Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Yamura ❯ The Chase and Babbysitting? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yamura

Chapter One: The Chase and… Babysitting?

"Just ten minutes before this car blast off…" A man's voice murmured before he placed the bomb underneath the car as two pair of black boots was visible.

He slid out from underneath the blue Ferrari, revealing a young, handsome man in his twenties. He had azure-blue eyes and golden-blond hair. He stood up and hopped into the car. Turning the engine on, he raced at full speed towards his destination.

When he saw he was approaching closer, he glanced at his digital watch. 'Only seven more minutes to go' he thought. The place that he was going to obliterate was nothing more than a building construct in glass. It was meters high with more than forty floors which you thought it could almost touch the sky and clouds.

Almost arriving, he pressed with his foot on the pedal where he sped up faster than before, and without stopping, he drove into the building, covering himself instantly from getting cut. Millions of shattering glass fluttered into every direction as the car leaped inside the first floor with a bump.

Without wasting any minute longer, he jumped from the car as he heard the alarm, hearing some voices in the background. He wanted to escape from where he had gone through, but much to his dismay, it was blocked by some men in dark-green uniforms with a shiny F marked on their shirts; holding a gun in their hands. It is Team Frontier.

"Oh shit!"

He ducked behind the car for cover almost instantly as they started to shoot on him. A barrage of bullets soared through the thin air as they fired.

"Come out, Yamura! I know you're still there!" One of them shouted when he put up a sign for the others; ordering them to stop.

The man called Yamura glanced back at his watch again, saying he had only four more minutes before the whole thing will disappear. He looked at his two arm guns hanging on a belt around his waist. He has to do this quick…

"Come on, Yamura… You have to get out of there someday…" The man said mischievously.

"Okay, I give up." Yamura stood up from his place with his arms in the air. "You guys are smarter than me…" He said with a sigh of defeat. "I lost…"

"Hahaha!"The man laughed. "So the great Yamura has finally declared his defeat! You hear this! He lost!" The man turned around to see the look of his companions. "We won!" He told the others. Everyone nodded as they put on a smile for victory.

"You wish…" They heard Yamura mutter coolly.

With a swift movement, he clutched to his guns and loaded it without even taking a second. Without delay, he began to shoot in front of him as he started to find a way out. The others weren't aware by his actions and haven't got the time to react. One by one felt a bullet inside their body as they fell on the floor; numb.

Now that that's been set, he had to get out of the building soon before everything here will explode. He ran away from the building as he heard another group chasing behind him.

"Oh great…" He sighed annoyingly, looking at the upcoming men.

He wanted to shoot, but his gun was fired away by a bullet from one of the members. He was a few meters away from the building when suddenly…

KA-BOOOOOOOOM

A loud explosion was heard to the entire area, causing the Frontier members to turn around and to watch the scene in shock as Yamura took the opportunity to flee. The building was wrapped in hot flames as the upper floors began to sink down and it finally collapsed where smoke emerged afterwards.

"That son of --!"

"Sir, he escaped!"

"What?!"

* * *

"Okay, Yamato, think of a plan!" he scolds to himself, while he ran into an alley. He thought he was safe now that he gain some advance. Wrong. Just when he turned around, he heard some footsteps from one of the Frontiers. He started to dash into the next alley where it was a dead end. Scanning around, he saw no exit.

"Damnit!"

The sounds of the footsteps were growing bigger. He turned around and saw a large garbage bin where it was only used for restaurants. He jumped inside not minding the smell, and closed it on top of him.

"Where is he?" He heard them say.

"I swear I saw him going this way!" Another voice replied.

Just when Yamura heard their footsteps fading, his cell phone started to ring causing him to startle.

"Oh, no!Not now!" Yamura scold out loud.

He jumped out of it as fast as he could and began to run into another alley. Because of the sound of his phone and yell, the Frontiers heard him and turned around to see him escape.

"There he is!" One of the Frontier members yelled.

"After him!" Another ordered.

Yamura ran into the empty streets as he searched into his pockets for his cell phone. With much annoyance, he opened it only to hear a high-pitched voice he definitely didn't look forward to.

"Yamato!"It shrieked, causing for him to put his phone at some distance from his ear.

