Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tortured Soul ❯ Tortures Soul Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part 4: "Arrival at the Fortress"

"This is great. Soon the power of the 'Master of Courage' will soon be mine!" Myostismon laughed.

He was watching the children in his window. He could see the kids approaching his castle from there. He was smiling with the thought of all that power.

"And once when that power goes into me, all shall bow before me, and those kids shall be no more. That will be the first thing on my agenda. Demidevimon!" he shouted. It echoed through the hallways and the rooms of the castle.

In no time, the flying digimon flew right to his masters' side. "What is it master?"

"I want you and a couple of digimon on your team to greet out fellow guests." He smircked in delight as he never took his evil eyes off the kids that were approaching.

"Yes sir, right on it." Demidevimon saluted him and flew off.

"Soon, digidestined, you will be at my feet, helpless and dead."

************************

"Look guys, we're almost there." Izzy pointed at the castle.

The area around the castle was gloomy. The bats around the castle were flying in search for there night meal.

"We have to go in there?" Joe gulped out as he took a scared look at the castle.

"C'mon Joe lighten up. We are doing this for Tai, not for fun." Izzy stated.

Sora looked up at the castle. All she could think about was her love, Tai. She didn't want him to stay in this rotten place any longer. She walked past the other digidestined and started to walk to the castle, with Tai's shaddered crest in her hands.

"Sora, what are you doing?" Matt asked her.

Sora looked at the group. "I don't know about you but I'm going to save Tai; right now." She suggested as she turned back around and continued to walk towards the castle, with Biyomon following her.

"Sora hold up. We need a plan." Izzy confirmed.

"THe plan is simple Izzy, we get Tai, and get out. How more harder can that get?" Sora yelled out a little.

"Sora, wait! " Matt called out to her. "I have to tell you guys something that Tai promised me not to tell."

The group looked at Matt concerned, especially Sora. "What is it Matt?"

"Well. . ." Matt tried on how to explain the vision that Tai gave him. "I know where Tai is in that monstrocity of a castle. And what Myotismon is doing."

"What?! How?" Agumon and SOra said at the same time. THey were anxious on the news.

"Ahh, so here are the digidestined that Lord Myotismon wants to destroy." A voice bloomed out in the still air.

"Who's there?!" Gomamon called out, lifting his ears up to hear.

"I am your executioner." A shadow figure appeared from the trees.

When it got closer, the group saw that it was Phantomon, and he wasn't alone. There were also 4 Bakemon behind him, making there noisy apperance.

"Phantomon, and Bakemon. . ." Gabumon whispered.

"Get out of our way! We are kinda in a big hurry right now!" Sora yelled. She was so angered.

"If you're gonna be in our way, we are gonna go right through ya! Gabumon!" Matt hollered.

"Right, you to guys!" Izzy yelled to the other digimon.

The digimon nodded at their friends and turned into there Champion stages.

"Lets do it!" Kabutarimon shouted out.

The digimon roared out and charged at the other digimon.

The evil digimon charged at the group and the battle began.

The Bakemon were being vaporized by Agumon and Ikkakumon while the others attacked Phantomon. Soon, the evil digimon was no more, just digidust.

"Great lets go to the castle and hurry!" Sora yelled as she ran to the entrance of the castle.

"Right! We are running out of time!" Agumon yelled.

The champion digimon dashed to the entrance, with there friends on them.

"How much longer Izzy?!" Kabutarimon shouted.

"About another 20 hours!" Izzy answered.

"Not so fast, Digidestined!" Demidevimon shouted as he flew in front of the group.

"Back away you Bowling Ball! I want to save my brother!" Kari shouted out to him.

"No. Because I still want to have some fun with ya! Snimon! Tuskmon!" Demidevimon shouted.

With no hesitation, the two digimon appeared, looking at the group with smircks on there evil faces.

"Take care of our guests! Myotismon's orders!" Demidevimon yelled as he flew away, to not get into the battle.

"We go to our Ultimates, Kari." Gatomon replied.

"your right Gatomon!" Kari said as she looked at the door and then back at the two fierce digimon, along with some more Bakemon.

"You guys take care of these digimon, while we go and save Tai." Matt yelled out to them.

The digimon agreed and turned to their Ultimates.

"Hurry and go while you have the chance!" Angewoman hollered as they ran to the digimon.

The kids took one look at the fight and with that in mind, opened the door and ran in the castle, in hopes of saving Tai in time.