Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ The Prophecy is Known ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 6: The prophecy is known
 
“The palace is huge!” Mimi and Yolei exclaimed with glee
“Thanks!”
“Welcome back, Princess Lucy” guards and servants said as the group of girls, Tk and Lionmon passed walked in the palace.
“Princess there you are! Did you inform Master Tk and Lionmon?” an elder asked as he approached
“Of course”
“Then you know?”
“Yes”
“Who are they?” the elder asked looking at the girls and their digimon
“They're our friends. They hold each hold a crest with them.”
“Um…Lucy I don't have a crest”
“You don't?” Lucy and the elder questioned as they gazed at Yolei
“No, she doesn't” Tk answered for her, “She has the digieggs of love and sincerity”
“Then wouldn't that mean…”
 
Tk nods
 
“Well, let us not waste any more time you must learn of the prophecy!”
“Shouldn't we wait for the boys?”
“Nah”
“Speaking off the boys, there they are!”
 
The girls giggled while Tk and Lionmon raised an eyebrow as they see the boys getting pulled into the palace by a few guards.
 
“Princess Lucy, here are the boys that were with you!” a guard saluted
“Thank you sir, you may leave” he bowed and left the palace grounds
“I feel sorry for them!” the girls giggled
 
A few hours later
 
After a while the boys finally woke up and were explained on where they were.
 
“So this is the Palace of Light?”
“Nice place you got here!”
“Thanks!”
 
Everyone turns their heads towards the elder as he cleared his throat.
 
“Now that everyone is here can I say the prophecy?”
“Of course, Sky”
“Thank you, now as I was saying you must learn the prophecy! Follow mw”
 
Sky led them into the palace library. He went through the shelves of books looking for one in particular. When he found it he pulled it out and everyone saw that it has the symbol of all the crests on the cover.
 
“This is the Book of Crests. It holds all the stories and legends of each of the 7 kingdoms, even the prophecy.”
“What's the prophecy?”
“Let's see” Sky flips the pages of the book, stops on a page, and begins to read.
 
“The Kingdoms each stand but the shadows will come and each will fall. Hope will fall first since its Light's guardian. Knowledge is put to the test as Reliability is no longer needed. Sincerity will lose all needs of Courage, and Friendship will lose the ability to Love.”
 
“What does it mean?” Agumon thought aloud
“We aren't sure but we must try to-“
 
BOOM!!!
CRASH!!
ROAR!!