Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ What are you hiding? + Princess Lucy ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Thoughts"
Chapter 1: What are you hiding?
 
“I can't believe we can finally come to the Digital World without having to battle some evil dude!”
 
Davis yelled and it was hard to miss the excitement in his voice. Unlike most times when Yolei would shout at him for being to loud, this time she let it slide. Why? Cause they defeated MaloMyotismon just a few weeks ago.
 
Tai, Mimi, and their digimon are in the lake that was in front of Davis; Matt, Sora, and their digimon are in a field full of flowers; Ken, Yolei and their digimon are watching the clouds above their heads pass by; Joe, Izzy, and Cody, are watching their digimon play a game of tag; Davis, Kari, and their digimon watched the waves of the lake dance with the fish. (you'll find out what Tk is doing in a while) You're probably asking why Davis and Kari are together, right? Well it's because they got together a few days after they saved the Digital World.
 
“It sure is a great day!” Davis thought out loud.
“You're right it is!” Kari replied as she rested her head on his shoulder.
 
Suddenly they all heard an explosion a few miles away. Everyone ran towards where the explosion came from and as they arrived on the scene they saw Tk and Patamon panting. In front of the pair was a huge cloud of smoke; the others dodged into the bushes when they saw Tk turn his head slightly in their direction. Tk then turned his attention to what was in front of him as he heard a growl.
 
“Stop wasting my time and tell me where Princess Lucy is!” a voice roared through the smoke.
 
When the smoke finally cleared they saw a digimon was in the air, it was a long bodied dragon. It has orange scales and had a helmet made of black scales, its eyes were emotionless, as if it didn't care if it had to kill Tk and Patamon just to get what it wants.
 
“Who is that?” Dais asked.
“That's Dracomon! He's the Guardian of The Kingdom of Courage. His Eternal Dragon Fire will delete you if you get hit!”
"Kingdom of Courage?”
“Tai isn't that the symbol of courage on that thing's forehead?”
 
Tai looks at Dracomon's forehead and he sees the symbol of courage.
 
“It is! But why does he have it?” Dracomon then gave a loud roar,
“Tell me now!”
“There's no way we're telling you were Princess Lucy is!”
“That's right!”
 
Dracomon's growling just got louder
 
“Your loyalty will be your downfall! Eternal Dragon Fire!”
 
An intense blue fire came from Dracomon's mouth and heads straight towards Tk and Patamon. The others gasped as they saw this, but Tk and Patamon smirked. Patamon's wings then began to glow, then they grew bigger, and soon the two large wings covered his body. When the wings parted Patamon was no longer there, instead it was a lion with angel like wings. On his forehead was the symbol of light. Two angel like wings sprouted out of Tk's back and covered his body. When they separated Tk was wearing different clothes. He was wearing all white, he had baggy pants, he had on a sleeveless shirt, and on his forehead was the symbol of light. The DigiDestined gasped at the sight before them. The girls stared at Tk thinking he looked so handsome like that, the boys were jealous of Tk, and the digimon started fearing the worst. Patamon then flies straight into the flames.
 
“H-He jumped into the flames!” Izzy said completely shocked.
 
Patamon tackles the guardian dragon and as he does the flames disappear. Dracomon was tackled a few feet away from his original spot.
 
“So you finally decided to show your true forms as the Guardian to The Kingdom of Light.” Dracomon says as he got up.
 
Kari got tense as a single thought ran through her head.
 
“Their…the Guardians to The Kingdom of…Light”
 
Kari snapped out her daze as she heard Dracomon speak.
 
“Look's like this will be a good battle. The Guardian to the Kingdom of Courage against the Guardians to The Kingdom of Light”
“It may be a good battle, but it won't be long.” Tk stated.
 
Dracomon raised his head as he glared at Tk; suddenly Tk disappeared from Dracomon's sight.
 
“What! Where'd he go!”
“Looking for someone?”
 
Dracomon turned his head to see that Tk was now behind him; and in Tk's right hand was a white sphere.
 
“Sphere of Light!”
 
Tk shouted as he threw the sphere at the dragon. Dracomon gives a roar of pain in response as the attack lands on his back. The great dragon falls to the floor once more.
 
“Why you little… Eternal Dragon Fire!”
 
Tk extended his right hand and as he did light gathered in his palm, the light began to spread making the light as long as 2ft.
 
Tk then grasped one end and soon the light vanished and in its place was a sword. Tk slashed the in coming flame with the sword. Dracomon growled as he saw this, the dragon then saw that the sword was flying towards him. The Guardian was able to dodge the sword but not without it giving him a cut across the face. Dracomon stared at Tk and Patamon then he flew off while giving them a message,
 
“You've won the battle but not the war.”
 
Patamon was about to fly after him when a wing stopped him. Patamon gazed at the wing's owner.
 
“Let him go Patamon. Let The Kingdom of Courage learn that The Kingdom of Light is not going to back down from this war.” Tk says calmly.
 
Patamon only nods his head and then asks,
 
“What do we do know, Tk?"
 
Gatomon gasped, “His voice is… different somehow!”
"Scout the area. Make sure there's no more enemies are here." Tk said as his sword disappeared.
"Roger!"
"And remember, Patamon, fly low. The others can't learn of this"
"Got it!"
 
As the two parted ways the others got out of hiding.
 
