Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ The Story Continues ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Telepathy”
Chapter 15: The Story Continues
 
“Well Tk”
“Why are you two going to the Kingdom of Hope?”
 
Tk and Lionmon gave each other a nod and did the same with Lucy and Angelmon. Before the four on lookers knew it the princess and three guardians disappeared. Davis and Veemon suddenly fell to the ground unconscious, behind them is Lucy and Angelmon. Gatomon felt her face hit the ground, so she turns her head just enough to see Lionmon had one of his paws were on her back, holding her down. Kari knew that Tk reappeared behind her since he whispered so softly in her ear.
 
“I'm sorry”
 
What Tk did next caught Kari of guard. What he did was wrap his arms around her tiny waist and place his head on her shoulder right beside her head.
 
“Pata…”
“Please forgive me.”
“Wait!”
 
The next thing Gatomon saw was a black scenery since Lionmon hits one of her pressure points knocking her unconscious.
 
“Tk…”
“Looks like I can't tell you after all…huh Kari”
“Wha?”
 
Like Gatomon, Kari saw a black scenery. Since Tk's arms were wrapped around her, she couldn't fall to the floor; instead she falls against his chest. Tk gently placed Kari down next to Davis and Lionmon did the same with Gatomon.
 
“You two should probably go before they wake up…”
“Don't worry will get them inside there beds. When they wake up they might think it was just a dream”
“…Right”
 
Tk and Lionmon then flew into the darkness of night. Lucy sighs.
 
“Hey Dark! DarkGabumon! Could you two carry Davis and Veemon to your room?”
“Sure”
“No problem!”
“By the way, Dark did you get it?”
“Yup”
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago n
 
Palmon looks out the window.
 
“Did you guys here someone shout `Wait'”
“No” the girls replied
 
All the girls were sleeping in the same room and they decided to stay up late and talk.
 
“So, Rose could you finish the story for us?” Yolei asked
“Story? What story?”
“Oh, that's right I forgot it was Lucy that was telling us!”
“Telling you what?”
 
The girls turned their heads to see Lucy walk in with an unconscious Kari in her arms; and WhiteGatomon behind her with her unconscious counterpart on her back.
 
“Kari!”
“Gatomon!”
“What happen to them?”
“What did Tk and Lionmon do?”
“What do you mean?” Lucy gave Mimi a confused look, but inside she was frightened
“A few minutes after you left, Kari and Gatomon saw Tk and Lionmon out side the window and they just ran out the room.”
“Oh um…I don't think they were able to catch up since we found them sleeping nearby”
“Oh”
“So, what story was I telling you?” Lucy asked trying to change the subject
“Oh the story you were telling us before the Shadow Creature came.”
“You mean…”
“Yeah, but you don't have to tell us!”
“It's alright. Let's see JagerLowemon jumped at me and…”
 
Flash Back
 
“Lucy! Get out of there!” Henry shouted
 
Henry was able to push her out of the beast digimon's path. As the two heirs hit the ground, the guardians stood in front of them protectively.
 
“You ok Lucy?”
“Y-Yeah!”
“You sure? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?”
“I-I'm f-fine, Henry!”
 
Henry right now was oblivious to the fact that he was on top of Lucy, who's turning a bright red.
 
“What's wrong with you, JagerLowemon?”
“Why are attacking them?”
“Control…shadow…Control…Creature” ; said JagerLowemon
“What's he saying?” Tk wondered
“Control shadow? Control creature?” Henry repeated as Lucy and him stood up
“What does it mean?”
“Don't know”
“Dark Master!”
 
Dark energy shoots out from the digimon's mouth. Tk picked up Lucy and flew to safety and Angelmon did the same with Henry. Meanwhile Lionmon stood perfectly still as the attack starts closing in. Soon he gives of bright light from his body and charges at the incoming energy.
 
“Fate's Path!”
 
Lionmon comes into contact with the dark energy and tries to cancel it out but since his opponent is a Legendary Warrior it was quiet a challenge. Soon Lionmon gave in to the attack and is pushed back a few meters; despite the pain Lionmon got to his feet.
 
“Ebony Blast!”
“Sphere of Light!”
“Hope's Arrow!”
 
With the combined attacks they were able to cancel JagerLowemon's attack.
 
“Why are doing this?”
“Control…Shadow…Creature…Control!!"
 
The four watching embraced themselves as JagerLowemon lets loose dark energy in every direction.
 
“Lucy! Do you feel that dark evil energy?” Shouted Henry
“Yeah! But why would JagerLowemon have evil energy? Sure he's the Warrior of Darkness but his dark powers shouldn't have any evil!”
“Control! Control!”
 
End Flash Back
 
“After that, JagerLowemon ran off”
“I wouldn't say run off”
 
The girls looked around.
 
“Who's there?”
“I am! My good lady”
 
Black light started gathering in the center of the room. When enough was collected a flash blinded everyone. Once they recovered they saw a…
 
“Shadow Creature!”
 
The Shadow Creature before them gave a bow and said,
 
“Please call me, SC, short for Shadow Creature.”
 
Unlike the rest of the Shadow Creatures this one had something on his chest glowing faintly, this went unnoticed by everyone.
 
“Your voice…It's the same as the one we battled earlier.” Mimi pointed out
“Correct! That's me!”
“Why are you here!” Yolei demanded
“Just came to say hi!”
“Good bye!” replied Sora
“Poison Ivy!”
 
SC jumped up, avoiding Palmon's attack
 
“Hope's Paw!”
 
SC took a step to the left causing WhiteGatomon to pass him.
 
“Spiral Twister!”
“Love Twister!”
 
SC took a deep breath and blow in Biyomon and LightBiyomon's direction causing the flames to extinguish.
 
“My turn! Dark Pulse!”
 
SC punched the ground and dark energy flew off in every direction. The girls were pushed to the wall the attack did a lot of damage. SC smirked as he saw the girls were unconscious.
 
“SC! Get rid of the Princess of Light!”
“Yes, Master!”
 
He walked over to Lucy as he did a black orb formed in his palm.
 
“Say goodnight Princess!”
 
But before he could deliver the attack something stopped him. The symbol on his chest gave off a bright light. This caused everyone, including Kari and Gatomon, to wake up. As Lucy opened her eyes she saw the black orb right in front of her and SC had an expression on his face that Lucy couldn't describe.
 
“Lucy!”
“WhiteGatomon, wait!”
“What! You expect me to stop wh-”
“Look he's moving back!”
“Huh?”
 
Sure enough SC was stepping away from Lucy.
 
“What is this? What am I seeing?” SC shouted
 
In SC's mind
“You ok Lucy?”
“Y-Yeah!”
“You sure? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?”
“I-I'm f-fine, -------!”
 
Back to the Real World (or Digital World lol)
 
Lucy noticed the symbol on his chest was glowing brighter and brighter. When it was bright enough for Lucy to make out what the symbol was she couldn't believe it. It was the Symbol of Hope.