Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ A Tainted Shadow ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thoughts”
“Someone not from scene talking” (u know how in an episode ur watching 1 scene and then the scene changes 2 another 1 but the person from the last scene is still talking even though the scene's changed?)
 
Chapter 13: A Tainted Shadow
 
"Tk! What are you doing?"
"Let her go,now!"
 
Tai and Davis were currently screaming at 'Tk'. Kari was desperately trying to get out of 'Tk's grasp.
 
"Hey, Dark"
"Yeah, Matt?"
"Is the Shadow Creature a threat when it transforms into someone?"
 
"Tk, what's wrong?" Lucy questioned as she took a step towards 'Tk' and his hostage, but her response was only a smirk.
 
"Well, of course! The Shadow Creature has the same powers, strength, and aura as the person it's impersonating!"
 
"Sphere of Light!"
"Lucy! Look out!"
"Eternal Dragon Fire!"
 
Dracomon' s attack proved to be useless seeing as how the sphere went straight into the flames and lands a direct hit on Dracomon. Dracomon hits the ground with a loud thud.
 
"Tk, w-why are you d-doing this?"
 
'Tk' looks down to Kari, and as he did Kari saw that there was no emotion in his dull blue eyes. 'Tk's smirk had a sinister ring to it.
 
"Maybe I should just hand you over to the Dark Lord."
"What?"
 
This conversation didn't escape Cody's sharp hearing.
 
"Dark Lord? Who's the Dark Lord?"
"The one he's working for!"
 
Everyone looks to the sky to see Lionmon, Angelmon, and Gatomon on Lionmon's back.
 
"Lionmon!"
"Are you alright, Lucy?"
"Yeah!"
"Dark Lord? Is he the one behind everything?"
"That's right, Izzy"
"Wait, if he's working for the Dark Lord dude then that means he's a Shadow Creature!"
"Yeah"
"Patamon, you have to save Kari!"
"Don't worry, Gatomon!"
"Come on, boys!"
 
The five guardians charged at 'Tk'; but he brings the sword closer to Kari's neck making everyone, including the guardians, stop dead in their tracks.
 
"That's right! Make one more move and sh-"
 
'Tk' didn't get a chance to finish his sentence since he was knock unconscious. Kari would've hit the ground but a pair of arms prevented that. Kari felt safe as the arms and wings embraced her.... wait a minute.... wings? Kari looks up to be meet 2 bright blue eyes staring back at her.
 
"You alright, Kari?"
"Y-Yeah"
"That's good!"
 
As the two were talking the Shadow Creature had transformed back to it's original form and was standing on it's feet.
 
"Shadow Force!"
 
Kari watched the black orb pass her feet as Tk lifted her into the air.
 
"Grr... Shadow Force!"
 
Tk was able to dodge all the orbs thrown at him but he wasn't prepared for the Shadow Creature's next attack.
 
"Dark Flames"
 
Back flames shoot out from the creature's hands and pierces Tk's left wing.
 
"Tk!"
"No!"
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago nSkydragon
 
Wolfmon's head shot up in alarm.
 
"Hm? What is it, Wolfmon?"
"Master, I feel Tk's aura, it's as if it's... fading..."
 
Rose looks to Dark with a worried expression.
 
"Dark, you don't think he's..."
"There's only one way to find out. Wolfmon, lead the way!"
"Right!"
 
Wolfmon ran off in the Kingdom of Light's direction with Dark and Rose on his back.
 
"Matt, Reppamon! Come on!"
 
Matt and Reppamon glanced at each other, nodded, and ran off in the same direction.
 
"What do they mean Tk's aura is fading? Tk... what's happen to you, bro?"
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago nSkydragon
 
A digimon jumped up as it heard something. The digimon looked like a cub with a collar around it's neck and a green jewel on the end, it also has a red patch of hair at the top of its head.
 
"Did you hear that, Prairiemon?"
"Here what, Leormon?"
 
Another digimon stepped up to the one called Leormon. This digimon looked like a prairie dog but it rabbit ears, and it's front paws had what looked like huge metal gloves but had 3 red claws.(AN: if u don't get it look online, 4 both Leormon & Prairiemon)
 
"You mean you didn't here someone yelling Tk?"
"No! I didn't here a thing!"
"Forget it! Hey! Princess Amber, Prince Louis, please tell me you heard it!"
 
Two people looked in the digimon's direction. The boy, Prince Louis, is wearing the same thing as Dark except his outfit was a light orange and that there was the symbol of courage on the armor and a crown with the symbol also. The girl, Princess Amber, is wearing a beautiful pink dress. Her blue eyes were covered a bit by the brown locks of hair and on top of her head was a tiara with the symbol of sincerity.
 
"Hear what?"
"Aahh! Forget I said anything!"
 
Prairiemon began laughing hysterically as Leormon threw a tantrum. Amber sighed and looks at Louis worriedly.
 
"Do you think it's a smart idea to do this? I mean what if-"
"Don't worry, Amber! I sent Dracomon to tell Tk and Lionmon what we're doing, and Lillymon is looking for the tree"
"No! Not that! I mean is it a good idea to look for us to not be looking for the DigiDestineds that have the crest?"
"Don't worry!"
 
Amber rolled her eyes.
 
"You're way to carefree!"
"And you're way to careful!"