Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ What A Welcome! ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Thoughts"
"Telepathy"
Chapter 20: What A Welcome
“Come on, Master! Wake up!”
“Come on Rose wake up!”
Rose opens her eyes to see LightBiyomon and a black Palamon before her.
“LightBiyomon! BlackPalamon!”
“I'm so glad you're alright, Master!” LightBiyomon said as she hugged Rose
Rose returns the hug then looks around. The three girls were in a dungeon room, from what Rose could tell.
“LightBiyomon, where are we?”
“My guess is a dungeon”
“I just hope DarkGomamon is ok”
Rose looked to BlackPalamon.
“Where is he anyway?”
“The Dark Lord threw him into a separate dungeon, just to make sure we couldn't make any trouble”
“Oh…”
LightBiyomon sighed
“How are we gonna get out, Master?”
“Why don't we try using telepathy?”
BlackPalamon shook her head.
“It won't work. I already tried.”
“The Dark Lord put up some sort of barrier that won't let us send or receive messages with telepathy!”
Rose groaned.
“So, now what?”
The three girls sighed.
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“Wolfmon, are you sure LightBiyomon's voice was fading?” Dark asked as they ran through the thick forest that divided the Kingdoms of Hope and Light.
Tk and Lionmon were flying in the air; Melanie was on Wolfmon's back while Dark and Kevin were running right behind them.

“I'm positive, Master! Her voice… it was defiantly fading…”
“I'll see if I can get through to them” Melanie said as she closed her eyes
“Rose? LightBiyomon? Can you hear me?
Rose opened her eyes and noticed Dark was looking at her with hopeful eyes, but Melanie just shook her head.
“I'm not getting a response”
Dark and Wolfmon growled and pinked up the pace as the kingdom came into view. They were about to pass a certain tree if Wolfmon hadn't skidded to a stop.
“What's wrong, Wolfmon?”
“Master, LightBiyomon and Rose's sent is coming from the tree.”
“What?”
Melanie jumped off of the guardian's back as the wolf walked over to the tree while sniffing the ground.
“Well, they came from the palace to this tree…”
“Came from the palace? They must've been waiting for us…” Kevin thought aloud
Wolfmon then jumps onto the tree branch that LightBiyomon and Rose were on before. Wolfmon slowly raised his head.
“Strange…”
“What's wrong?” came Lionmon's voice
“Their scent…it suddenly stopped here…”
“That's impossible!” Dark shouted
“Let me try!”
Lionmon flew up to where Wolfmon was and sniffed the same spots Wolfmon did. Lionmon's eyes widened slightly.
“He's right! It just suddenly stopped!”
“But that's just the half of it!” Wolfmon said
“What do you mean?” Tk asked
“Henry's scent is here to”
Everyone on the scene got tense and soon made a break for the palace.
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“I don't get anything anymore, Gatomon!”
“I'm with you on this, Kari!”
Kari and Gatomon are still in the garden.
“Should I tell him I love him?”
“Tell who you love who?”
Kari and Gatomon turned to see Tk and Lionmon.
“Tk!”
“Pata!”
Kari ran into Tk's arms as he landed on the ground while Gatomon jumped on Lionmon's head as his paws hit the ground.
“We thought you girls might be mad at us for what we did!” Tk grinned
“Mad? What for?” Kari and Gatomon asked
The two then remembered what Tk and Lionmon had done to them before they left.
“Oh… Hey Tk what did you mean when you said you couldn't tell me”
“Huh? Um…well…”
“Kari!”
Kari turned to see Lucy running towards them. Meanwhile Tk was thanking his lucky stars Lucy came when she did.
“Kari do you wanna practice controlling your light?”
“Controlling my light?” Kari questioned
“You remember back when Dracomon and Hornmon were attacking the palace since they were being controlled by Shadow Creatures?”
Kari nodded her head while Tk raised an eyebrow. (AN: remember he wasn't there when the palace got attacked)
“When I told everyone to close their eyes I was controlling the light in my heart!”
“You can do that?”
“Yup! And so can you!”
“Really? Cool! Can the others do this?”
“Not really” Lionmon replied
“He's right,” Tk continued, “When Master says, light in her heart she means the Crest of Light's … well light!”
Gatomon snapped her fingers.
“So the others can't do this because they don't have the Crest of Lights' light?”
“Yup!”
“Can they use the power of the other crests?”
Lionmon nods his head.
“Yeah, but only specific ones”
“Specific?”
“Like how Master can use the Crest of Light's light fill the darkness; Rose can use the Crest of Love's love to make you realize what's in your heart.” Tk said
Lucy gave Tk a suspicious look from the corner of her eye.
“He called me Master twice… What's going on? He doesn't like calling me Master since we act as if we're siblings…”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
The door to the music room flew open; Matt and Sora, who were still inside making out, jumped up in surprise. They looked over to the doorway to see Dark.
“Have either of you seen Rose?”
“Rose? No…”
Dark growled and walked out.
“They're not here!”
“They're not in this room either!” Wolfmon replied as he walked out a nearby room
“Or here” Melanie and Kevin said as they walked out of a room
Dark sighed heavily and turned to the last room down the hall.
“What about you two? Find anything?”
Tk and Lionmon walked out and shook their heads.
“Huh? Tk? Lionmon? How did you get in the palace so quick?” Biyomon asked
“Yeah, weren't you two just outside with the girls?” Gabumon added
Tk and Lionmon raised an eyebrow.
“What do you mean? We got here awhile ago? And we didn't see the girls yet”
“So who's out side with them if you're in here?” Sora asked as she looked out the window.
Everyone ran into the music room and looked out the window to see Kari, Gatomon, Lucy , Tk, and Lionmon walking towards the palace's battlefield.
“What the?! But, who are they?”
“Two Shadow Creatures must've followed us and took your forms”
“We go down and get rid of them!”
“Right!”
Just when everyone was about to leave, they heard a calm yet eerie voice.
“Dark Dream”
Before they knew what happen the lights went out. Once the lights came back on the group was in the floor, each one of them was unconscious. A figure then walks towards the window they were looking at.
“Sorry, but I can't let my plans be ruined”