Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Want Adds ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own digimon. And I won't, ever. Sad.

(A/N: Wow easist title ever. Probably the sappiest and crappiest Mishiro I ever wrote.)

~~

"Ewwww... Chicken catcher? YUK!" Mimi scanned over the want adds as she did every morning, "There's never any good jobs." She sighed and put down the paper as Koushiro ran about frantically. "Gonna be late?"

"Keys. Yes I am. Keys... KEYS!" Koushiro was checking in every possible place he could think of.

"They're right here on the table." Mimi guestured.

"Ok thanks! Love you." Koushiro gave Mimi a kiss and hurried out the door.

Mimi started to go through the want adds again. She hadn't missed anything so she went to clean for a little while although she uausually had a really neat house. She went into her bed room and noticed something white under the bed.

~~Koushiro's Return Time~~

Just as Koushiro walked in the door Mimi got up off the couch with the white thing.

"What is this? And God knows they're not mine." She nearly screamed

"They appear to be a pair of ladies thongs." Koushiro said feeling a little red in the face

"No Shit. I knew that. I meant what are they doing here?"Mimi said feeling really pissed.

"I don't know..." Koushiros reply came

Mimi turned around grabbed her suit case and left.

~~

(A/N: I'm going for short chapters so then I can get them done faster.)