Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ One Problem After Another ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thoughts”
Chapter 9: One problem after another
 
“Come on, Kari, you're always able to tell me what's wrong.”
“I…I can't” Kari shuddered
“Why not?”
 
Kari pulled away from Tk.
 
“His eyes…it-it's like he's looking in my soul!”
“What's going on! It's like she's trying to push me away!”
“Tk…I love-”
“Matt!”
 
Tk's head shot up in alert.
 
“Wasn't that Sora?”
“Yeah…”
 
Tk and Kari look out the window to see Matt, who was tied up, being carried off on Wolfmon's back.
 
“Meteor Wing!”
“Nova Blast!”
“Howling Blaster!”
“Electro Shocker!”
“Needle Spray!”
“Fire Rocket!”
“Gold Rush!”
“Double Stars!”
 
Even with the combined attacks Wolfmon was able to avoid them and disappear past the kingdom walls.
 
“Let's go, Kari!”
“Right!”
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
 
“I'm sorry, Pata!”
“Huh?” Patamon raised an eyebrow (does he even have one?!)
“I-I'm…”
“Yes…”
“I'm in love with-”
“Patamon!”
 
Gatomon groaned her confession was cut short by WhiteGatomon, who was running towards them.
 
“Patamon! Come on, a guard saw Wolfmon running off with Matt on his back!”
“What! Why are we wasting time here let's go!”
 
Both Gatomon and WhiteGatomon ran after Patamon as he flew off. As they went off Patamon transformed into Lionmon, and WhiteGatomon transformed into Angelmon. Gatomon jumped onto Lionmon's back.
 
 
“Don't worry, Sora. We'll find Matt”
“Yolei's right”
 
Mimi and Yolei were trying to comfort Sora but failed miserably. Mimi sighed and glanced at Tai. Tai glared in the direction Wolfmon ran. His growls were loud and he didn't care. He ran in the direction but stopped.
 
“Tai, don't!”
 
Everyone looked over head to see Tk.
 
“I'll follow them!” with that said he flew off.
 
Kari walked over to the girls to try and comfort Sora as well. Sora gave a small frown and asked,
 
“Do-Do you know why…why Wolfmon would… kidnap Matt?”
“I think I know”
 
Cody hesitated to answer the question in everyone's eyes as they stared at him
 
“Why?”
 
“Do you remember earlier when we first saw Wolfmon he said he had a master so maybe…”
“It is possible”
“What do you mean, Lucy?”
“Well, Matt does have the crest of friendship and Wolfmon is the guardian so…”
 
BOOM!!
ROAR!!
CRASH!!
ROAR!!
 
“What was that?”
“Princess Lucy!”
 
A palace guard ran to the princess.
 
“Princess Lucy, Dracomon and Hornmon broke into the palace an are apparently having a fight with each other and us!”
“What! Get Patamon and WhiteGatomon!
“I would your Highness but both are missing!”
 
Tai lets out a loud growl.
 
“It's just one problem after another!”