"You know, this isn't the time to talk right now!" Yamura scold at her, still running.

"Oh, Yamato… You can be so funny!" The girl, Jun said with a giggle.

"I hope you have a better excuse to call me, because I swear I'm going to hang up!"

"No, don't!" Yamura then heard another voice on the other side.

"Give me that, Jun!! I said give it!" A man's voice ordered impatiently.

"No! I want to talk to him!" Jun exclaimed.

"I said give me the phone!"

"No!"

Then there were a few sounds of struggling. Yamura was fuming and just when he wanted to inform something, a few members got behind his trail.

"I'll call you guys later!"

"No!" He heard them yell in unison before closing back his cell phone and stuffed it in his pocket.

Yamura had put up some speed and ran sideways, where he came into a dead end…again…

"Oh no… Not again!"

"Haha… You're stuck now." A voice laughed, making Yamura turn around to see seven men standing next to each other. "Get him!"

Yamura saw them rushing toward him as he scanned around to find an exit. No success. The only way out is where the approaching Frontiers came from, and he can only go there by defeating them.

The closest member opened the fight with a punch, where Yamura just dodged it and with his fist, he hit him right in the stomach, where he bent over as Yamura hit him again on the back with his elbow.

"Okay, one down, only six more to go." He said with a smirk.

One by one, they were easily defeated by Yamura. The second got hit when Yamura knocked him right on the face, leaving some broken teeth and a black eye, while the third got hit on his temple, making him groan as Yamura took the opportunity to strike him on his skull with his back fist.

"You guys really need some practise…" He mocked, when he ducks an attack from another Frontier in front of him.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed.

Yamura then grabbed him by the shoulders and made a flick-flag where he suddenly stood behind the Frontier kicking him in the back with his leg, leaving him unconscious as he hit the solid wall.

"You morons! Attack him together!" A Frontier yelled.

Now Yamura was surrounded by the remaining Frontiers. He looked around if he could still see a way out, and yes there was! Or maybe that's what he thought… The wall that made a dead end and the clothesline hanging a few meters above the Frontiers brought him to an idea.

As the Frontiers ran over him, Yamura ram hard with his foot to grab for one of the hanging clothes. All the Frontier members glanced at him. While he tried to catch the following clothes, he felt a hard pressure hanging on his legs.

He tried to free from their grasp by struggling and with a sway, he let go the clothing and disappeared the other side of the wall, leaving the Frontier members in astonishment.

* * *

"Miss Tachikawa?!" A woman's voice called, causing for the brunette to turn around before she could even reach the door.

"What is it, Ingrid?" Mimi asked.

"Don't forget the party tomorrow evening. It's really important if you're not there." Ingrid reminded her.

"Don't worry. I won't." Mimi assured her with a smile.

Turning around, she opened the door and stepped out of the building. She was happy that her work is over, but she couldn't go to her apartment…yet. She had a meeting first.

Going towards the parking lot, she yawned before continuing her walk. She had a tough day behind her and with the party tomorrow didn't make her any better. She hated that stuff.

Glancing at the different cars, she saw her reflection in the mirrors. Her chestnut- brown hair was tied into a pony tail while it swung by the movement of the wind. Her hazel-brown eyes drifted to the cars while she searched hers.

After a minute or two, she found her destination. It was a pink Cabriolet she had bought a few months ago. Sighing, she opened her purse to search for her keys. But just when she got a hold of it, she let it go in the air from a weight she had felt behind her where they both fell on the ground.

Mimi opened her eyes to stare into some blue ones. He was probably in his early twenties, Mimi thought as she stared at him. He wore a black outfit and had blond hair till his shoulder length.

Mimi blushed, but it was easily replaced with a frown.

"Could you please get OFF me?!" She exclaimed while she pushed him off her.

"I'm sorry Miss." Mimi heard him apologize. "I hope I didn't hurt you?" He asked, helping her up to her feet.

"No, I'm fine." Mimi assured him as she put up a smile. "Are you in a hurry?" She asked, brushing some dust off her dress.

"Actually, yes, but I-"

He couldn't finish his sentence when he suddenly heard some gunshot behind him. He saw some men in their dark-green uniforms, holding a gun in their hands as they came behind a street.

"Look out!" The man shouted pushing her on the ground.

