Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great 7 Kingdoms ❯ In The Cage ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Thoughts"
"Telepathy"
“So meone not from scene talking”
“Flashback”
Chapter 22: In The Cage
“No! Henry, don't listen to him!”
DarkGomamon's plea feel on deaf ears as Henry left the room and Dark Lord resumed watching the screens.
“This… this can't be happening! Not again! ...Not again!”
DarkGomamon's thoughts were interrupted by a certain boy's voice and image came into the digimon's head, a voice he longed to hear but never wanted to see the image as he remembered.
You promised you'd always be there for me, DarkGomamon, so why did you abandon me!
“Daniel…I'm sorry” DarkGomamon whispered
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“Lightning Paw!”
“Fate's Path!”
“Hope's Arrow!”
Tk, Lucy, and Kari dodge all three attacks.
“Our turn! Sphere of Light!”
“Ready Kari?”
“Ready Lucy!”
“Then let's do it!”
Three spheres went flying towards the three digimon. Angelmon flew into the sky; Gatomon jumped onto Lionmon's back as he flew forward dodging the sphere. Lionmon gave a roar as he bared his fangs at Tk.
“Fate's Pa-“
“Sphere of Light!”
In mid attack a sphere hits Lionmon hard causing him and Gatomon to hit the ground. Lionmon shakes off the dirt that got on him as Gatomon jumped off. Lionmon growled and gave Tk a glare.
“I thought we agreed not to go all out?”
“Yeah, but I didn't attack you!” Tk pointed out
“What? Then who?” Gatomon asked
“Over here!”
Everyone turned their heads to see Dark, Wolfmon, Melanie, Kevin and another Tk and another Lionmon.
“What the!? What is going on!?” Lucy shouted
The Tk that stood beside Kevin looked over to Lucy.
“They're Shadow Creatures!”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
BlackAgumon and WarmTentomon stood outside the palace gate, as if waiting for someone.
“BlackAgumon, why are we here again?”
“I don't know…it's just… I've got this feeling”
“Feeling?”
“Yeah!”
̶ 0;BlackAgumon! WarmTentomon!”
The two guardians turned their heads to see Louis running towards them.
“BlackAgumon, did Dark and the others pass by?” Louis asked worriedly
“Yeah why?” the guardian answered hearing the fear in his master's voice.
The two guardians watched as Louis' face was overcome by fear. Louis then ran off towards the palace like a bullet.
“What's wrong?” WarmTentomon asked
“Those guys…they're Shadow Creatures! …Each one of them is a Shadow Creature!”
The two guardians' eyes grew wide.
“WHAT!”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
Kari's eyes traveled from the Tk beside her to the Tk in front of her.
“What's going on here?”
Suddenly one of the Lionmon charged towards Gatomon, baring his fangs. The other one went for Angelmon. Both female digimon were caught of guard but were able to block the attacks.
“Alright enough!” Lucy shouted, “Get ready girls!”
Kari, Gatomon, and Angelmon nodded their heads, knowing what Lucy had in mind. Lucy took in a deep breath and as soon as she exhaled a blinding light covered the group. Kari, Gatomon, and Angelmon had shut their eyes before it could affect them. When the light faded the four girls soon become aware that Shadow Creatures surrounded them.
“BlackAgumon we have to find them before they find Lucy and the others!”
“But what if we're to late?”
Every time the girls knocked out a Shadow Creature it would just get up and attack again.
“We can't be! They'll be outnumbered and over powered!”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“Lion Claw!”
“Wing Blade!”
“Flower Cannon!”
The three attacks collided with a few groups of Shadow Creatures. LightBiyomon and BlackPalamon had transformed into their guardian forms so they could better fend off their foes.
“Garudamon, you ok?” Rose asked her guardian
“I'm ok Master!” the digimon replied
Amber looked over to Lillymon.
“What about you Lillymon?”
“I'm fine to!”
“You won't be for long.”
The girls and Reppamon looked to a higher ledge to see…
“Henry!” Reppamon couldn't believe his eyes
“What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be…” Amber started
“Dead?” Henry smirked, “No, you just gave up on looking for me!”
With that Henry dove down, drawing his sword, as Reppamon leaped towards him, turning around to slash with his blade like tail. The two clashed in mid air, but Henry pulled out a knife and slashed at the fox digimon. Reppamon was slashed and hits the ground hard. Reppamon gave a groan as he stood up again.
“Why is he doing this?”
SkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragonSkydragon
“Fate's Path!”
“Sphere of Light!”
“Shadow Claw!”
Lionmon, Tk, and Wolfmon attack the bars that kept Dark, Kevin, Melanie, and themselves in the dungeon they were in. As the three guardians pulled back, the bars were still intact. Lionmon growled as he saw this.
“It's absorbed our attacks!” Lionmon shouted
“Again” Wolfmon added angrily
Tk growled as he drew his sword.
“We'll just have to keep trying!”
“Right!”
The three guardians kept attacking the bars over and over, soon Dark decided to join in. Kevin sighed and looked over to Melanie, who was sitting on the ground.
“How're you doing, Melanie?” he asked.
“I can't send any telepathic messages or receive for that matter!” the princess growled.
“Great so it's a barrier!” Dark said as he glared at the bars.
Lionmon sighed.
“I can't believe they captured us!”
Tk nodded his head as he remembers what happened earlier.
Flashback
“Guys look the kingdom is in view!” Tk points out
“I hope the girls are alright” Dark and Wolfmon thought
While the group was running a huge group of Shadow Creatures surrounded them. Dark growled.
“We don't have time to for this!”
The Shadow Creatures all combined their attacks and threw the results at Tk and the others. The group wasn't prepared for this so the attack was a direct hit and at full powerful.
End Flashback
Tk glared at the ground.
“I can't believe we got caught so easily!”