Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey guys! How are ya? I'm really tired today… I got nothing to do, so I decided to update this fic. You guys like it so far? I hope you do, but there's ONLY one person who reviewed! Gwaaah! :'( thank you, Net. Iif you guys like or dislike or whatever, please review! Oh yeah, this chapter… I made it for you Taiora fans, especially for Sharon, becoz I think she's dying to read the next chap. Okay, that's all I've got to say. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, but I wish I could. If I do, I would make it Taiora at the end of season 2! And make some more Rukato hints in Digimon Tamers!

Chap.6

That night was a starry night. In an old castle, someone said in a scary voice, "My prediction of the stars told me that the Silver White Knight…"

"Sorry Your Majesty," one of his followers cut off. "Even if they have thousands or even millions of knights, our soldiers will defeat them with the strength of our dark magic, right?"

"Huh! You're wrong," the leader said. "My prediction of the stars said that there will be a tough knight, who will not be killed, even if he is burned or destroyed!" he said angrily.

Outside the spooky castle, a bird screamed, "Ho, ho, ho!" He flew into the window where his leader was. "I'm back, Your Majesty…"

"Why are you late? So how did it go?"

"Like the prediction, I told Mimi to pick the weak one."

The leader's red eyes began to glow. He held his cane tightly and shouted, "Fool!" The skull that was on top of the cane glowed neon green and shoot a lightning beam towards the bird. The bird was thrown to a pillar. "If you pick the weak one, he'll be strong! If anybody wears the Silver White Knight helmet and sword, their strength will be the opposite!"

The bird struggled to get up to his two feet and bowed. "Your Majesty, I knew that, but even though he is strong, he can't live forever."

Hmm… have you checked him?"

"Of course! He will be controlled by Your Majesty!"

****

"The Dragon's Valley hasn't appeared yet? I'm tired!" complained Agumon. "We already walked for three days!!"

"We already walked before these!" Yamato said to him.

Only Taichi didn't complain, because he sat on Mr. Bear's back.

Suddenly the ground trembled. "We're almost there. There are a lot of earthquakes near the Dragon's Valley," said Mr. Bear.

"Mr. Bear, I think I can walk by myself now," Taichi said.

"Well, okay." Taichi get off Mr. Bear's back and walked. After a while of walking, they reached their goal and stopped walking.

"This is the Dragon's Valley," said Mr. Bear to the four of them.

"It looks scary…" Koushiro commented.

"Now, Mr. Bear can go back to the forest. Thanks for your helps and rides," Taichi said.

"You guys really want to go?" Mr. Bear asked, concerned. "The dragon attack people with the fire from its mouth. People said that if the fire hit you, you will be turned into a stone. No one could go home alive."

"That's already the Silver White Knight's job."

"We're the three unbeatable knights!" Koushiro said proudly.

"Agumon the Wizard too!" added the small dinosaur.

"Okay, just be careful there," Mr. Bear said. He shook hands with Taichi. With that, Mr. Bear went back to the forest.

"Come on!" commanded Taichi bravely. He entered the Dragon's Valley. Yamato, Koushiro and Agumon followed.

Suddenly, they heard a, `Derr, derr,' sound. "What's that sound?" Yamato asked.

"It's the magma moving. There's hot lava under this soil," Agumon explained.

"How did you know?" Yamato asked again.

"Being wizards have to know many things, you know," Agumon replied. "If you want to kill the dragon, cut off its mustaches first, so it's in pain," Agumon said to Taichi.

"Is it easy?" Taichi asked. Before Agumon could reply, the big rock that Taichi was standing on went up high. Taichi was thrown far away. The thing that pushed the rock was a geyser.

"Ouch, hot!! Run!!" cried Agumon. The three of them hid behind tall rocks to avoid the hot water. Once the geyser had subsided, the three stood up. "That's a geyser. It come out once in an hour."

"Oh, I thought it was the dragon's pee," Koushiro said.

"Um, where's Taichi?" Agumon asked.

"Looks like he was thrown far away from us," Yamato replied.

"Oooii… Taichi!!" Koushiro shouted.

"Ssst, what if the dragon heard you?!" Agumon and Yamato shouted in a whisper.

"How about if we split up?" Yamato suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Agumon replied.

"You'll go this way, Koushiro go that way, while I go this way," said Yamato, who was pointing at the directions.

They began to walk to their given directions. "Search slowly," Agumon adviced.

Yamato walked slowly, hoping that he would find Taichi. "I hate it when someone surprised me in a sudden," he said to himself. He walked behind the stone and saw an angry-faced knight, holding a sword. His teeth showed. Yamato was shocked and calm down again, noticing that it was only a statue. "What kind of stupid statue is this?" He laughed, but stopped suddenly when he realized what he was talking about. "Statue?!" He covered his mouth and became scared. "The dragon!!" He ran away from it like mad. He hit another statue. He looked around. Everywhere were statues. "Huaaa, Mommy!!" he shouted.

Koushiro came running to him. "Why are you so loud?!"

"B- because…!!"

Suddenly, they heard a roaring sound. Louder and scarier than Mr. Bear's roar.

"Waaa… there's the dragon!!" Yamato shrieked and pointing to a very tall and huge rock, like a hill.

"Don't panic!!" Koushiro said, withdrawing his sword. "I'll cut your mustaches!" he said to the dragon.

Before they could move anymore, they were hit by an orangey red flame that turned them into statues.

****

Meanwhile, Agumon found Taichi, who was rubbing his head. "Ouch, it hurts," Taichi said.

"So you're here," Agumon said, running towards him.

"Hi, Agumon." Taichi put his helmet back on.

"Groookh!!!" roared something.

"What's that sound?" Taichi asked.

"It came from that direction," Agumon said, pointing at the direction. He ran towards it with Taichi following. Suddenly Agumon stopped and said, "Stop! Let's hide!"

They ran to a nearby tall rock. The roar was heard louder this time. They peaked a little bit and Taichi gasped. "The dragon!!" he shouted in a whisper.

So you like this chap? I know there isn't some Taioras yet, but I promise there would be some on the next chapter! Don't worry, Taichi and Sora will meet on the next one! And please review! If there aren't any reviews, I would think people don't like my story, and I won't continue it… See ya on the next chap {if I decide to continue}.