Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Why me? ❯ Fire ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: OMG I so wish I did own Digimon but I don't bummer hey?

Kico: Ok I'm a little new at this but I bet you will like my story well I hope u will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikari's POV

Ok so it started like this, a nice day, waking up to the sound of birds ya right more like the sound of alarms. I was sleeping so well then this horrible sound washed over my room. All I could think was why did the house have to catch fire when my parents were on there trip. See my parents left Taichi and me alone for 3 weeks and it's day one. How my brother managed to burn the house down making cereal is beyond me, it's cold food you don't cook it. Ok so I run downstairs and sure enough there's Taichi dancing around trying to soak the fire with juice (god he can be dense).

"Taichi what are you doing!" I scream grabbing a jug and filling it with water. "would u help me get this out!"

"What do you think I'm trying to do Hikari?!" he yells throwing more juice. I watch as he runs around making an ass of him self, I keep throwing water and after like an hour we got the fire out. I sit down on the couth thinking thank god it was just the kitchen counter. Turns out Taichi was just trying to be nice and make me pancakes for breakfast.

"Please warn me before you do that again ok Taichi," I tell him annoyed that I have to take care of my "OLDER" brother. I have to fix this before my parents get home or I'm dead. They thought they could trust my brother and me alone, and I told them they could they know I wouldn't be a problem but my brother.

"What are we going to do about the kitchen?" Taichi asks looking at me with pitiful eyes, like come on why can't he grow up and move? He is 22 he should buy a house or move in with Yamato. Anyway that's not the point he burnt half the kitchen down, and I bet he thinks I'm gonna do something about it. Think again he is going to fix this he did it its only right.

"We? Don't u mean you? You're the one that burnt the kitchen," he gives me the evil look that he usually saves for my boyfriends. I just laugh and walk to my room. "I'm going to Yamato's with the others I'll tell them you can't make it," I tell him as I close my room door to get ready. The whole group was getting together tonight because it has been a couple months since we have gotten together. I knew it was going to be hard to see Takeru again and Daisuke. See a while back they both would fight all the time over me and I hated it, then one day it all changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short but it will get better so plz R&R and I'll try to update a lot thanx

Kico Yushimi