Chapter 2: Princess Lucy!
 
“W-What just happened here?!” Yolei asked or shouted.
“I have no idea.” Tai answers.
“Izzy how can you still be on your laptop after that?” Cody asked.
“I'm actually looking to see if I can figure out what they were talking about.”
“Any luck?” Matt asked as he looks over his shoulder.
“The only thing I know so far is that there are seven kingdoms.”
“The Kingdom of Courage, The Kingdom of Friendship, The Kingdom of Sincerity, The Kingdom of Love, The Kingdom of Knowledge, The Kingdom of Reliability, The Kingdom of Hope, and The Kingdom of Light.” Ken says.
“Right, but how did you know, Ken?”
“Actually, I just guessed! Since Dracomon had the symbol of courage on his forehead; and Tk and Patamon had the symbol of light on their forehead so…”
“Wonder what the kingdoms have to do with the crests?” Mimi thought out loud.
“Hey Izzy!” Joe walks up to the younger boy, “What do you know so far about these kingdoms?”
“The only thing I know is the names and the guardians.”
“Ok! We know the kingdoms' names, so who's the guardians?” Davis questioned.
“Here!”
 
Everyone but the digimon and Kari gathers around Izzy and the laptop. They see an image of Dracomon.
 
“Hey that's Dracomon!”
“That's right Sora! As we already know he's the Guardian to The Kingdom of Courage.”
 
Tai narrows his eyes. Another image then came on the screen, it was a black wolf and on its forehead was the symbol of friendship. Matt stares at the wolf.
 
“This is Wolfmon he's the Guardian to The Kingdom of Friendship. His Full Moon Dance is said to be able to immobilize his foes by taking over their shadow.”
“Taking over their shadow? That sounds scary” Sora whispers as a chill went up her spine.
 
An image of a Lillymon then came up, Mimi got tense as she saw this.
 
“Lillymon is Guardian to The Kingdom of Sincerity.”
 
There was the symbol of Sincerity on her forehead.
 
An image of Garudamon was seen next and a downcast look crossed Sora's face.
 
“Garudamon is the Guardian to The Kingdom of Love.”
 
On its chest was the symbol of love. Izzy's eyes showed his sadness as an image of huge red bug with a horn came on.
 
“This is Hornmon he's the Guardian to The Kingdom of Knowledge. His Horn Drill can go through the strongest metal out there.”
 
On the end of the large horn was the symbol of knowledge. Joe looked away as the image of a blue sea dragon came on the screen.
 
“This is Aquamon he's the Guardian to The Kingdom of Reliability. His Aqua Roar is able to start tsunamis and tidal waves.”
 
The symbol of reliability was on his forehead.
 
An image of a female angel then came on the screen.
 
“This Angelmon she's the Guardian to The Kingdom of Hope. Her Judgment of Heart gazes into your heart and looks at your past allowing her know if your good or bad.”
 
The symbol of hope was on her forehead. An image of Tk and Patamon then came on the screen but they weren't in their normal forms. Tk had his wings and white clothes and Patamon was a lion.
 
“That's…” Davis stared but he couldn't find his voice.
 
After Kari decided to date him, himself and Tk chose to start over and be came friends. Davis knew Tk might hold secrets like any other person would but this…
 
“They're the Guardians to The Kingdom of Light, right?”
 
Izzy nodded his head.
 
“It says here that Patamon is also called Lionmon. His Lion Heart is said to be able to purify anything that has been corrupted by darkness.”
“What does it say about Tk?”
 
Everyone looks at Kari. She was watching the clouds pass over her head. Davis walks up to her and engulfs her in a hug. Kari looks up and gave him a small smile, which he returned with his own. (that was so hard to type!!!) Izzy then turns his attention back to the laptop and reads out loud as Kari and Davis walk up to them.
 
“It says here that Tk's also known as the Guardian of the Throne.”
“Guardian of the Throne?” Yolei asked.
“That's right!”
 
Everyone turns around to see a girl. She has black hair, soft brown eyes, and was also wearing a beautiful white gown. She was also wearing a tiara and on the front was the symbol of light. The boys' jaws fell as they saw her but the girls' hits brought them back to earth.
 
“…Hi!” she said hesitantly
“Hey! Don't worry you got nothing to worry about!” Tai said
 
Ken then noticed something.
 
“Excuse me.”
 
The girl glances at Ken.
 
“Yes?”
“Not to seem rude, but are you Princess Lucy? The princess to the Kingdom of Light?”
“Yes! Why do you ask? You aren't from any of the other kingdoms, are you?” Princess Lucy said as she backed away.
“No! We're not from any of the kingdoms!” Davis answered
“If you're not from the other kingdoms then how do you know my name? Those who don't belong to any kingdom shouldn't know of the kingdoms!”
"Please forgive them your highness.”
 
Everyone looks to the skies to see Patamon and he's still in lion form. The princess smiles as she sees the lion.
 
“Lionmon! There you are! I was wondering when I was going to run into you!” she says as the guardian bowed after landing on the ground.
“Princess Lucy what are you doing here? If the guardians of the other kingdoms find you…”
“Relax Lionmon! I've got my necklace with me! If I get into trouble I can just call Tk! Speaking of Tk where is he?”
“Right here!”
 
They look up and see Tk floating above their heads.