Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Friends & Bullies: Part Four ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Twenty: Friends & Bullies

Part Four

By KellyQ

Kouji looked down at his sprawled out homework. This was getting no where as he scratched the side of his head with the pen. He didn't really have a headache, he was starting to get a little annoyed that he wasn't getting anything done and the thing was due in two days. Takuya looked over at his koi thinking it was time for him to stop paying attention and pay attention to him. Making up his mind, Takuya sprawled out in front of his koi and smiled as he rubbed his eye trying not to yawn. This caused Kouji to smile slightly as he reached out and ran his fingers through his koi's hair.

"You look tired," Kouji said softly as he continued to run his fingers through is koi's hair.

By know Takuya was completely relaxed and looked so peaceful and soft. Kouji repositioned himself bent closer to his koi sending a chill down his spin as Kouji said for him to roll over. Doing as he was told, he rolled over as Kouji pushed all his paper work off the bed and onto the floor as he got on top of his koi and started to rub his back. Takuya let out a soft sleepy moan as he felt his koi's hands up and down his back, letting the sanction run through his body. He wanted to say how much he loved it but couldn't find his voice. Kouji smiled leaning closer he told his koi to roll over again. A hint of a smile slowly formed on Takuya's face wondering what his koi had planed.

Rolling over the brunette felt his koi's hand running up and down his sides as his shirt was unbuttoned feeling Kouji's hands roaming his chest as he bent down kissing his chest then sat the brunette up, got off him for a second brought Takuya's legs on the bed got on top of him again sat him up and started to kiss him. Takuya loved every second of it … gently laying his koi down Kouji laid on top of him letting out a soft sleepy moan. Takuya unconsciously wrapped his arms around his koi running his hands up and down his sides very slowly.

"All right boys," Mrs. Right said knocking on the door startling them, "it's lights out!"

"Yes Mrs. Right." Kouji sighed.

But that's not going to stop me from having fun, he thought looking down at his koi to see that he was sleeping peacefully. Moving carefully off, he laid next to his koi and started to run his fingers though his hair again. Still looking down, the dark haired boy snuggled up against Takuya.

The bell rang for lunch as every rushed out like usual as they both walked out, Kasumie waited by Takuya's locker with a smile on her face when she saw the two walk up. Kouji was the first to give her a cold look causing Takuya to look a little worried. Why was he doing that with all most everyone in the whole school? It wasn't like he was going to let anyone take his heart away. His heart was with Kouji and that was final!

"Did she do something wrong?" The brunette finally asked.

This caused the dark haired boy to blink for a moment as he sighed ...

"No ..."

"That's good. Now can a friend and her sister join you guys for lunch?"

Kouji wanted to say no but after he looked at his koi, he sighed in defeat ...

"Yes," the dark haired boy sighed, "you can sit with us."

Kasumie beamed saying she was going to meet them in the lunchroom by the back doors.

"So, how long have you known each other?" Kasumie asked.

"For about six months ..."

"Is that how long known each other or how long you've been going out?" She asked causing her older sister Leea to hit her shoulder, "Ow! What was that for?"

"You know better than to ask about their privet life! That's considered rude and unsafe."

"Geez, you don't have to yell in my ear about it. I was just asking."

"Yea, I know. And at a very bad time. Excuse us."

With that Leea took her sister by the arm and drug her back inside causing Takuya and Kouji to blink as a smile slowly appeared on Kouji's face.

"Yea know. Kasumie's not that bad."

"See? Told you." Takuya said sitting himself horizontally on his koi's lap resting his head against Kouji's chest resting his eyes, "becides, if she liked me I would ... told ... her .. I have ... a love."

His voice faded away as his breathing tone changed. Kouji looked down to see that his koi was sleeping not even realizing that Gortane was watching with pure jealousy. If I can't have him neither should Kouji!

*After school*

Kouji frowned for one moment as he felt in his bag feeling for his cell-phone but didn't. That's weird! I know I put it ... wait. Now I remember ...

"I'll be right back. I left the phone in my locker."

"All right but don't take to long." Takuya said with slight smile.

Taking his bag Kouji walked back toward the school leaving Takuya to feel a little uneasy. After standing there for about a three seconds, he heard a familiar voice calling out to him.

"Takuya, look out!"

To be continued ...