Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Heart is Thy Mind ❯ Realized to Late ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Seven: Realized to Late

By KellyQ

Mrs. Right sat there staring at the floor, her eyes clear as glass. How was she going to tell Takuya that his aunt died and she didn't get to apologize for being a such a bitch ... now Baylee was gone ... died in a painful miserable way. She turned her head when the door opened and Kouji came running dragging Takuya in.

"What's going on?" Kouji asked stopping in front of Mrs. Right who just whipped the tears from her face.

Rising to her feet, Malta bent to one knee in front of Takuya looking into his eyes. <Takuya>, <things have changed>; <you will no longer have to move>. His face light up for one moment as Kouji's face frown.

"What are you talking about? Will you just cut to the chase!"

<Baylee just died>. This caused Takuya to frown for one moment trying to presses the info into mind ... his only family just died. How? What happened and it was all Mrs. Rights fault! She caused this to happen to Baylee ....

"Ahrar ..." Takuya yelled as he moved his hands angrily, <you caused it too>! <I hate you>!

With that, he turned and started to run out but he was ran down by Kouji who looked slightly upset. <Takuya>, <I know how upset you are but do you really mean that>? The burnette looked down and shook his head, his eyes showing nothing but pain and confusion. Why do these things happen? It was like a curse was upon him ... first his family now his aunt. He then looked at Kouji who was looking sorrowfully at him. Takuya then threw him self at his koi .... then something clicked in him. Takuya just realized that he just said something that he shouldn't have when he should've showed his support .....

Malta looked up when she saw two figures standing five feet away. Takuya walked up and wrapped his arms around her neck and rubbed her back. Malta was taken back ... then she smiled and wrapped her arms too and did the same thing as Kouji smiled slightly .... he was slightly happy that his koi didn't have go anywhere but he knew that it was really wrong to think that .... his Koi's aunt just died and he needed to show his support too.

"I'm sorry ...."

"I wasn't your fault. I just didn't really get to apologize for being a bitch to her ... but at least you and Takuya won't be separated ..."

<I'm sorry to hear that>, Izumi sighed, <it must be really hard on Mrs. Right>. <It is but at least I'm not leaving Kouji>. Upon saying this Izumi looked down with slight pain in her eyes and this alarmed Takuya. <What's wrong>? <Junpei now has cancer and it won't be long>. She paused looking down as tears started to come down her face, that's when the door opened and Kouji walked in with a worried face.

"What happened?"

"Arhra ..." Takuya said moving his hands, < Junpei is dying>.

"Junpei is not dying!" Izumi snapped as she translated it.

She then froze realizing that she just lashed out without meaning too. <I'm sorry>. <I didn't mean to yell>. <It's just that I don't want things to happen the way that I know that it will>. <I know how you feel> Takuya sighed, <if Kouji had cancer>. <I would be really upset too>. <What are you saying about me>? <I was saying that if you where dying I would be upset too>.

"I think we all would. But what are you doing here?"

<Takuya>? The burnette looked away slightly as his koi looked at him. He wasn't ready to tell Kouji, his speech didn't come out right. It sounded so rugged and rocky ... Izumi sighed, if Takuya wasn't going to say something she was going too. <If you don't say something I will>. Takuya made a sound as he shook his head as he took her hand saying no in sing language, his expression stern.

"Izumi, Kouji, Takuya! Lunch!" Mrs. Right called out.

To Be Continued ...