Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes Wonderful Christmas time. ❯ Don't want nothing but the music ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
Over the next days, the boys took the girls out for a night on town.
 
It sure was a beautiful sight. Christmas displays in many windows, colorful lights that light up most of the town, even just a little snow, but it wasn't really that cold out.
 
It was like living inside a real Christmas tree.
 
 
Because they had so much money to spare from their singing, the boys took the girls to a lot of neat places.
 
Opera houses. Five-star restaurants. Even expensive stores where a lot of wicked stuff was on sale. Yolei almost broke Ken's wallet with all the things she considered of getting.
 
Erika even got to show Cody some of her new kendo moves, and she actually beat him. “Guess I've been away from home a lot longer than I thought.” He joked.
 
Still, it was also a winter wonderland outside, and there was so much fun to have in the snow. Skating, Tobogganing, skiing and Snow-boarding. Even building snowmen, snowwomen, Snow angels, Snow forts, and all that stuff.
 
Maybe even a snowball-fight.
 
The best thing the girls like about it, was having the boys sing, and even teach them the words.
 
(Davis)
 
We see the jolly boys
We see the
joyful girls
Climbin' their way up the charts...
 
(TK)
 
We see the tinsel town
Where all the happy folks
Holdin' Christmas deep in their hearts...
 
(Ken)
 
Well no offense ta them
And no offense ta you
Don't take it personally...
 
(Cody)
 
But when it comes to rock
And when it comes to r
oll
We need to sell it cuz it's born to be free (free, freeeee!)
 
(All, even the girls)
 
Don't want
Nothin
' but the music
Don
't need
A shiny limousine
Don
't want
Nothin
' but the music
Love it or leave it
The music is all I need
 
Davis, Kari, Mina, and TK, had the other team cornered in their little snowball fight. Or so they thought…
 
“Get them, guys.” Called Cody, and his team all leapt up from behind and pelted them with soft snowballs.
 
Everyone, even Davis' team had a good laugh.
 
As the sledded down the slopes, the girls joined in as the boys sang the next verses.
 
(Davis and Kari)
 
Once upon a time
One Christmas Eve
When I was feelin' so down...
 
(TK and Mina)
 
And all at once I heard
The future callin' out
My heart filled up with the sound...
 
(Ken and Yolei)
 
I may just be
All on my own
But one thing I
know is true...
 
(Cody and Erika)
 
No matter who you are
The music is the st
ar
And we're just here to let t
he music shine through (shine through)
 
(All)
 
Don't want
Nothin' but the music
Don't need
No People magazine
Don't want
Nothin' but the music
I'm pledgin' allegianc
e
The music is all I need
 
Don't want
Nothin' but the music
Don't need
Some hip and trendy scene
Don't want
Nothin' but the music
I'm pledgin' allegiance

The music is all I neeeeed!
 
Nothin' but the music!
Nothin' but the music!
 
 
The girls even got to come with the boys in their RV when they had to go off to the next far away city. Kari recorded everything with her digital camera.
 
The girls were given front row seats for free when the boys had a performance to do, and sometimes they even got to watch everything from backstage.
 
During autograph hour, as was expected, a lot of pretty girls flirted with the boys. “Dynamic-Dude… you should be called Dreamy-Dude.” Said a girl as she hugged her autographed poster of him.
 
So girls even tried to flirt the boys into dating them, but this time when the boys said they already had girlfriends, they brought them out to prove it too.
 
And if some of the girls wouldn't give up and said things like. “Well, then dump the school-girls!” that's when they went too far.
 
Yolei went totally nuts and she would have mashed the girls into puddles if the others had held her back.
 
“Ken, how can you put up with this?” Davis asked.
 
Ken didn't know the answer to that either. Even before he and Yolei started dating, Yolei went nuts at any girl who still saw Ken as that kid genius, and soccer-star.
 
Of course Ken wasn't all those things anymore with his dark side all drained away, but still, Yolei always said she was going to end up with Ken.
 
(How right she was too)
 
And she wasn't willing to let anyone else have him. If she could have him, no one could!
 
Ken really didn't know how he was able to put with that, but at least it was nice to know that someone really loved him a lot.
 
The city was a little warmer than the last, and there was very little snow, in fact, most people were wearing T-shirts, no jackets.
 
Davis and Kari were taking a stroll through the park which was all decorated for the holidays. “It sure is nice to get away from the cold snow in Japan.” Said Kari, “And be around some warm weather for a change.”
 
Davis wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close. “Even if I were at the North pole, you're all the warmth in the world that I'll ever need.” He said.
 
Kari just smiled at him for a whole minute without even blinking. Davis raised an eyebrow, “What?” he asked.
 
Kari motioned her head upward, Davis looked up and saw that they were both standing under a green leafy plant hanging over their heads. “Uh-oh… Mistletoe.” Said all nervous inside.
 
Kari wrapped her arms around his neck, “Merry Christmas Davis.” Said as she leant up and softly kissed him. Davis wrapped his arms around her and kissed back.
 
While overhead Angewomon and Ex-Veemon were enjoying the night skies.
“Humph… you think they were married or something.” Said Ex-Veemon.
 
“Oh… Ex-Veemon.” Angewomon said seductively as she pointed over his head. It was almost dark out, but it was still clear enough to see the shadows of the clouds, and one of them over Ex-Veemon seemed to be in the same shape as the mistletoe… and he was caught under it.
 
“Uh oh…” he squeaked. Angewomon softly licked her lips and slowly floated towards him. “Hey uh…. No, no, now that's uh… Oh boy!” he yipped, and he fluttered softly to the right a few inches.
 
But Angewomon just kept on following him, and before long… THEY WERE OFF!! Nobody knew if Angewomon caught up with him, but the game was fun in any case.