Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers: Leaving The Past ❯ Fine, Mi Amour ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dialog key-
*mysterious voice*
"Everyone else"
::thinking::
-The Digimon talking-
/dreams and flashbacks/

Iris: ...okay, I skipped the battle because I got tired of coming up with attack names and such.. but I'll explain what happened between then and now....

-The battle raged between UltimateAkumamon and UltimateTenshumon, both causing major damage to the other until they both de-digivolved back into separate tamers and Digimon. DarkCoyomon's henchmen fled the moment they detached from their leader. The evil entity spat angrily as they left. Henry stepped forward to stop DarkCoyomon from hurting Arima when....-

"Henry..." Arima nudged him aside, "This is my past that I must triumph over."

-It is good that you think that way...- DarkCoyomon glowed and spilt into the real Prof. Saiko and DarkCoyomon, "But sadly, it's that kind of thinking that destroyed your mother and sister, ah what deaths they suffered."

"Shut up, you bastard!" Arima cried.

"Touchy, touchy."

D-I-G-I-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N...

-DarkCoyomon- "And Riley Saiko bio-merge to!" The two enemies merged and formed a tall, demonic figure. It had ram horns on its canine head, a devil's body (hooves and all), and walked on all fours -YoukaiSaikomon!-

"Let's go, Arima." Henry started to say, but Arima held her hand to stop him.

"Stay, leave, do anything..." he turned to look at him with a determined glare across her stressed face, "..but do not get involved any farther. I will not lose anymore of the people that I care about. Coyomon!"

D-I-G-I-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N...

-Coyomon- "and Arima bio-merge to!" Arima hugged Coyomon close to her as they merged together. A burst of light enshrouded the room as an angelic figure slowly rose from where the two were originally standing. She had long silver hair, gold eyes, six wings, and was dressed in a gold/white robe that gently fell into folds at her feet. The god-send held her hands out to her opponent and spoke softly, -AngelArimamon.-

-Heh, this time, there is no author to save you...-

(Iris: OMG! He's locked my keys! *presses her face to the screeen* Be careful Arima-chan!)

-I need no help from some otherworldly being.- AngelArimamon murmured -The love of my friends is all the help I need, and all the power that will defeat you.-

-Feh.- YoukaiSaikomon lurched forward in a powerful charge. AngelArimamon opened her arms up as her enemy struck her. All time seemed to stop.

::Arima!:: Henry cried in vain.

::Do not burden yourself with my memory:: Henry stood face to face with Arima, her body glowing softly. ::You and the others must leave now.::

::But..:: Arima put her hand to his mouth. Tears streamed down Henry's face as Arima moved her hand to gently kiss his lips. He pulled her close, never wanting to let go. ::Arima... please don't leave me.::

Henry fell to his knees as Arima's body disappeared. His mind returned to the battle, where he looked up at the still paused attack.

-My final attack is strong and ruthless... there will be nothing held back... there will be nothing left... please leave.- AngelArimamon closed her eyes then quickly opened them -AngelArimamon's Final Attack! Heart's Sacrifice!-

Takato grabbed Henry's arm as the bolted for the door. There was no sound as the room exploded into a bouquet of colors and left a writhing Riley Saiko and a shining Coyomon looking down upon a fallen Arima.

"Arima!" Henry shouted, pulling away from Takato to go to Arima's side. He pulled her up to his chest and sobbed her name, "Arima... Arima... please don't go..." She didn't respond and he curled into a fetal position around her, "No. No."

-Henry.- Coyomon said -You have to go back; you have a family to return to. Your sisters and father will be very worried if you stay here any longer.-

"Coyomon..." The wolf nodded and Henry stood and left, taking one last longing look back towards Arima and her digimon, "I love you, Arima."
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
* (and then Hikaru Utada's 'First

"Huh?" Arima rubbed her eyes and looked around, "Where am I?"

"In the after life, dear child." Arima jumped and toppled over Coyomon. It Prof. Saiko, only he didn't look so evil, "Heh."

"Oh-no!" Arima cried, "I thought I beat you!"

"You did, sweetheart." The sweet voice caused Arima's heart to jerk. It was her mother! Arima immediately burst into tears as she hugged her. Her father also appeared.

"Where's Amira?" Arima asked.

"She's been by your side this whole time." Her father pointed to where Coyomon had been. Standing in her place was her sister, it was like looking into a mirror.

"Amira!"

"Okay, okay." Saiko said, "We need to get moving onto the afterlife."

Arima smiled and followed her family to a gate, but something was nagging at her. It was as if part of her didn't want to leave. What? Someone's shadow continued to run through her mind followed by the words 'I love you, Arima.' Henry...

"It's so nice to be together again, ne?... Arima?" Her mother turned around to see Arima frozen in one spot, "Arima-sweetie?"

"Amira.."

"Eh?"

"Why did you come back?"

"Arima." She laid her hand on her sister's shoulder, "Because there was still someone I had to protect, someone that I loved very much."

/'I love you, Arima.'/

Arima trembled into tears, "I don't want to go!"

"Oh, my poor baby." Mother said, patting Arima, "You've been through so much. To die so early with such a promising life before her must be devastating. I understand."

"Mommy." Arima whispered.

"You're too young and take death happily. I believe there is a certain young man in the living world that needs to be thanked." Saiko-san smiled, "You should go back."

Arima looked at her family, "Thank you! Thank you all!" She turned on her heels and raced back to life.

"And of you, Amira?"

"Well." Amira laughed, "I have been faced with this decision before... and I'll say it like I did before. 'Awima still needs me.'"

****

Henry knocked his alarm clock off the nightstand, he had no strength to get up. The memory of Arima burned all his senses; he could smell her hair, feel her soft skin, taste her kiss, see the tears in her eyes, and could hear her gentle voice telling him her feelings. His sight blurred and he cried her name again. Why hadn't she come back yet?

::Arima... Arima! Oh, for love of god, please come back!:: At that moment, Suzy walked in with Terriermon in her arms.

"Henwy?"

"What?"

"Daddy said to get out of bed."

"I don't need to."

"Yes, you do." Henry inhaled sharply. Two familiar figures stepped into his room, walked to his bed, and the human laid her head in his lap, "Because I need you to."

"A...A..." Henry sat up and was tongue-tied.

"Haha. Henry..."

"Arima-chan..."

"Let's stop walking." Henry got out of bed as she whispered this. He pulled her close and kissed her firmly. She was there, it was no illusion.

"Yeah... we'll just stay here, together."

Coyomon smiled as she laid on the ground and allowed Suzy and Terriermon to climb on her back.

-Thank you, Henry.-
*~*Fin*~*

Iris: I FINISHED IT!!!

Arima: But it was short and I cried alot.

Iris: XDXD *is struck*

Arima: You will write a sequel.

Iris: @_@ ;o; Gomen! Sorry it was so short! But I hope you liked it!