Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ The Secret Weapon ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thoughts”
“Telepathy”
Chapter 16: The Secret Weapon
 
“W-Why do you have the Symbol of Hope on your chest?”
 
SC was finally able to shake the shock of himself and hear the question.
 
“None of your concern”
“Yes it is!”
“Shadow Force!”
“Hope's Paw!”
 
WhiteGatomon jumped in-between the princess and the creature. The Symbol of Hope was still glowing but just barley. Lucy narrowed her eyes and got an idea.
 
“WhiteGatomon try hitting the symbol”
“Wha? Um…ok” the feline replied hesitantly
 
The digimon and Shadow Creature charged at each other. After a few punches, kicks, and dodges, WhiteGatomon saw her chance and took it.
 
"Hope's Paw!"
 
The attack lands a direct hit to his chest, on the symbol. A few seconds after he hits the ground, he groans and starts glowing on and off, until the light stays glowing. When the light was out, there on the ground was…
 
"Henry!" (u saw this coming…didn't u? of course u did! ur so smart!)
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago n
 
“Tk is your wing feeling any better?”
“A little…though it still hurts”
 
Tk is currently riding Lionmon's back since his wing is still injured.
 
“Tk look! It's the Kingdom of Hope or…at least what's left of it”
 
Tk's eyes followed Lionmon's gaze and saw what was left of the once proud kingdom. There were remains of buildings in every direction; even the fields that surrounded the kingdom were destroyed. Tk sighed and shook his head, not believing that he was standing in that very kingdom a few months ago and it was alive and jumping then; and now, there were Shadow Creatures roaming the kingdom.
 
“Tk…the palace” Lionmon whispered
 
The great lion didn't want to look in the direction he was heading, but he had to; he can't fly to high or a guard might see him, to low and they'll trip an alarm. The palace, just like it's kingdom, was in shambles. Even though it was badly damaged, Shadow Creatures made it their home.
 
“Come on, Lionmon, we've got to find them!”
“Right!”
 
With that the lion flew into the palace being careful not to be spotted by any guards.
 
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydrago n
 
“Louis! Be careful! If you drop the ~~~~~~~~ the Legendary 4 will get mad at us!”
“Don't worry, Amber! I won't drop it!”
“You better not”
 
Louis and Amber turned their heads to see Reppamon.
 
“Reppamon!”
“What're you doing here I thoughts you were with Dark and Rose!” Louis said as he puts the ~~~~~~~ on the ground gently.
“I was but I felt that you guys found the ~~~~~~~ so I split!” she replied
 
Prairiemon and Leormon ran up to Reppamon.
 
“What should we do now that we finally found it?”
“Figure out what it does!”
 
The digimon and heirs sweet dropped at the answer.
 
"You mean you had us look for the ~~~~~~~ when you don't even know what it does!" Louis yelled out.
 
Reppamon stares at the ~~~~~~~, it was actually a scarf that has all the symbols of the crest on it.
 
"We do know what it does but we just wanna make sure" Reppamon said calmly.