Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Two Towers ❯ Here We Go Again ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
They walked inside, pretty much empty accept for the security on the first floor. Tk looked around on the floor, all deserted and desolate. No one. Mimi's father was not there.
"Doesn't this feel familiar TK?" She said sarcastically.
"Yeah all we need now is for the doors to lock.." And right on queue, they heard a metallic bang.
"You're kidding..." they both breathed. They sped with the agility of an athlete to the door. No good, locked.
"Aww man..." TK slid down the door , hands covering his face. They were stuck, again.
"Takeru jinxes it again." Kari teased.
"Kari..." He desperately pleaded. Darn he was cute when he pouted. She sat down next to him, and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.
"At least.." TK felt her hot breath against his neck. He shuddered and froze as the hairs on his neck stood out.
"..we can have some quality time to ourselves." Her tongue licked along the ridge of his ear. He quickly thawed and melted from his frozen state. His eyes widened as her teeth slowly grazed the side of his neck..

// are thoughts//


"..we can have some quality time to ourselves." Her tongue licked along the ridge of his ear. He quickly thawed and melted from his frozen state. His eyes widened as her teeth slowly grazed the side of his neck..
.. TK shivered as hormones overflowed threw his veins, gushing through as if a dam that was holding the lot of it back, suddenly burst open. As clammy sweat began to form, Kari continued making out with TK. Just her, doing all the work. TK was just shoved on floor, head painfully banging against the door whenever she released her sensual grip on him.
Kari could feel TK nice and cool, while herself had seemed to spike a fever, as a heat wave deluged her.

While TK was uncomfortably caught between a locked steel door and the cat like Kari // he really didn't mind that much// He heard the clanking of shoes on the stairs behind the door..// Yes! someone will rescue us!// Then his second thought came after Kari purred in his ear. // What's one more night?//
He slowly pushed his tongue into hers, when the bangs of steps stopped by the locked door. Amazingly, they quickly got up, straightened up before he opened the door. he escorted them down the stairs, and they called for Mimi.
Boy they had very interesting conversations with her family and Mimi. Well at least they would be going home tomorrow...