Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Why me? ❯ another day at school or another fight? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ya Ya don't rub it in I know I don't own Digimon

Hey I'm back with another chapter I hope you liked the first and I hope you like this one too ^_^

Oh and just so you know this chapter is going back to when Takeru and Daisuke would fight over Hikari basically it's her remembering

Hikari's POV

"Come on Hikari your going to be late!" Taichi yells down the hall. It was like this every morning our parents went to work really early, and I slept in and Taichi would try to sleep in then be in a panic to get me to school. Why can't he just wake me up earlier that would make sense. Anyway I'll still make it to school on time I always do. Only because Taichi drives like a crazy man down the freeway so I won't be late. I better get out of bed before he has a cow.

"Ok Taichi I'm ready to go," I walk over to the car to wait for him and like always he takes about 10 minutes. 10 minutes later he comes running out of the house yelling your going to be late and jumps into the car. I just laugh at him and slowly get into the car, it is so funny watching him do this every morning. So we get to the school and I get out of the car. "Bye Taichi thanx for the ride," I say before running up the steps into the school.

It had been a long morning and I was glad it was lunch. I get my lunch and walk over to the table with my friends.

"Hey Hikari how's it going?" Miyako asks me as I sit down to eat. I look around with a worried look on my face.

"Miyako where's Takeru and Daisuke?" I ask her with a worried look. I slowly get up when I her someone yell fight. Oh that could only mean one thing at this school Takeru and Daisuke where at it again. Honestly they used to be best friends and now they fight all the time and for stupid reasons like over me. So I run out side and there they are Daisuke being the bigger one pined Takeru on the ground, and beaten on him. Only on thing to do call Yamato and Taichi again there the only people who can stop them.

So I run to get my cell phone out of my bag and I dial Yamato's phone number as fast as I can.

"Hello Yamato speaking" God he can sound good sometimes but that's beyond the point, the point is the fight.

"Hey Yamato its Hikari, I need you to get to the school they're fighting again," I spit out in a hurry wanting them to stop. I wait for an answer but all I got was a click. He hung up that was not the answer I wanted but he will be here soon so that's good. I then dial Taichi's number and wait for an answer.

"Hey Taichi here," ya like I didn't know who I was phoning. Why was I phoning again, oh ya the fight.

" Taichi get to the school now they are fighting again and this time its worse," I tell him then hang up. I run back to the fight just in time to see Takeru get the beating of his life. Oh my god Daisuke is going all out this time, why can't Yamato and Taichi get here faster. I turn back to the fight just in time to see Yamato grab Daisuke and pull him off his brother. A run to Takeru to see if he's ok but he's out cold.

"Daisuke look what you did! Why do you two have to fight why can't you be friends?" I scream at him holding myself back from punching him. You see I have a little crush on Takeru, but if he knew that he would rub it in to Daisuke and he would get mad.

"He deserved it he said I would never have a chance with you," Daisuke shouts back turning his back to me.

"What and you thought beating him up would make you have more of a chance?" I say trying to help Yamato get Takeru into the car. Right then Taichi shows up (kinda late hey?). He gets out of his car and runs up to me.

"Hikari are you ok?" He grabs me and starts to shake me. I'm to shocked to say anything this is not what I thought he would do.

"She's fine, she want the one fighting. God Taichi you can be airheaded," Yamato says well he trys to wake his brother. Taichi lets go of me and walks over to Yamato. I turn around waiting to see if Takeru is ok.

"Yamato do you think he'll be ok?" I ask with a shaky voice. I walk over to them to get a better look at Takeru. This was all my fault if it wasn't for me Takeru and Daisuke wouldn't be fighting. Just then Takeru started to come around, I jumped when I heard him sigh.

"I think he's waking up," Taichi says stating the obvious. We all look at Takeru hoping he will be ok. I turn around and walk towards Daisuke and look him in the eye.

"Can you both stop fighting if you keep it up then your chances of going out with me will be less," I turn swiftly and walk back into the school. This is going to be a long afternoon. Right then the bell rang and I was off to my first class that afternoon.

Ok that was a little better I hope u liked it u have any ideas like where I should go with this story PLZ TELL!! I'm kinda lost ^_^

Well plz R&R thanx