Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ When Hate turns to Love ❯ Telling ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jax-kal Breeze, ruler of the wind Kingdom, was making his way to his daughters room. He had been through many fights, and has seen many acts of violence. But none of those seemed to bug him as he went to tell his only child that she was to be wed to her enemy .He had never been so afraid. He opened the door slowly and peered into his daughter's light purple room, it was her favorite color and coughed.
 
“Yes father? His almost eighteen-year-old daughter asked. Izumi had grown up beautifully her green eyes looked emerald and her light blond hair reached her waist. She looks so much like her mother shaking himself out of his thoughts he continued.
 
“I've come to inform you on your eighteenth birthday you will be wed”. She glared at him and was about to open her mouth.
 
“Don't argue, my Zoe (his pet name for her) but you need a husband and you refuse each and every suitor, so I picked one for you that would be best for both you and the kingdom”
“ And who might that be Father?
“Prince Kouji, I believe you know each other and I thought he would be the best choice”.
 
Izumi groaned, of all the people in all the kingdoms her father had to choose the most arrogant, conceited, completely awful man. Her one enemy, it was no secret they didn't like each other and tried every chance they got to humiliate each other. Izumi wasn't sure why anymore, but she could not let him win.
 
“Father why did you have to pick him? Why not Prince Takuya Ember of the fire kingdom, even though he is quiet immature he would have been a better prospect” She huffed.
 
“ I did not choose him, not because he is not worthy of you or is not a good man. But because his kingdom is too far away and I don't want to be unable to see my daughter” His gaze softened, as did hers.
 
“I suppose I can try to make this work then Father, I love you”
“I love you too as well Zoe, he will be visiting in a day or two, goodbye!'
“Awww Man”
 
Over in the Kingdom of Light.
 
Hanza knocked on her Elder sons door and went into the dark room. Her son had grown more handsome as the years went on.
 
“Kouji”
“Yes Mother, what is it?
“I have to tell you something concerning your eighteenth birthday”
“Yes?
“You have to get married”
“WHAT, (calming himself down and regaining composure) to whom”
“To Princess Izumi of the Wind Kingdom”
“Why her of all people, why not the Princess of Water Kingdom?
“Please son do not argue, we'll be leaving for her kingdom soon, get packed”
“Fine”
“ I love you”
Sighing he replied “ I love you to Mother”
 
Blast why do I have to marry that woman, though it has been awhile since I've seen her perhaps she's changed from that annoying ugly duckling.
 
(Wow long time since I updated, sry lot of shit happened0