Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ When Hate turns to Love ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a story about a guy and a girl destined to be wed. But there's a problem they both hate each other. Now take a look into their predicament.
 
Izumi/ Zoe breeze (not her real last name but who cares)
 
Princess of the Wind Kingdom
 
Sprits: human Kazumon beast Zephrmon
 
And
 
 
Kouji lumo
 
Prince of the Light Kingdom
 
Sprits: human Lobomon beast Kendo Garurumon.
 
Kouji and Zoey used to be good friends when they were 7.
But this is what happened…
 
Flashback
 
It was a beautiful spring day and little Kouji and Zoe were playing buy the river. Zoey with her favorite doll and Kouji with his fav solider. “I have to go for a minute I'll be right back Zoe”. “Me to”. While they were gone little Aqua sum of the water kingdom broke both their toys. You see Aqua hated Zoe but had a HUGE crush on Kouji. When each came back (at different times) Aqua told them the other had broke them and not to tell who told them that or they would lie. “ How could you Kouji” “How could you Izumi”. Both ran to their parents. And so started the fight. Over the years each tried to make the other look bad or foolish. Izumi father wanted it so stop. So he made arrangements for Izumi to marry Kouji on her 18 birthday, which was 4 days away. He was going to tell her now.
 
(Please R&R)