Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Want Adds ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Never mind I'm not taking it off FF.net because I like getting reviews once in a while

---

Koushiro made it over to Sora's a little after Takeru.

"Where is she?" Koushiro asked impatiently.

"Coming!" Takeru said.

Koushiro knocked on the door and let himself in which he realised Sora probably wouldn't like that but, oh well.

Mimi was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. Koushiro and Takeru sat down across from her. There was another knock on the door. Takeru ran to the door and came back with Ken.

"Wait a sec, where's your girlfriend?" Koushiro looked at Ken and then at Takeru and then at Ken again. "Oh, ok, I get it. now."

It was silent for a few moments

"Mimi, I swear, you're beautiful you're all I could ever ask for, why would I cheat on you?"

"I don't know." she said glancing up.

"I never seen those, um, ... thongs," Koushiro blushed as Ken and Takeru tried to contain their mad giggle fit, "before in my life."

"Then whos were they?" Mimi asked, "I seriously don't think they're Takeru's"

"Mimi, actually, its all our fault." Takeru said waving Ken over closer.

"Um, I was just getting a little bored with our sex life, and I wanted to try something new." Ken sat down, blushing a little, and putting his arm around Takeru. "So I decided, if we did something somewhere else, I wouldn't be so... bored. And I decided you guys wouldn't care if we used your bed."

"And the thongs really are mine... Ken's a kinky bastard sometimes." Takeru said also blushing, "Ken's the Sex God."

"Um, yeah, I kinda picked that up." Mimi said, and then turned to Koushiro, "I'm really sorry, I just assumed, but I shouldn't have, I should have known." She flung her arms around Koushiro's neck and cried into his shoulder.

"It's ok, as long as I get some make up sex." Koushiro grinned."

"You ass." Mimi grinned and kissed him, "Mabe later."

They left holding hands, as Ken and Takeru ran to the bedroom.

---

End

And actually thank God I had no other Idea of how to end it.