Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dinner Party ❯ Invitation ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Roses are Pink, Violets are purple I don't own this, or anything of it, So I don't own, and you don't sue

******************* ********** ****************
"Here." Kari said, handing TK a letter.
What's this? " Tk looked at the letter, wondering what it was. He was pretty sure it wasn't her birthday invitation...He was pretty sure it wasn't this week, but he started to get nervous.
"It's an invitation. Tai planned a digidestined party for all the digidestined."
"oh," Whew! He was glad he didn't forget her birthday. "OK"

************** 1 week later**************************

"Kari..hey Kari...!"
"Yeah Tai?"
"There you are. I'm leaving early so I can drop off those flowers to the girls. OK? Mom's dropping you off at the restuarant."
"How are you getting there Tai?"
"I'm taking the Subway. I have it all planned out. don't worry."
OK Tai....See you there!" Tai walks into Kari's room <
"Wow Tai! you look really nice with that white top and those dressy pants."
"Thanks" Tai realizes he's starting to blush." And WOW! you must have been working out! I never saw all those muscles."
Tai's feeling his cheeks get redder and redder...
" I never noticed.. you've been wearing that loose coat too often."
Tai did know he had been working out. He felt he needed to, and he also had been studying harder to get better grades. He felt he should act more grown up. He's also been working n that temper of his...
"oh Kari... This is for you." Kari could feel herself gasp and her cheeks burn. It was a beautiful purple/blue rose.
"It's so pretty.. and it matches my light purple dress! Thanks a lot Tai!"
"Ah.. Your welcome..I got to go now... bye!"

*******Matt's Place**********************************

"Hey! TK! You ready yet?" Matt yelled at his brother.
"Yeah! Just a minute!" Tk was finishing a letter, licked the envelope, and was about to tuck it away, when an idea struck him. He went over and grabbed some men's cologne and put a little on it. the he shoved it into he back pocket to search out Matt.
Matt?" TK looked around, then saw Matt in the Bathroom. TK started to snicker.
"What's so funny? Tk was seeing Matt starting to blush, while he was fiddling with his tie.
"That you don't know how...Mom taught me ages ago.."
TK quickly and beautifully tied the tie around his neck. He purposely pulled it a little tight. v "TK, I'm going now to pick up Sora, It's at 7, so don't be late squirt."
TK smiled, but he really hated be called squirt, he just never got Matt to stop.

*********** Joe's Place******************************

" Ahhrg! I'll never be able to study enough!" After studying he realized he should soon be going, and he quickly rushed to get dressed and clean his glasses. He slipped on his best black coat over his nice white button shirt. He was just finishing up when he heard his brother's car. His brother walked in ..
"Hurry up! we have to pick up Izzy too! "
"Yes I am coming!" He ran out he door.

**************Mimi's**********************************
< br> "Hey mom? Are you sure my hair looks ok?"
"Of course it does!" Mimi looked at her dress.
"Do you think it's too short?
"You looked lovely dear" "Oh, Mom!?" "Yes Dear"
"You don't have to pick up Yolie. She's getting a ride from Ken."
" OK Dear... I think its time to go... " her father steps in..
Just wait! I have to make sure my hairs OK..."
(ding dong)
Hi! I'll get it! Tai? What are you doing here?"
Tai blushing: "i just wanted to give this to you."
"OH! Tai! they're beautiful! and they're pink!"

*************Izzy's************************************
"Izzy do you know what time it is?" asked his mom.
"Shoot" He quickly shut down his computer and started to get ready. He threw on nice shirt and pants... and was doing his hair.. even thought he didn't change it much.. he wanted it to look nice... especially since he now was getting interested in girls almost as much as his computer.
"Hey Izzy?" "Yah Mom?"
"Joe's here."
"Thanks Mom.. bye!" He ran out he door.

***********Sora's Place******************************

"Ouch!" She poked herself with her earing. I hope I look ok, thought Sora.
***outside*****
"Last house," Tai whispered as he struck up his courage. He blushed lightly, still having a crush on Sora, and went up to her apartment, about to ring the door bell, when he saw a familiar car... "Matt!" He whispered in horror. He didn't want to be imbarassed stuck between Sora and Matt. He quickly he put down the box off flowers and and quickly went down the fire escape.
Matt was walking up to the door, and as he wacked his foot against something. It was a white box. he picked it up, and saw flowers inside. Suddenly Sora opened the door.
"Oh! Matt! you got me flowers! OH! These are my favorite! they're so hard to find! How'd you know!!"
Matt just stood there in awe. He thought whoever brought these he owed his life!
Ah.. you ready to ....mph! " Sora gives him a quick kiss.
"Thank you thank you thank you!"

********At Davis' house******************************

"Davis!" A whiney girls voice called out to him. "What do YOU want?"
"Well, are you gin anywhere wit h TK tonight"
"Maybe..."
"Then Matt would be there. Tell me where!"
"No!" Davis screamed
* Wack!*
Davis was hit hard by her hand.<p> "Mom! MOM! She hit me she hit me!
" Young lady! you're grounded! Davis stuck out his tongue, and got a another Wack! form his sister.

Later...
Hey Cody! ready to go! "Yeah Davis!....what happened to you"

************ Ken's************************************

"Hey Ken Dear! " said a high sweet voice.
"Yes mom." Came a part drewy lower voice.
"It's time to go and pick up your friend"
"Ok mom!" Whispering he said "Wormmon, your in charge now. " Wormmon nodded in response. Ken walked out the door, shutting it so his parents wouldn't see Wormmon.
~~~~~`~couple minutes later~~~~~~
Ken walked into the food store, and suddenly a blur appeared and embraced Ken. He was taken aback by this, blushing a lot.
C'mon, we don't want o be late" she nodded and ran out to the car.