The bullets caused some pretty damage to her car as well for the others, but Mimi wasn't concern about that. Her only concern right now was if she could get through this alive! She didn't want to end it here! She had too many things to do before she even thought of dying in a place like this.

But soon the gunshots stopped and were replaced by the sound of a car. Mimi looked up to see the man in black inside her pink Cabriolet.

"Hey!! What are you doing!!!!" Mimi screamed, getting up and grabbing his arm from the steering wheel.

"Sorry!" He said, looking at her. "I need to get them out of here before they causes more damage." He stated.

With that he drove away from her towards the direction of the men. They all jumped at the side as he stepped on the gas pedal, shouting, "I'll return it somehow! Don't worry!!!!!!"

Mimi couldn't believe it. She saw some men getting up; following her car which was stolen from a complete stranger.

"I can't believe it! Just when I had to go to a meeting, this has to happen!!!" She shouted into the streets, not caring if someone heard her.

* * *

"Ugh…No I have to owe that woman a car." Yamato thought as he drove outside the city. "And pink isn't even my colour." He groaned.

But then he thought about that woman again. "Though, she was cute…" He admitted with a smile.

He rode for about thirty minutes when he heard a car out of nowhere. He looked up and as a car flew above him where it landed a few inches from his.

"Don't they know how to quit?" Yamato sighed.

He pressed hard on the pedal, where he sped off, but the car did the same. It was a race between the two until they were driving next to each other at full speed. Yamato then turned the steering wheel to the right, where it bumped the car from the Frontiers, leaving some distance between them. Once they were near again, they did the same as Yamato tried to gain control over the steering wheel.

Just then he got an idea. Again, they drove next to each other, when suddenly Yamato decides to stop in the middle of it, causing for the other car to drive further. Just as Yamato had expected, they drove around, now facing each other. There was only seven meters of distance between them.

Roars of the two cars were soaring. The air was getting heavier, but Yamato didn't mind. Licking his lips, he smirked.

"Let's see who has the guts to handle this."

And with that, he stepped once again on the pedal pressing it harder each second. He saw that the other car did the same and now they were coming closer. They drove and drove until there was only one meter of distance between them. And then… Yamato jumped out of the car as a loud explosion was heard when the two car run into each other.

Fire appeared as smoke emerged from both of the cars, leaving none of the Frontiers alive.

"Idiots…" He spit out.

As he stood up, he took one last glance at the car. "Great….No car…means I have to walk…" He groaned. "Unless…"

He took out his cell phone and start dialling. "Hey, Michael. Could you pick me up? I have a problem here…"

* * *

"So you mean that she needs some security?" A voice asked.

"Yes, after this terrible malady spreading over the world, she's being called for some cure. But we heard that the Frontiers are after her heels." A man's voice responded.

"Aha… So who are you putting in charge for this?" It asked.

"I was thinking on putting Yamura for this task, sir." He said. "Yamura has never failed a mission before so, I know we can trust him."

"Okay, Jyou, I trust you then to inform Yamura at once when he gets back." The voice told him. "By the way, where is he now?"

"I think Michael is picking him up." Jyou explained, before walking towards the door. "I think he got some troubles…"

"I don't really think so… Oh and before you go, could you please hand me Yamura's file?"

"Of course, sir." Jyou handed him a map of papers before he was out of sight.

He gradually acquired it and opened to reveal a small picture of a young man. He had blond hair, azure-blue eyes and a slightly pale skin.

He shoved the picture away to read some information about Yamura.

Agent 003:Yamura

Full name:Yamato 'Matt' Ishida

Place of birth:Japan

Age: 22

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 67Kg

Bio: Yamura Ishida is one of the top agents. After the lost of his parents, he joined the Digimon Agent Academy at the age of 15 together with his brother Agent 004. Because of attaining the Ultimate Level earlier than others, he was placed into the rank of Digimon Master.

"I just hope Jyou knows what he's doing…"

* * *

"Ugh, Yamato, you stink!" Michael complained when he opened the car to see his friend sitting on the side of the road. "You need a bath."

"Shut up…" Yamato groaned as he stood up. "I had a tough day so could you please stop complaining?" Yamato informed him, as he sat down on the passenger's seat, closing the door.

