Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes Wonderful Christmas time. ❯ You're the Reason. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
The boys got all of Christmas-Day off, and who wouldn't want to say they deserved it too. A lot of hard work, and with girlfriends to hang with. They really had earned this break.
 
The boys bought the girls each something special.
 
Cody gave Erika her very own Kendo amour and gear, and all of it was engraved with her name, and just the right size too.
 
Ken gave Yolei one of the best things that came out on the market for the Digi Dudes merchandise a girl could want… The Digi Dude's Dream house along with all four Digi-Dude Figurines.
 
Kind of like Barbie dolls, and a dream house. Yolei had been after that thing to add to her collection for a while now, but it was so expensive, and now that she had it… as was expected… she went nuts all over Ken.
 
TK gave Mina a travel around make up kit compete with pictures of the Digi-Dudes on the stuff. This way, she could just pretty herself up on the road instead of rushing in the bathroom all the time.
 
“Plus, when your finished with them, you can peel off the labels and put them in your scrapbooks.” He suggested.
 
Mina was very thrilled to have it, and she even applied some of the make up too. The Davis- Eyeliner, The TK lip-gloss, the Ken-powder-pack, and the Cody Perfume.
 
Davis, Ken, and Cody stared in awe at TK's girlfriend when she had finished, she looked way to pretty to be called beautiful. “Remind me to get Kari one of those.” Davis teased.
 
Kari playfully nudged him in the arm. “Davis.” She said. “Maybe I won't open my gift from you then.” She put it down and turned away pretended to be annoyed with him, but Davis had to say was…
 
“Three… two… one--”
 
At one, Kari whipped around and hastily opened her gift. It wasn't very big as the others, if anything it was the smallest of them all, but what was inside took Kari's breath away.
 
It was an I-pod. A pink one, with white wired earphones, and Davis had already programmed it with all the songs the Digi-Dudes ever sang.
 
But it also came with a link-up adapter, so she could connect it into her computer, or her D-Terminal and play the music for all to hear.
 
“If we ever launch any new songs, I'll be sure to send them to you so you can download them up.” he said.
 
“Davis this is so sweet.” Kari said, all the girlfriends kissed their respective boyfriends softly, and when they broke off Kari decided to play everyone a slow song for the boys to sing to.
 
The boys didn't only intended to sing the words, but also. “May we have this Dance?” The boys asked. The girls blushed and took their hands. “Enchanted.” They all cooed.
 
The couples began to dance slowly and softly as the song began.
 
 
(Davis)
 
I know I'm not the coolest guy.
But there's a burning desire inside.
 
(TK)
 
Girl I never wanted anyone more.
In a perfect world we'd be together.
 
(Ken)
 
Endless nights makes it seem like never
 
(Cody)
 
There's something I have got to say.
 
(All four)
 
You're the Reason I wake everyday
The Reason I wish I could say
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
You're the Reason I lie awake every night
The Reason I need you in my life
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
That song was so comforting. The girls rested their heads on their boyfriends chests as they danced through the morning light on Christmas Day.
 
 
(Davis)
 
“I may not be mature enough” you say.
But I still think of the same old way.
 
(TK)
 
Girl I only want a chance for us
A chance to make my life all complete.
 
(Ken)
 
But to not have you would not be neat.
 
(Cody)
 
And what I'm really trying to say.
 
(All four)
 
Is You're the Reason I wake everyday
The Reason I wish I could say
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
You're the Reason I lie awake every night
The Reason I need you in my life
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
 
Before the song ended, the couples were sharing kisses. This had to be by far one of the most romantic Christmases they ever would have.
 
 
(All four)
 
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
After New Years, it was time for the girls to head home to Japan because school would be starting up again, plus the boys were called to do another performance in a Capitol City, ten towns away.
 
The boys dropped the girls off at the airport before going their separate ways. Yolei was practically all over Ken as if he was going to Jupiter or something, but actually, Ken was also a little grim that she had to go. So were the other boys.
 
Cody promised to catch up on his Kendo practice so the next time he and Erika got together, the match would be ever more exciting.
 
Mina promised TK she wouldn't go a day without applying on some of the make-up he gave her. “Oh, Mina…” TK said, and they embraced each other warmly.
 
As for Kari and Davis, they broke away from a long soft kiss. “Well… I guess I wont see you again for quite a while Kari.” He said.
 
Kari was trying hard to fight her tears and her soft sniffles. “I know.” She cried. “But we'll still be together… have a long-distance relationship.”
 
Davis almost seemed ready to cry himself. “The guys and I got you girls one last thing.” He said handed her a gift bag. “But we want you to open it in the plane, not now.”
 
Kari wiped her eyes. with a tissue “We will.” She said. They hugged each other warmly, until the man over the P.A called…
 
“Attention all Passengers! Flight 335 to the Far East is now boarding. I repeat, Flight 335 to the Far East is now boarding.”
 
This was the girl's flight.
 
The couples kissed one last time and the boys held their girl's hands until they slipped out and away from their reach.
 
Gatomon looked back as she walked with Kari. “Say bye to Veemon for me.” She said sadly. Davis nodded as he and the others watched the girls walk down the escalator and out of sight.
 
The boys just stood there absolutely still with the heads hanging low. L.T saw the whole thing. “There stands a band of heartbroken Digi Dudes.” He said to himself.
 
The Plane hadn't even taken off yet, and the Girls were upset already, and all of them trying to keep it down low. At least they knew the boys would be fine and would come home one day.
 
Until then, they should have all been happy for them, they were Superstars now, and the whole world knew and loved them, and they could never be prouder.
 
 
As soon as the plane took off, the girls opened their gift from the boys. Inside were four brand new cell-phones one for each of the girls. With the Digi-Dudes songs for ring tones.
 
And there was a note…
 
 
Dear Kari, Mina, Yolei, and Erika…
 
We take it that you like the gifts, and don't worry about long distance. The phones are powered by Satellite, so when you get home wherever you are, or we are… you can call us.
 
This was one of the best Christmases we've ever had, and don't worry, we'll come home soon.
 
XXXX from all of us… we love you.
 
Davis/ Dynamic-Dude.
 
TK/ Dashing-Dude.
 
Ken/ Danger-Dude.
 
Cody/ Deadly-Dude.
 
 
The girls smiled and wiped their eyes.
 
(All four)
 
You're the Reason I wake everyday
The Reason I wish I could say
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
You're the Reason I lie awake every night
The Reason I need you in my life
You're my everything, and girl I need you now.
 
Author's notes:
 
Hi everyone, Mykan here…
 
That sure was a good Christmas fic, and also, for those of you who the real deal behind the Digi Dudes, check out the full version of it that I have.
 
THE DIGI DUDES.
 
Trust me… you'll like that one.
 
Got to go now… Merry Christmas! Hee, Hee!! (Flies away)
 
If you try to turn around,
When you hear his magic sound.
He's sure to disappear,
But you know…
Yes you know…
The you know… Mykan is here.