Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dinner Party ❯ During Dinner.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
********** At the restuarant***************************

Everyone sat down at the reserved tables, Matt by Sora, Tai across from them, Mimi between in and Izzy, Joe at the top of the table, at the end was Davis(who ran to the seat screaming it was his). Kari sat between her brother and TK, TK across from Cody, both next to Davis. The 2 love birds with purple and blue hair were sitting next to Cody and Matt. After they ordered a dinner, Mimi jumped up and ordered a toast
To Tai, he brought me the most beautiful flowers ever!"
"Tai got me a flower too!"
"Me too"
All the girls got flowers except me! realized Sora.Tai must be trying to make me feel angry for not going out with him. Oh I'm going to get him she thought. It seemed like she picke the right guy though. Matt brought her wonderful flowers, and picked her up. She was so going to kill Tai.
"Um....thank you for that toast" Tai was blushing hard. Sora stood up, and with a slight aggravated voice spoke
"I propose a toast, to Matt, a wonderful boyfriend who know's me personally, and spends the most wonderful and expensive gifts on me, like the wonderful box of flowers on my door step."
Tai's blushing stopped, and color drained his face. He was stunned. Then he was getting angry...How could Matt do that? He spent to much time asking Izzy and Joe and Mimi about her favorite things, and even her mother, to get the perfect gift. Tai calmed himself, knowing he shouldn't say anything, as long as Sora was happy he should be too.
TK saw the look on Tai's face, saw the disappointment in Izzy's, Joe's, and Mimi's face. Then he looked at his brother's face. Tk didn't remember Matt getting Sora flowers....TK wasn't sure, but maybe They were form Tai...not from Matt....but Matt wouldn't do that. But TK had to know... ahem
"Sora..was there I card in the flowers? I'd love to hear it!"
Sora dug around in her purse.
"Dear Sora, these are left, for a beautiful young lady, with eyes like embers of a glowing fire, hair softer than velvet, smoother than silk, a smile worth more than gold, laughter sweeter than a rose."
A small gasp was heard from Sora, as she stuttered the last words."F-ff-rom.....Tai..."
Everyone gasped, excluding Tai. Tai blushed so red the flowers looked pale to him. TK was just as red as Tai, embarrassed his brother could do such a thing.
"Tai, why didn't you tell me ...?"
"Well, Sora, I thought...." but that last sentence never came out, because the waitress bringing the desserts suddenly tripped...
Tai was up in a flash, caught the whole tray in one strong hand and the waitress in another. While helping her up he heard a big *rip*.
"No!..." Tai said hopelessly. All the workouts paid off, but his muscles tore his nice shirt.
"Oh!" said the girls at the table,a nd a couple surrounding ones.
Joe said he had an extra shirt, so Tai went to the the men's room to change. when Tai came out, he saw glistening in the corner of Sora's eyes, and a bruise starting on Matt's cheek were she punched him.
After Tai sat down Sora walked over to Tai's place and brushed him passionately on the lips. Everyone was staring and looking at Tai. They eventually stopped staring and ate there desserts.