Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Trouble in the Palace ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 7: Trouble in the palace
 
“What was that!?”
“Come on it came from the throne room!”
 
The group followed Tk and Lucy to the throne room to see…
 
“Angelmon, what are you doing!?!”
 
Angelmon was holding a guard up in the air by the throat.
 
“Oh, nothing” she throws the guard to the floor and glares at Lionmon
 
“Something's different about her…” Lionmon whispered
“What do you mean?” Tk whispered back
“I feel …a dark aura coming from her, a strong one.”
“Strange, why would she have a dark aura?”
“Not sure, but either way it must have possessed her into attacking the palace.”
“Lionmon, you use Lion Heart and I'll hold her still.”
“Sounds like a plan”
 
With that Tk flew over to Angelmon and tried to grab her but she attacked.
 
“Dark Pulse!”
 
Tk barley dodged the black sphere that came towards him.
 
“Looks like you won't go down without a fight” Tk smirked, “Might as well have fun. I haven't battle a strong opponent in a while since Dracomon was weak.”
 
“Dark Pulse!”
“Sphere of Light!”
 
The two attacks collided and caused an explosion and smoke to appear.
 
“What's going on! I can't see a thing!” Davis shouted
“Dark Pulse!”
 
The sphere suddenly hits the floor beneath Davis making him fall back a few feet. When he got up he shouted,
 
“I am not having a good day, today!”
 
The others wanted to laugh but they couldn't, not in this situation at least.
 
When the smoke finally subsided they noticed that Angelmon was alone in the air.
 
“Where did he go?”
“Right here!”
 
Angelmon turns her head to see Tk, with his sword in hand, slashed at her; but she disappeared from his sight before he could.
 
“What the-”
“Dark Pulse!”
 
Before Tk could react the black sphere lands a direct hit. She then punches him in the stomach causing him to hit the wall behind him and plummet to the ground.
 
“Tk!”
 
Angelmon flew down beside him and readied Dark Pulse.
 
“I wouldn't do that I were you.”
 
She turns around to see Lionmon growling. She aims Dark Pulse towards the lion and was about to fire when…
 
“Lionmon attack now!”
 
Tk had found the strength to get up and secure Angelmon so she doesn't get away.
 
“Gladly!”
 
The symbol of light on Lionmon's forehead began to glow and so did his eyes.
 
“Lion Heart!”
 
Angelmon soon started to glow, a black creature came out of her and landed in front of her.
 
“Sphere of Light!”
 
The creature disappeared as the sphere came in contact with it. Angelmon's wings started to glow so Tk lets go of her. Her wings covered her body and when they separated a Gatomon was in Angelmon's place. Unlike Kari's Gatomon this on didn't have any markings, she also didn't have the gloves or the tail ring, a pure white Gatomon. Her wings retreated into her back. Tk's wings also started to glow and covered his body. When they separated he was wearing his normal clothes. Both then suddenly fell forward from exhaustion.
 
“Tk!”
“WhiteGatomon!”
 
Lucy and Lionmon ran/flew towards the pair. Lucy grabbed Tk and puts him down on the floor gently while WhiteGatomon lands on Lionmon's Back. Kari and Gatomon felt something twitch inside them, but they tried to ignore it.