Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, so I made two chapters in a day! Read this chap, okay? I'm sorry if you don't like the chapters before this chapter. You could tell me what to improve, k? Enjoy reading!!

Disclaimer: As I told you before, I don't own anything, except some plots.

Chap.3

"This is the Yorabatai tree," Taichi heard Yamato's voice, which is ahead of him. He looked up and saw a gigantic tree and on the very top, he saw something shining brightly.

"Wow, so tall!!" Koushiro exclaimed.

"The top shines. The helmet and sword are there…" Yamato said.

"Okay, I'm going," said Koushiro, while Yamato was taking a rope from his bag.

"Sorry, me first!" Yamato climbed ahead of Koushiro.

"Hey!"

"The one faster will get the helmet and sword." Yamato stuck his tongue out to him. "They'll be mine!"

"Okay, then I also have to go," Taichi said. He began climbing, but fell down. He couldn't climb trees. "Ouch!!" He lied down, giving up. "I hate climbing trees. Could I marry Princess Sora without this?"

Meanwhile, the two were still racing and Yamato was far ahead of Koushiro. "Damn, he's so fast!" Koushiro exclaimed.

"See, I told you I'll win!" Yamato saw a big branch. He decided to rest on it for a while. He looked down at the ground. "Hmm… very tall. It's impossible to reach the top today." He extended the rope down to the ground. "Oooii, Taichi!" Taichi immediately stood up. "Bring water with the sack, then knot it to this rope. The food too!"

Taichi went down the hill to the river with the sack in his hands. When he was about to fill it with water, he saw something shining. "There's something shining in the water. Like a shape of a half moon." He put his hands into the water and touched the shining thing. He felt something rubbery then realized what it was. "Oh… that moon!" He picked it up and got an idea. "Oh yeah, maybe I can blow it."

Up on the branch, Yamato was waiting for Taichi to get his water and food. "I'm thirsty. What's taking him so long…" He shouted, "Taichi! Don't be lazy and hurry up!"

Koushiro, who was nearing the branch said to himself, "My hands hurt. If this keeps on going, I'll be far left behind…" Suddenly he saw something shining behind him.

"Wha- what's that?!" exclaimed Yamato, shocked.

Taichi was sitting on the thing. The half moon balloon floated up. The bottom edge of the balloon was the rope that Taichi was supposed to tie the sack with. Taichi winked and waved at Yamato. "Bye, bye." A few minutes later, he was already on the top of the Yorabatai tree. He jumped off the balloon and said, "Where's the Silver White sword?" the shining thing was a chest. The chest is maroon and rubies were on it.

"Welcome, brave knight of Yumirume," the chest said in a robotic voice. "We give you the Silver White helmet and sword." The chest opened by itself and there were a silver helmet, silver sword, silver pair of gloves and boots.

Taichi looked down at the chest, surprised. "This isn't a dream, isn't it?" He wore them on his body. "But how to get down?" He looked down the tree and it was very scary.

"The exit is inside the chest," the chest said. Taichi went in the chest and glide down the smooth slide board.

"Wow, a slide!" Taichi loved to play on slides since he was little. It was the end of the exciting slide. "I'm coming!" He went out of the tree through a hole.

"Wait!" taichi looked up and saw Yamato and Koushiro climbing down. A few more seconds, they were on the ground.

"Taichi, you arrogant boy!" said Yamato angrily.

"Give up the helmet and sword!" said Koushiro furiously.

"Don't be rough, I'm the one who got these," Taichi said.

Yamato and Koushiro chased Taichi with their swords off their covers. "Grrr!!"

"Aaaahh!" Taichi ran away. He didn't know how to play swords.

"Don't run!" shouted Yamato. Taichi accidentally tripped over a rock and fell down. Yamato and Koushiro's swords were about to hit him, but his hand moved by itself and blocked them with his. His eyes widened.

"You want to challenge us?" Koushiro questioned, surprised. "Want to give your soul to the number one sword player in the whole world?" They grinned.

Taichi stood up and his hands began moving by itself again, playing the sword. He didn't want to look, so he closed his eyes tightly.

"Oh, he can play swords!"

"He's cheating! The swishes are as fast as lightning!" shouted Yamato.

"My body moves by itself! Stop! Stop!" Taichi cried. Suddenly his body stopped moving, so he opened his eyes. "Huh?" He saw two swords on the ground and his two best friends shivering. He calmed down and put his sword in its cover. "Don't be rough again, okay?"

"I beg you to be my servant," Yamato said.

"Me too," Koushiro begged.

"Ah, you guys don't need to be my servants. You're my friends, right?" Taichi gave them one of his rare kind smiles. "We'll combine our strength to defeat Odorom."

"Let's eat dinner," Yamato suggested.

"Yeah, it's getting late," Koushiro added.

I know that you all, Taiora fans are looking for the Taiora, right? Well, maybe I'll put some Taiora hints in the next chapter. Please, please, please read the next chapter when I post it. Sayonara!

P.S. If you think the chapters are too short, I'll make them longer in the next chap! Thanks for reading!