Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Shadow Creature ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 10: Shadow Creature
 
“This isn't good!”
“We need Lionmon and Master Tk!”
 
The guards were trying their best to get Dracomon & Hornmon out of the kingdom but they couldn't even get them out of the palace.
 
“Eternal Dragon Fire!”
“Horn Drill!”
 
The attacks collided causing an explosion and smoke to break loose. The guards closed their eyes as they embraced themselves.
 
ROAR!!
 
They opened their eyes to see Dracomon was in front of them.
 
“Eternal Dragon Fire!”
“Nova Blast!”
 
The two attacks subsided as they collided.
 
“Look's like we made it in time!”
“Guards, have every citizen go into the hidden passage!”
“Yes, Princess Lucy!”
 
With that the guards ran off to carry out the order.
 
“Princess Lucy”
 
Lucy stares at Dracomon and Hornmon.
 
“You've finally reviled yourself to us, Princess Lucy!”
“Prepare yourself!”
“Eternal Dragon Fire!”
“Horn Drill!”
 
Lucy closed her eyes as the two attacks came her way.
 
“Wing Blade!”
 
Lucy looks forward to see…
 
“Garudamon”
“Whoa! Sora when did Biyomon digivolve to Ultimate?”
“I didn't”
“What?'
 
Tai turns his head to see Sora and Birdramon not to far from him. Lucy then puts two and two together.
 
“Then that means you're…”
“Right! The Guardian to The Kingdom of Love!”
 
 
“Wolfmon! Let me go!”
“Not a chance!”
 
Wolf man ran through the forest with Matt, who's still tied up, on his back. Wolfmon soon noticed a clearing not to far ahead.
 
“We're almost there.”
“What? Where are you taking me?”
 
Wolfmon ignored the question but he couldn't ignore the bushes rustling. Wolfmon skidded to halt as he growled at the bushes.
 
“Lion Claw!”
.
A digimon then leapt out the bushes, slashes at Wolfmon, and grabs Matt.
 
“Reppamon!” Wolfmon growled
 
The digimon frees Matt from his binds. Matt looks at the digimon. It looked like a fox with a blade tail. (go here if want to see what it looks like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qilinmon#Qilinmon)< /div>
 
“What're you doing here?”
“Just following Princess Rose's orders”
 
A girl then walked towards them, she looked about the same age as Matt. She was wearing an elegant light pink dress and had a tiara that had the symbol of love on it, her eyes were light brown and her black hair, which had light violet streaks, reached her waist. She let's out a soft giggle.
 
“Reppamon, you didn't have to attack him”
“What else could I do? You know he would've just attacked us!”
“Well, that's true!”
“I wouldn't harm you, Princess Rose!” Wolfmon shouted
 
Both girls then giggled.
 
“What are you two laughing about?”
 
A boy the same age as Rose asked as he approached them. He was wearing a pair of loose sky blue pants, you couldn't see the shirt he was wearing since there was armor cover that part of his body. He had a sword on his back, he also had a crown with the symbol of friendship. His spiked blond hair covered parts of his light green eyes.
 
“Dark! Look, Wolfmon found the Child of Friendship!”
 
Dark looks at Matt and shakes hands with him.
 
“Nice to meet you! My name's Dark!”
“And I'm Rose!”
“And I'm Matt!”
“So tell me, Wolfmon, why was he tied up” Dark asked as he stared at the ropes.
“Well he was refusing to come with me so I had to force him!”
“Of course I would refuse!”
 
Everyone stared a Matt.
 
“Why's that?”
 
Reppamon jumped onto Rose's shoulder.
 
“Cause he attacked me and my friends!”
“What? What do you mean?” Wolfmon questioned as he scratched himself behind his ears.
“Don't you…remember?”
“I haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about!”
“Besides, Wolfmon's been with us since morning so couldn't have gone off without us noticing.”
“If it wasn't you that attacked us…then who?”
“It was probably a Shadow Creature”
 
Matt's eyes traveled to Rose.
 
“Shadow Creature?”
 
 
“Garudamon! When did you get here and where's Rose?”
“I'll answer the question later, Princess Lucy, but right now we have to get the Shadow Creature out of Dracomon and Hornmon!”
“Shadow Creature? What's a Shadow Creature?” Yolei asked
“I'll explain later!”
“Princess Lucy, where's Lionmon? He needs to use Lion Heart to force the Shadow Creature out of their bodies!”
“Lionmon's not here! He left with WhiteGatomon somewhere!”
“We'll just have to improvise then. Princess just cast some light on them and the Shadow Creature will come out!”
“Right!”
 
Lucy closed her eyes and mumbles some words under her breath.
 
“Horn Drill!”
“Eternal Dragon Fire!”
“Wing Blade!”
“Meteor Wing!”
“Nova Blast!”
“Howling Blaster!”
“Electro Shocker!”
“Needle Spray!”
“Fire Rocket!”
“Gold Rush!”
“Double Stars!”
 
Two attacks collided with nine other attacks. As the smoke cleared Lucy's eyes opened and a smirk graced her lips.
 
“You guys cover your eyes!”
 
They did just that and as they did Lucy unleashed a blinding light. Dracomon and Hornmon didn't cover their eyes so it blinded them, but that wasn't the only thing the light did to them. A black creature then came out from each of them.
 
“H-Hey! Is that a Shadow Creature?” Cody asked
“Yeah!”
“Wing Blade!”
 
The two Shadow Creatures disappeared as the attack hits them. Dracomon and Hornmon soon realized where they were.
 
“Princess Lucy, why are we here?”
“Yes, last I remember I was flying above the clouds.”
“Well…”
 
After a few minutes of explaining the two digimon understood what happened and what they've done.
 
“Princess Lucy, we are deeply sorry!”
“Indeed, we should've tried to fight the Shadow Creatures when they possessed us!”
“It's alright!”
“By the way. Lucy!”
“Yes, Sora?”
“What is a Shadow Creature?”
“A Shadow Creature is… well…how do I start?”
“Let me explain, Princess”
“Thanks, Dracomon!”
 
Everyone was now outside the kingdom and in the field of flowers near the kingdom.
 
“A Shadow Creature is a creature made from darkness itself. The Shadow Creature can either posses or take the form of any creature.”
“You mean it can take over someone and transform into anything” Davis asked
“Yes, with that ability the Shadow Creatures were able to bring The Kingdom of Hope's destruction.”
“H-How?”
“Well-”
“I'll tell them Dracomon.”
 
They all turn to Lucy.
 
“Are you sure? I mean after you took it pretty hard when you heard the Kingdom meet it's doom and that Henry was declared…dead”
“I-I'm sure” Lucy replied despite the warm tears that rolled down her eyes.