Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ Ambush at Kingdom of Hope ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Thoughts"
"Telepathy"
Chapter 21: Ambush at Kingdom of Hope
“This is so hard!” Kari cried out
“Don't worry about it Kari! It took me 3 hours to finally get it!” Lucy said
The girls were at the palace's battlefield, which was outside the kingdom. Lucy had changed out of her dress into some normal clothes (AN: Use ur imagination) Tk and Lionmon were on the other side of the field helping the two girls.
“Try again Kari!”
“Right!”
Kari turned to Tk and Lionmon. She moved her hands in front of her and closed her eyes; a small sphere of light soon formed in her palms. The sphere looked like Tk's Sphere of Light except it had the symbol of light in the center. Kari then threw the sphere towards Tk and Lionmon. The two guardians were ready to counter the attack as soon as it was in range; but before they could, the sphere disappeared before it could hit its target.
“Not again!” Kari shouted sadly
“Here, let me help you” Lucy said as she walks up to Kari
“Try thinking of something that makes you happy!”
“Something that makes me happy?” Kari asked
“Yeah,” Lucy nodded, “the sage that taught me said it'll help me and it did! Though I never really found out why!”
“Worth a try”
Kari took in a deep breath and she closed her eyes once more as she brought her arms up. Another sphere made of light formed, Kari opened her eyes and threw it at Tk. Tk narrowed his eyes.
“This sphere has more power then the last one. Kari's a quick learner!”
Tk's sword formed in his right hand. He griped it tightly and slashed at the sphere.
“What the-!”
Tk thought the sphere would disappear but instead it was pushing his sword back.
“So much power. Kari's light sure is strong! Wonder what she was thinking about?”
Tk began pushing the sphere back but it was useless the sphere was too strong. It pushed Tk back, causing him to hit a near by tree.
“Tk! Are you alright?” Kari asked as she ran to his side
“Yeah, but that hit sure was strong! You sure are powerful Kari!”
Kari's cheeks turned red.
“T-Thanks!”
Lucy and Lionmon smirked as they watched this.
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“This is ridicules!” Rose shouted.
“What's ridicules?” BlackPalamon asked.
“That we're locked in a dungeon of our archenemy!”
“Calm down Master! I'm sure the others will realize we're gone” LightBiyomon reasoned.
“Guess you're right. But I wish I could change out of this dress and into something comfortable!” Rose sighed
“All you princess never like wearing a dress!” LightBiyomon rolled her eyes
“Hey! You try walking around with this puffy dress!”
Rose and LightBiyomon couldn't help but giggle. LightBiyomon looks to BlackPalamon, she had a worried look on her face.
“What's wrong BlackPalamon?”
“I'm just worried about DarkGomamon”
“Wish there was a way we could get out!”
“I know a way!”
“Huh?”
The three turned their heads to see Amber and Reppamon standing on the other side of the door made up of bars. Amber was waving a key around with one hand as she smirked. (AN: Just noticed I haven't mentioned them since chapter 17)

“Reppamon! Amber!”
“What are you two doing here?”
“I got a message from Azulongmon that said you three were kidnapped” Reppamon replied, “Louis is on his way to the Kingdom of Light”
“BlackPalamon!”
“Amber!”
Amber and BlackPalamon gave each other a big hug.
“Come one!” Reppamon called out, “The others can't hold them back for long!”
“Others?”
“The other members of the Legendary 4 are here!” (AN: Don't remember? Go to chapter 11: Legendary 4)
“Really? Cool!”
“Yeah come on! They can't hold the Shadow Creatures of forever! It's only a matter of time before they call the Dark Lord!”
“Right! Come on let's get out of here!”
“Wait!”
“What's wrong BlackPalamon?” Amber asked.
“We have to find DarkGomamon!”
“We'll let the others find him! Right now we have to get out!”
“Well what are we waiting for?”
Amber unlocks the door and pushes it open.
“Let's get out of here already!”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
In one room there were at least twenty huge screens that monitored the whole Kingdom of Hope, including within the palace. There were two figures watching four screens in particular. Three screens displayed each of the three remaining members of the Legendary 4 fighting off countless Shadow Creatures; Ebonwumon was at the palace entrance, Belphemon was at the rear of the palace, and Azulongmon was on the palace roof. The last screen revealed the girls and Reppamon fighting a few of the Shadow Creatures that managed to spot them as they made their escape.
“Master, should I go prevent this?”
“No Henry. Everything is going as I predicted”
“Yes, Master”
“You'll never get away with this Dark Lord!”
The Dark Lord turned his attention towards the corner of the room to set his gaze on DarkGomamon, who was chained to the wall.
“It's far to late for you to say that, you pathetic guardian”
DarkGomamon glared at the Dark Lord then turned his glare to Henry.
“Henry snap out of it! What would Lucy say if she saw you doing this?”
“Who's Lucy?” Henry asked.
“Don't mind him Henry”
“Yes, Master!”
The Dark Lord stood up and walked towards DarkGomamon.
“History will repeat itself! There is no stopping the clock once it starts!”
“You're wrong! Things never happen twice!” DarkGomamon shouted.
“Are you sure?”
“Huh?”
Dark Lord smirked at DarkGomamon.
“Isn't this the exact same thing that happened in your previous life?”
DarkGomamon glared coldly at Dark Lord.
“So, I'm right. This is the same thing that happened in all of you guardians' previous lives.”
“Shut up!”
“What's wrong is the Guardian to the Kingdom of Reliability getting scared?”
“Just shut up!”
Dark Lord smirked and walks back to the chair her was sitting at before. He then looks at the screen showing the girls and Reppamon.
“Henry”
“Yes, Master?”
“Why don't you pay those girls and pathetic fox a visit?”
“Of course, Master?”