Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ What's this feeling? ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thoughts”
 
Chapter 8: What's this feeling?
 
“Tk, wake up!”
“Come on wake up!”
 
Tk opens to his eyes to see that everyone, except the digimon, was surrounding him.
 
“You're alright!” Lucy engulfs him in a hug and Kari gets a bit tense
“What happen?” Tk asked as Lucy lets go of him.
“We're in the medical wing of the palace.” Joe explained, “You passed out after that thing came out of WhiteGatomon.”
“Oh, where is WhiteGatomon?”
“She's over there with the other digimon” Matt said pointing at the other end of the room
 
Tk's eyes traveled in that direction to see that WhiteGatomon was also waking up. When WhiteGatomon saw that Tk was staring at her she ran towards him.
 
“Tk…I'm really sorry I hurt you.” She apologized with her ears down low and her eyes on the ground.
 
Tk smiled and begins to pet her behind her right ear.
 
“It's alright WhiteGatomon! I'm sure you meant no harm.”
 
WhiteGatomon couldn't help but purr
 
“You feel any better WhiteGatomon?”
“Well I'd feel much better if Lionmon transformed back to Patamon!” WhiteGatomon said as she jumped on Lionmon's head.
“Fine!”
 
WhiteGatomon jumps of off Lionmon's head as his wings glowed and covered his body. When the wings parted and went back to normal size Patamon was in Lionmon's place.
 
“Happy now?”
 
WhiteGatomon pounces on Patamon making both of them fall to the ground with WhiteGatomon on top.
 
“Very!”
 
Everyone but Kari and Gatomon laughed. Gatomon just stared at the two laughing digimon with miserable eyes while Kari gazed at Lucy, who was still hugging Tk.
 
“Come on you guys. Tk needs some rest.” Joe announced
“Alright”
“See ya”
“Get better”
 
In a few minutes everyone but Kari had left.
 
“What's wrong, Kari”
“It's just…”
“Kari?”
 
Tk sits up on his bed, as he does the covers fell to reveal that he wasn't wearing a shirt and that his wings were still out. Kari looks away, afraid that Tk might notice that she was blushing.
 
“Kari”
“…Yes?”
 
Tk puts his right palm to her cheek and makes her look at him. Kari gazes into his cerulean eyes and he gazed into her hazel eyes. Tk puts his forehead on top of hers.
 
“Kari…please, talk to me.”
“T-Tk”
“What are these feelings? I can't stop thinking about her!”
“I can't help but blush when he stares at me! What's this feeling?”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Wonder where Kari is?” Gatomon asked looking around.
“She's probably with Tk”
 
Gatomon turns around to see Patamon.
 
“Patamon! What're you doing here? I thought you were with…WhiteGatomon.”
 
Gatomon's voice trailed off at the last word and Patamon noticed.
 
“Something bothering you, Gatomon?”
“Nothing, Patamon!”
“Well something has to be bothering you! You haven't said a thing since we arrived! Did Veemon do something?”
“No”
“Then what's bugging you? Cause it's bugging me to see you so down.”
“Pata…”
 
Patamon flies around Gatomon in circles and lands in front of her. He gives her a sad look.
 
“Tell me what's wrong, Gato”
“Pata”
“Why is he staring at me like that? It makes me want to tell him I'm jealous but…”
“Why is she so sad? It's like she doesn't want to tell me because she doesn't trust me anymore.”