Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Welcome to the Kingdom of Light ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thoughts”
 
Chapter 5: Welcome to the Kingdom of Light
 
“Wow! Look at all the flowers!”
“I know! It's so beautiful!”
 
Lucy giggled as Mimi and Yolei admired the field of flowers they were flying over.
 
“Is that the kingdom?” Sora asked
“Yup!” Lucy replied
 
The group was heading towards a huge wall and a huge gate that had the symbol of light on it.
 
“Why is there a wall, Princess?”
“That's cause of the war. Before the war started we never had that wall, back when the 7 Kingdoms were one.”
“Oh…” Kari didn't know what to say.
“Hey, any one see the boys?” Biyomon asked looking around.
“Over there.”
 
The girls look in the direction Tk's pointing in and see that the boys are running desperately trying to keep up.
 
“Couldn't you guys just digivolve!” Davis complained
“I told you already, we're all just too hungry!”
“Yeah!” The other digimon agreed with Veemon.
“Stop complaining, Davis! We run more then this when we do laps before a game!”
“But, Ken, I'm getting tired!”
“Who cares just run before we lose them!” Tai and Matt scolded at the younger leader
 
“Wow Kari, your bf complains a lot!” Sora pointed out
“…I know.”
 
Tk glanced at Kari.
 
“Strange, she hasn't said anything since the incident with Wolfmon. Not only that, she didn't defend Davis. Wonder what's wrong”
“We're here!”
 
Tk looked up and saw that they were now in front of the gate.
 
“Lower the gate! It's Princess Lucy!” a guard, which was on top of the wall, shouted
 
Once the gate was low enough Tk and Lionmon flew in, as they did Lucy shouted out
 
“Oh! Before I forget! Guards let those boys behind us in when they finally get here!”
“Yes, Princess!”
“You mean if they get here!” Palamon and Biyomon giggled.
“Let's go to the palace! I'll explain everything there.”
“Ok”
 
As Tk and Lionmon flew to the palace the girls looked at all the stores they passed.
 
“Wow Princess Lucy! Your kingdom sure is busy! I see digimon running in and out of stores in every direction!”
“I know! By the way you don't have to call me Princess…uh…”
“Yolei! My name's Yolei!”
“Nice to meet you Yolei! I guess we really didn't get through the introductions huh?”
“You got that right! I'm Mimi”
“Sora, nice to meet you.”
“…Kari”
“Palamon”
“Biyomon”
“Gatomon”
“It's nice to meet you all!”
“That's the palace!? It's so big and beautiful!”
 
The palace before them was indeed big. There's statues of angels on every direction, a garden full of different plants, and the symbol of light on the very top of the palace.
 
“Yup! Welcome to the Palace of Light!”