Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Why me? ❯ Tell him or not? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon cuz if I did there would be yaoi in it ^_^

Ok I'm back still a little lost but got some idea of where to go but I need more reviews

But anyway I think I'll get Hikari to go out with Takeru and Daisuke gets mad and they fight way more ya that's what I'll do ^_^

Oh and for those who don't know Miyako is Yolei

Anyway here's chapter 3

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><>

Hikari's POV

I was right it was a long afternoon. Takeru went to the hospital, and Daisuke bugged me about what I said. All afternoon he asked what I meant by his chances will be less. I think he thinks I will go out with him, but I'm not ready for all that dating stuff.

Taichi forgot to pick me up after school again so I have to walk home. It's ok though it gives me time to think. I was halfway home when I noticed I was in front of Takeru's house. Without thinking I walked up to his door. Knocking on the door I realized what I was doing, and about to leave when I heard a noise at the door. Yamato opened the door right as I turned around.

"Hikari what are you doing here?" He asks leaning on the doorframe. I just turn and look at him my eyes wide. Oh my god why am I here? Oh ya to see if Takeru is ok.

"Is Takeru here?" I ask before thinking. Crap what's wrong with me of course he isn't he's at the hospital. "Sorry I forgot is he still at the hospital?" He just nods and looks at the ground.

"The doctor says he will have to stay there for 3 days, he's beat pretty bad," is it just me or does he look like he's gonna cry? I take a step towards him and without thinking I hug him.

"Its ok Yamato, he'll be fine," I hope he will. God I hate Daisuke sometimes he has to beat up Takeru and for such a stupid reason. I let go of Yamato and start to walk down the steps. "I'm gonna go see him you want to come?" I ask hopefully.

"No thanx I rather stay here, but he'll be happy to see you. See you later Hikari," he says before closing the door. I start to walk down the street towards the hospital, and out of nowhere Taichi's car comes speeding around the corner. He stops in front of me.

"Hikari I'm sorry I didn't pick you up I forgot," he shouts out the window. I just roll my eyes, sure he forgot ya right. I get in the car and tell him to go to the hospital. Without asking he heads towards the hospital.

When we get there I ask him to stay in the car and he obeys me and I leave the car. In the hospital I walk up to the counter and ask what room Takeru is in. After the lady at the counter tells me room 18 I head in the right direction. When I get to the room I freeze what am I gonna say, he is going to ask why am here. Maybe I should leave, no I got this far I'm going to go in there.

About 10 minutes later I grab the handle and enter the room. I walk over to the bed to see a sleeping Takeru, god he's cute when he sleeps wait get a hold of yourself I don't like him, ok I do. Then he starts to move I jump at the sound. I watch as he wakes up.

"Hikari is that you?" he asks when his eyes open. Oh no what I'm I gonna say. Well I could starts with ya.

"Ya it's me, are you ok?" that was good I can do this. I watch as he sits up. Oh god he doesn't have a shirt on I can hold it in I'm gonna tell him how I feel. Well maybe later.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><>

Sorry it was a little boring and short but I'm running out of ideas well plz R&R thanx ^_^