Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Next Level ❯ Entering a New Breed ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey, TOEI owns Digimon. Yes, it's hard to understand but it's the truth...

Alan, Chris, Reilmon, Tsuki and Ryu and characters made by me, do not try anythingwith them, from stealing to using, whatever, without my consent.

Kitsunemon however is property of Talismon2k1. I decided not to post his mail to avoid him any mail coming from my stories.

This story happens 10 years after the events of "2nd Run", which happens 8 months after "A Love Story", which happens 4 months after "A New Story".

This story will contain crossbreeding relationships (NOT lemons though, only the feeling itself), and then result of the deep love between a couple of humans and Digimons if you know what I mean...

The Next Level - Chapter 1 - Entering a New Breed


Over the passing of years, Digimon had become more common. More persons had gotten their own Digimon, people without one had gotten used to them so one was afraid of them. Most of those who had gotten their own Digimon had built a relationship with them, some even got past just loving or farther...

"It's not so bad once you get used to it..." said a girl walking down a street carrying a backpack. She wasn't completely human, nor completely Digimon as well, she was the result of the first relationship between a human and a Digimon, which started about 10 years ago.

She was 10 years old, about 1.40 meters tall, her body hasn't reached the point were it started to develop, so her figure in those terms couldn't be really discussed. She wore a pair of jeans, almost exactly like those Ruki used. She also wore a plain white t-shirt, she had always preferred to wear clothes she was comfortable with, she didn't cared that much about the "latest fashion".

She had straight shoulder-lenght black hair, but she had two pointy ears facing backwards, they were black but the last inch was white colored. She also had a fluffy tail, colored just like her ears, her tail was about 60 centimeters long, the last 4 inches were white colored. She also wore a pair of gloves that reached her elbows, they were colored in sky blue. Her name was Tsuki, which means Moon literally.

"Once you get used to the looks that's it..." said a boy walking alongsides her. He was pretty much like her, half human and half Digimon, but he was the second half-breed to be born, only a little after Tsuki. Then a couple more of tens come from other couples... But his Digimon traits were different than those of Tsuki.

He was also 10 years old, about 1.45 meters tall, which was just slightly taller than Tsuki. He also had straight black hair, but only up to his mouth. He also wore a pair of jeans, the plain type too, he also wore a t-shirt which was completely black with a pattern of flames running at the bottom. He also had pointy ears, a little different than Tsuki's, but pretty much alike, the colors of his ears were deep blue at first, and the last inch was raspberry blue, which was slightly lighter. He also had a tail, about the same lenght as Tsuki's, and colored just like his ears, the last 4 inches or so also raspberry blue, a little less fluffy though.

He also wore a pair of bracers, which reached a little above than his elbows, they were black colored on the inside, and had a small border colored in yellow, more like a gold tone. He also wore a small simple necklace with a rhomboid stone hanging from it, colored in a crimson red tone. His name was Ryu, which means Dragon literally.

Both Tsuki and Ryu were the first of this new breed, most had already accepted them, but the occassional looks couldn't miss. But there was a small group which was against this, they wanted to end this new breed at all cost.

They only called themselves as "Project Eradication"...

~*~

Both teens kept walking, but made a sudden stopped when the street opened in two more paths.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" said Tsuki looking at Ryu.

"Not really, my parents are going to you house later at night, your parents invited them for dinner and I'm coming along, so I'll see you tonight" he said back.

"Hmm... They never told me, but anyway, I'll see you later" she said on her usual cheerful self as she began walking away waving her hand, which was answered by Ryu's hand also waving at her, they each took their own path.

~*~

Footsteps could be heard on the stairs of a building. It was an apartment complex, the kind in which the doors where outside, not inside a loong hallway. A sudden gust startled Tsuki as she was going up.

"Hi mom" she said, well knowing her mother just had appeared, she had become used to recognize when her mother appeared from nowhere. She also had some abilites for being half-Digimon, but up to a certain point, she still couldn't master the ability to disappear like that, but she never gave up, she always kept trying. Her attacks were alike, but with some variations which won't be explained here...

Her mother, otherwise known as Reilmon was also some type of cross, but between 2 Digimons, a Guilmon and a Renamon, she had the figure of a Renamon, she had aqua colored eyes, the yellow fur was colored in a fire tone instead, the white remained as white, the small symbols on her legs where grey colored, and her gloves remained as purple but had lines of black running down them.

"How was your day, dear?" Reilmon asked at her daughter.

"Oh you know, same old, go to school, do work, exit and come back... nothing uncommon..." she answered the question.

"Ok" Reilmon said.

"But now that you mention it..." Tsuki started, "Ryu mentioned something about coming over tonight with her family for dinner, is it true?" she asked.

