair said to himself.

"Clam down, Princess Sora." Yamato laughed. "I'll protect the castle!" He ran ahead of Taichi like crazy. "Wait Princess, I'll be right there! Oh honey, come to me!" As he ran into the bushes, he turned back with a frightened look on his face.

"Why?" Taichi asked.

"Ssst, ther's something behind the bushes," he whispered to Taichi. "It could be a ghost, you now. Go and see, Taichi."

Taichi became scared. "No, go and see yourself."

"You don't want to listen to your master, huh?!" Yamato drew his sword and Taichi ran in front of the bushes.

Taichi heard a Cling, cling sound and, "Auu, Grauu," noise.

He shivered. "What's that?" he asked himself. As he bravely shuffled the leaves, he saw a bear cub. It was struggling to get off a trap. "Oh, poor little bear." He opened the trap that grabbed the cub's leg and it ran away.

"Hey, you released my captured animal!" shouted a familiar voice. The boy was about his age, carrying a sword and wearing a helmet.

Taichi realized who he was. "Koushiro!!"

The boy's black eyes calmed down. "Taichi?" He laughed. "Oh, Taichi, I never thought you would be coming here."

Behind the bushes, Yamato saw the whole thing. "Well, well, well Koushiro, I'm going to get the Silver White helmet and sword, so there's no hope for you," said Yamato, appearing in front of them.

"Yamato? Sorry, but I'm the one who will get them," Koushiro said.

Yamato was burning up. "I challenge you!" He took off his sword from its cover.

"So you want to battle? I accept your challenge."

"Sca-scary." Taichi tried to get out of the scene.

Koushiro attacked, but Yamato blocked it. Koushiro attacked three more times, but Yamato blocked them all. Yamato didn't have a chance to attack, because Koushiro was so fast. Koushiro gave one more swish at Yamato's hand. Yamato lost his grip of his sword. Koushiro hit Yamato's helmet and Yamato fell down.

"I give up!" he said.

"Wow, I've never thought that Koushiro is a great sword player," Taichi said to himself.

"Let me be your servant, just don't kill me," Yamato begged.

"Who said I'll kill you, but if you want to be my servant, I'll be happy to accept it."

A few minutes later, Taichi was carrying four heavy bags. He was extremely tired.

"This is the Yorabatai tree," Taichi heard Yamato's voice, which is ahead of him. He looked up and saw a gigantic tree and on the very top, he saw something shining brightly.

You like this chap? No? Please tell me by reviewing or you could send me an email. Know my email address, right? If you don't know and you want to send me one, here it is: apel_bulat84@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to reply back. Thanks and bye!