Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Spotting the Difference ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Someone not from scene talking” (u know how in an episode ur watching 1 scene and then the scene changes 2 another 1 but the person from the last scene is still talking even though the scene's changed?)
 
Chapter 12: Spotting the Difference
 
“So as I was saying, I meet up with Henry and WhiteGatomon. We all went into the palace and… that's where everything began… and ended.”
 
Gabumon scratched his head
 
“Ended?”
 
Flash back
 
“So, Henry, what should we do now that the briefing is over?”
“Not sure.”
 
Lionmon let's out a yawn and falls to the ground, landing on his back. Angelmon lies down beside the lion.
 
“That was one long meeting!”
“I know what you mean!”
 
Tk shakes his head as he lands beside Lucy.
 
“You two sure are lazy.”
“Oh, like you're not!” Lucy smirked
 
Everyone laughs out loud as Tk turns slightly red, but all laughter ceased as a bush starts to rustle. JagerLowemon (AN: look online 2 c what he looks like. Sorry 2 lazy 2 describe! If you've seen digimon frontier u should know) stepped out from the bushes. Lucy and Henry relaxed as they saw the digimon, knowing he's a Legendary Warrior, but the guardians couldn't relax; there was something different about him. They felt an aura of darkness coming from him, and it wasn't because he was the Spirit of Darkness, no it felt much, much darker.
 
“Tk, Lionmon, what do you think is wrong with JagerLowemon?” Angelmon whispered to the two.
“Not sure.”
 
JagerLowemon gazed at Lucy.
 
“Is something wrong?”
“Yes…”
 
Henry and Lucy had a confused look on their faces.
 
“What-”
 
Lucy didn't get a chance to finish the sentence seeing as how JagerLowemon jumped at her.
 
End Flash Back
 
“You should continue the story at another time, Princess.”
 
Everyone looked around to find who spoke and Kari and Lucy couldn't believe who their eye's landed on.
 
“Tk!”
“Hey! I'm back!” he said as his feet touched the ground.
 
Dracomon looked at Tk.
 
“Tk, I'm so-”
“It's alright Dracomon, you don't have to apologize. I figured out that a Shadow Creature had to be controlling you since you wouldn't attack the palace.”
 
Sora runs over to Tk.
 
“Tk, did you find out where Wolfmon took Matt?”
“Don't worry. He's with Rose, Dark, Reppamon, and the real Wolfmon.”
“Real Wolfmon? You mean the first one we met was a Shadow Creature”
“Yeah! I saw him on my way back from Aquamon's lake”
“Great to have you back, Tk”
 
Tk nodded his head and then glanced at Lucy.
 
“You know, you shouldn't be telling them the story. Let me and the other guardians tell them”
“What?”
 
Lucy soon realized a there was a stain on her dress, a tear stain.
 
“Maybe”
 
Kari soon realized there was something different about Tk, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago nSkydragon
 
“So, this little fox…is Sleipmon?”
“Hey! Who you calling little fox?!”
 
Reppamon starts waving her blade like tail in front of Matt's face. The three watching couldn't help but laugh as Matt tried to keep Reppamon's tail away from his face.
 
“Anyway, Matt you have any questions?”
“Yeah!”
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago nSkydragon
 
Kari kept staring at Tk, trying to figure out what was different.
 
“How do you tell the difference between a Shadow Creature controlling someone and a Shadow Creature transforming into that person.”
 
Kari stared at Tk or more specifically his forehead; there was something missing.
 
“That's easy! When the digimon is being controlled by a Shadow Creature the person will have a different aura. If it transformed then there will something be missing.”
“Missing? Like what?”
“Well… I'm not sure, but I do know that if a Shadow Creature transformed into a Guardian then the symbol of the crest would be missing.”
 
Soon enough it dawned on Kari. Tk's symbol, the symbol of light on his forehead…wasn't there.
 
“Tk”
“Yeah, Kari?”
“What happen to the symbol on your forehead?”
 
Kari didn't get a verbal answer instead she felt a cold metal object being pressed against her neck.
 
“Kari!”
“Nobody move! Or she's done for!”