"Oh, I was just going to tell you..." Reilmon said. They reached the entrance of the apartment where they lived, along with Alan who was out at the moment. They entered the apartment and as soon as the door closed...

"Where is dad?" Tsuki asked.

"In the hospital, it was his free day but an emergency occured, so he had to go, he should be back soon..." Reilmon said. During the past 10 years, Alan had explained a lot of the events, customs and all those things about the humar world to Reilmon, and she had a bigger knowledge than when she met Alan for the first time.

"Oh ok" she said before walking towards her room, "I'm going to do my homework, call me when dinner is ready please..." she said.

"Sure" said Reilmon back, before going towards the balcony, she had always enjoyed the heights or the feeling of the breeze running through her fur. She had become a little trained in cooking but most of the time, she left that for Alan.

A couple of minutes passed before he showed up. He entered the apartment and was greeted with a warm hug from Reilmon, he had become used to her sudden apparisons too, so he hardly got scared.

He was about 1.79 centimeters long, about the same height of Reilmon, he still had the same hair style as before, straight blonde hair, with the last inch in deep black, it reached his mouth. At the moment he was wearing your common pair of casual pants, he had a white button shirt, and a white frock above them, since he came from the hospital, he was 27 at the time.

"Hi dear" he said as he kissed Reilmon.

"How did everything go?" she asked, she didn't really knew much about human internal anatomy, and Alan was mostly especialized in various types of surgery, but she still cared about human beings, and every now and then a Digimon ended in a hospital too, and he also knew of that.

"Everything went fine, he somehow managed through..." he said as he saw her daughter exit her bedroom. "Hi sweetie" he said as her daughter dashed towards him and embraced him on a hug, when the hug ended he went to the kitchen to finish the food, Reilmon rarely cooked, but usually helped him when setting the table, soon after they sat to eat...

~*~

"I'm home!" yelled a half-breed boy known as Ryu.

"How did everything go at school, son?" asked his father otherwise known as Kitsunemon.

His look was like a Renamon too, but had nothing else in common to them, except that their attacks were alike, his fur was blueberry, most of it, the last of his tail, and the last of his feet, arms and ears were like a blueberry but lighter, he had two long red colored bracers on his two arms, and small pointy look-alike wings on the sides of his head, his ears were pointing backwards and wore a small necklace on the neck, with a rhombus green colored stone hanging on it.

"The same as usual, not much happens there anyway..." he shrugged at the last comment.

"Thought so..." Kitsunemon said but as soon as he finished, a person stepped into the room.

"Hi son" said a woman, she was 27 years old, she had blonde hair, which reached her shoulder, she wore a pair of jeans and a blue long-sleeve shirt, she studied the arts of law, or in other form of speech, she was a lawyer.

Kitsunemon often helped construction sites in need of personal, Reilmon tagged along most of the time, since didn't had an exact knowledge in human jobs, they decided to help through small boosts, and the combination of their strength and ther dexterity really sped up a construction, so it was a two win in one in some sort of way...

"Dinner is ready" said the woman, names as Chris, she had moved away from his mother's apartment a couple of years before, about at the same time as Alan and his family.

The dinner was pretty calm, they spent it talking about any issue that came up and they soon finished.

~*~

"Sir, preparation are complete, we already captured most of the half-breeds, we are still missing our main specimens" said a shadowy human figure in black clothes, the room lighting was already pitch black making it even harder to recognize someone in there.

"Good" said another person, her was sitting on a chair just behind a large desk.

"Shall we carry the operation today, sir?" asked another person, standing right besides the first.

"Yes, proceed with the operation, but remember to be careful, I want them alive!" he yelled.

"Yes, sir" both persons said before exiting the room, after a couple of minutes a van, much like the SWAT but without the letters started and exited the small building parking lot...

"Soon... Very soon..." said the shadowy figure sitting on the chair...

On the desk was a folder that had a label with the words "Project Eradication" written on it...


Ok, first chapter of the 4th installment of my series. Hope this will turn out well... Try to guess on which character of the original Tamers series in basing the shadowy man...

As I already said, this story will NOT contain lemons or any explicit scenes, or the feeling of love and the expression itself.

Again, the events on this story happens about 10 years after "2nd Run", which happens 8 months after "A Love Story", which happens about 4 months after "A New Story" (Notice the A and Story on two of my stories).

Alan, Chris, Reilmon, Tsuki and Ryu are characters made by me, do not try anything with them without my given consent first please, you only need to write a small e-mail asking for permission, and as long as you are nice I'll probably say yes, otherwise no.

Kitsunemon however is property of Talismon2k1, whose mail won't be posted here for several reasons.

Alan "Haiiro Kitsune" Quirino - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com