Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chap.4

Taichi opened his eyes from his sleep found himself seeing an orange dinosaur, wearing a purple cloak and purple pointed hat., which had stars on it. "Waaa!! Who are you?!" Taichi had a frightened look on his face.

The creature grinned. "Hi Taichi! I see you've woken up!" he creature said cheerfully. He had two large, green eyes, which were looking warmly at Taichi. He was holding a broomstick. It's a very weird creature. "I'm Agumon the Wizard and I've come here to help you."

"Agumon?" he asked, making sure. "Hey, how did you know my name?!"

"Well, Mimi told me."

"Mimi?"

"Yeah Mimi. The fairy that took you to the spiral shortcut."

"Oh her. And where is she now?"

"She said that she have some important business, so she ordered me to be the subtitude."

"Oh, I see."

Yamato and Koushiro had just woken up. "What's all that noises?" Yamato asked sleepily, then he realized who was talking to Taichi. "What's that?!"

"It's okay, Yamato, he's Agumon the Wizard and he's the tour guide to tour us."

"Sounds more like Yo the Wizard," said Koushiro, who was rubbing his eyes.

"Hey!" protested Agumon. "Just call me Agumon and leave the `the Wizard'!"

They all sweatdropped. "Okay, okay, Agumon."

"Thanks. By the way, what's your name?" He pointed at Yamato and Koushiro.

"They're my friends. The one with blond hair and blue eyes is Yamato and the other one is Koushiro." Taichi said before his friend could answer.

"Hello," the three said together.

"Okay! So all you have to do next is to defeat the dragon!" Agumon changed the subject.

"And where is it?" questioned Yamato.

"Eh… I'm not quite sure, but hey! I'm just a rookie tour guide! Guess I forgot to ask Mimi where it is…" The three fell like the anime.

Suddenly, they heard a roaring sound. Behind the thick bushes, a large bear appeared, looking hungry. "Waa… a giant bear!" they all shouted, scared.

Yamato, Koushiro and Agumon ran away from the bear, but Agumon suddenly stopped. "Huh! Wa- wait!" Yamato and Koushiro stopped after hearing Agumon. "You guys said that you want to defeat the dragon, but you ran away from only seeing a bear."

"B- but."

"Only Taichi didn't run away." They walked back to where Taichi and the bear was.

"Uuuh…"

As they came back, they saw Taichi stunned with the hungry bear ready to eat him. Suddenly a bear cub appeared, running towards the much bigger bear. "Daddy, no! He saved me from a trap!" the cub said in human language.

"What? Really?" the father said. He went down to his knee said to Taichi, "I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me."

Taichi stood up. "It's okay, I understand." Then he changed the subject, "We want to defeat the dragon, do you know where it is?"

"We?"

"My friends." Taichi looked around and spotted Agumon, Yamato and Koushiro behind him. "There." He pointed to them.

They approached him and the bear. "Hi!" they all said together.

"But… no! You can't kill the dragon. It's too dangerous."

"I know, but we have to go. We have to save Sora… I mean Yumirume," Taihchi said, blushing light pink.

"Oh, okay. I'll help you," the bear said in a worried voice tone. "But only until the entrance of the Dragon's Valley, okay?"

"Okay, thanks!"

Suddenly, they heard a screaming, "Ho, ho, ho, ho!" It was like a man's voice.

"What's that sound?" Taichi asked the bear.

The bear looked around and noticed where the noise came from. "It's only a bird there." He pointed to a tree branch.

The weird-looking bird screamed once more, "Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho." Then it flew away.

"That's a weird bird," Agumon commented.

"Now, Daddy wants to go to the Dragon's Valley. Take care of yourself for a while, okay?" the bear said to his son.

"Okay. You have to be careful, Daddy," the bear cub said.

"I will." He turned to Taichi. "What's your name?"

"Taichi," Taichi replied.

"Taichi, you can ride on my back."

"Wow, thanks!"

Taichi sat on the bear's large back, Agumon flew with his broomstick, while Yamato and Koushiro walked. "Good luck!!" the bear cub called out to them. Taichi waved at him.

Thousands of people were heading to the capital city of Yumirume, where the palace was. Roars of steps were heard. People were carrying their belongings and some were riding carriages.

Meanwhile in the castle, the General of the city Greem was talking to King Takenouchi. "Your Majesty, the people from Greem are heading to the capital city for safeness. Sorry Your Majesty. We already fought till our final strength, but the black magic of the Odorom troops…"

"Hmm… so Greem had already fallen to the enemy's hand?" the King said, disappointed. "Why haven't the Silver White Knight come?! What's he doing right now and where is he?!" the King shouted, stressed.

"Your Majesty! The Princess…" Sora's servant came running towards King Takenouchi with a piece of paper in her hand. "Her room is empty and there was this paper on her bed!!" She handed him the paper.

It said:

Dear Dad,

I ran away from the castle. I'm sorry if I'm too stubborn. Hope you're always healthy.

Love,

Sora

The King became furious as he saw this. "Guards, what's your job?!"

"We stood in front of the Princess's room," the two Guards said. The Guards and King Takenouchi ran to her room and saw that the windows were opened. "Looks like the Princess escaped through the window."

King Takenouchi looked outside the window and saw a long rope hanging from the window to the ground. "Search around the country!" he ordered.

The draw bridge dropped and knights riding horses came out of the castle. "Princess Sora!!" on of the knights called out. They crossed another bridge.

Under the bridge, somebody was there. A knight… no! A girl wearing a knight's suit! "Sorry, but there will be no more Princess. From now on, I'll become a knight!" she said to herself happily. She walked to the riverbank. "Hmm… where should I go now…" she wondered.

She saw a small hut. One of the knights got off from his horse. "I'll go and check in there," he said, leaving the horse outside. None of his friends were there.

Suddenly, she came out with an idea. She jogged to the horse while saying, "I'm borrowing the horse." As she climbed up the horse, it shrieked. She was shocked. The horse ran far away from the hut and the castle. "Aaaa… help!" she cried. "I don't know how to control a horse!" She held on tight the horse's neck. The horse ran faster to where anybody knew.

****

Meanwhile, an apple tree was shaking hard. The apples dropped to the ground. The thing that was shaking the tree was a bear. A gigantic brown bear.

"Wow, delicious!" said a brown-haired teenager, Taichi. As the bear thought that that would be enough, he approached the river and caught a lot of fishes. He brought them to the riverbank. "I think those are enough fishes, Mr. Bear," the boy said.

A few minutes later, three teenagers and a creature were sitting around a fire camp. Mr. Bear was putting firewood into the fire. They were happily eating their food. "Eat a lot, okay?" said Mr. Bear to them.

"It's like camping if we go with Mr. Bear," Taichi said cheerfully.

"You can have drinks from my bag," said Agumon. He got out a blue, small bag. "I want orange juice," he said while shuffling through the bag. "Ah, there!" He was holding a can of orange juice.

The four were amazed. "You can do magics?" asked Mr. Bear.

"Of course I can, I'm a wizard! Anything can come out of this bag, even if it is big or small," Agumon said proudly. He accidentally threw the bag up high and it was stuck on a meteor that was heading out of their way. "Waa… a meteor!" Agumon saw that his broom was following the meteor. "It's following!"

The broom flew towards the meteor. Agumon jumped up and down. "It's gone," said Yamato.

"Weird magic," said Koushiro.