Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Wolfmon ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: Wolfmon
 
“Tk! There you are!” Lucy exclaimed
 
“Shouldn't you be at the palace?” Tk questioned as he landed beside the princess. Lucy found the ground very interesting at this point.
 
“Well, I have a good reason!”
“Which is?”
 
Lucy looked him straight in the eyes.
“The elders think the prophecy might come to pass.”
 
Tk and the other digimon got tense as they heard this, while the digidestined have no clue to what's going on.
 
“But that's impossible!” Agumon shouted, “The Kingdom of Hope is still standing...isn't it?” Agumon gazed at Lionmon, but the lion didn't meet it.
 
“The Kingdom…fell.” Lucy said as tears formed in her eyes.
 
Suddenly they all heard a wolf howling.
 
“Oh no!” Tk growled, “Wolfmon's coming! We have to get back to the kingdom before he find's us!”
 
“But Tk-“
“No buts” Tk yelled as he picked Lucy up and flew off. Lionmon ran beside the girls.
“Get on!”
 
Kari, Mimi, Sora, Yolei, and their digimon got on top of Lionmon's back. After the girls got on him, the lion flies of after Tk.
“What about us!” Tai and Davis shouted.
“Find your own ride”
The boys glared at the lion.
 
“What kingdom are you all from?” a deep voice said behind them.
 
The boys turned around to see a wolf, or more specific, Wolfmon.
 
“Don't make me repeat myself!”
“Actually we were just about to leave, right guys!” Davis said in a hurry as the others nodded their heads. And with that said they ran off like the wind after Lionmon and the girls. This just made Wolfmon angry, he howled and ran after them.
 
“He's catching up!”
“We can see that Davis!”
“Well sorry, Cody!”
“Less arguing and more running!”
 
In the sky
 
“Shouldn't we help them?” Sora asked as the girls and Lionmon watched the scene unfold.
“Maybe we should, after all, those are our boyfriends.”
“Lionmon, could you please?” the girls chorused together.
 
Lionmon sweat dropped and looks at Lucy for approval. Lucy also saw this and couldn't help but giggled. Kari then noticed that Tk was carrying her bridal style while her arms around his neck and her head resting on his chest. Kari felt uneasy somewhere in her heart and she didn't know why. Lionmon flew down to where Wolfmon was chasing the frightened boys.