Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Wolfmon part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4: Wolfmon part 2
 
Lionmon flew down to where the Wolfmon was chasing the boys after he received a nod from Lucy.
 
“It's about time you guys decided to help us!”
“Hey why did Wolfmon stop running?” Yolei asked as she and the others got of Lionmon.
“What?”
 
Everyone turned around to see that Wolfmon did stop running after the boys. Wolfmon sent a glare in Gatomon's direction and growled. Gatomon backed up knowing full well she couldn't stand up to a guardian. Wolfmon then pounced towards the defenseless feline; but Lionmon gave a roar and jumped in front of Gatomon making Wolfmon stop dead in his tracks.
 
“Leave her be, Wolfmon. She has nothing to do with this!”
“Oh, but she does.” Wolfmon replied, a smirk forming from his lips, “Isn't her digidestined not the child of light?”
“How did you-” Tk growled
“So these children are the ones who now hold the crests?” Wolfmon questioned looking at the 6 original digidestined, “Oh well, guess I shouldn't have expected one what my master would be like.”
“Master?” Matt wondered aloud
“Don't worry; it won't concern you who my master is. Full Moon Dance!”
 
The group waited for something to happen but nothing did.
 
“Ha! You missed!” Davis shouted sticking his tongue out at Wolfmon.
“I would put that tongue back where it belongs if I were you” the wolf answered.
 
Davis does so without hesitation and with that Wolfmon gives one last howl and runs off into the distance.
 
“We should go back to the kingdom, Princess.” Tk said after a while.
Lucy nodded her head, “Let's go Lionmon.”
“Wait!”
“Cody? What are you doing?”
 
Cody runs up to the princess.
 
“Princess Lucy, please let us go with you!”
“Why?”
“Because the kingdoms obviously have something to do with our crests” Joe answered
 
Lucy looked at everyone in the group, sighed and said, “Ok”
“Alright!”
“Let's go!” Tk picks Lucy up and the girls get on Lionmon.
“What about us?”
“Like I said before, find your own ride.”
 
The boys, once again, glared at the retreating lion and the giggling girls.