"Whatever you say." Michael smiled as he drove away towards the Digimon HQ.

* * *

"Sir, we heard that we lost some of our men this afternoon." A man kneeled.

"How did it happen?" He yelled.

"They were chasing one of the Digimon Agents, but they all died in a car accident."

"Who was it this time?"

"Well, I heard them say it was a guy named, Yamura, sir."

"Yamura you say?"

"Yes."

"You may leave." He suddenly ordered him.

The man nodded and stood up, leaving him in his thoughts.

"Taichi?"A woman's voice called from behind.

"What is it, Sora?" The man called Taichi said with a cold tone. "What do you want?"

"You seem pretty upset, what's wrong?"

"It's this stupid Yamura again!" He cursed. "He already destroyed my company and now I lost half of my men! That son of a bitch! I'll make him pay for that!"

"Just like you did the last time with his brother?" Sora reminded him as she smiled evilly.

"Maybe, but I want to suffer him more." Taichi grinned.

Sora walked up to him and threw her arms around his neck. "Don't worry about that, my dear. We only have to kill that Tachikawa woman and then our problems are solved."

"You're right. We need her first." And with that, they kissed each other passionately.

* * *

"Ah, Yamato! You're finally here." Jyou greeted him when he saw him entering the building.

Just then he stopped and starts sniffling. "What's that smell?"

"Oh no, not you too!" Yamato shouted.

"Where have you been? A Garbage?" Jyou laughed.

"For your information… Yes, I have been into some garbage! Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a shower." Yamato yelled, pushing a laughing Jyou out of the way.

"Wait, Yamato!" Jyou wanted to stop him, but he was already inside the elevator. "Damn! And I still have to inform him."

* * *

"Jyou!What the hell is this?!" Yamato scold, as he enters his office while throwing him a letter on his desk. "What do you mean I have to baby-sit a girl? Is this some kind of joke?!"

"No, Yamato it isn't." Jyou told him. "Now, would you please sit down so I can inform you?"

Yamato groaned and took a chair.

Jyou stood up and looked at him. "I know you wanted to quit after that mission, Yamato, but we really need you for this one."

"Why me?Why has this to be me? Can't Michael do it? Or maybe Daisuke? They still want to stay here!" Yamato yelled.

"They're not good enough…That's why I choose you at the first place. You're better Yamato… Much more than anyone here in the Digimon Agents. And somehow…" He paused. "You know that…"

"What for mission is this anyway…"

"You see, Yamato… Miss Tachikawa is a doctor and since she found a remedy to cure this evil disease that Team Frontier had caused, they want her to be dead."

"So you mean I have to cover her butt for those chickens? Come on! What a joke!"

"Yamato!This is urgent! If you don't bring her to different places, other people could get killed!" Jyou shouted.

"Fine…" Yamato stood up. "Just let me sleep over it and you have my answer tomorrow, I promise."

"I don't need it tomorrow, I need it now."

"Why in a hurry?"

"Because she's waiting for us in the common room." Jyou informed him.

"What? You mean she's here?" Yamato yelled.

"She came here after you went upstairs for a shower. She looks pretty exhausted if you ask me." Jyou said. "Like something bad happened to her."

He walked towards the door and stopped. "You come?"

Yamato just sighed annoyingly and walked behind him till they reached the common room. It was a room more than ten meters long with a large table in the middle of it. Just in the centre of the table there was a big digital screen with a list of Agents.

But Yamato wasn't really surprised at this though. They only used this if they had a meeting with someone or when they had to discuss something important with the other Agents.

Right now, Yamato wanted to forget about the mission and just sleep. When Jyou suddenly stopped, Yamato almost bumped into him from the sudden surprise.

"Yamato, this is Miss Tachikawa."

Yamato looked at Jyou oddly and then to the chair in front of him. He could only see the back of her, but when she turned around, Yamato's eyes widened.

* * *

Mimi heard some footsteps behind her as they stopped, saying. "Yamato, this is Miss Tachikawa."

Mimi then turned around and was ready to smile, but was quickly replaced by some angry glare.

"IT'S YOU!" Mimi shouted furiously, pointing her finger at Yamato.

~* To Be Continued…

A/N: So what do you think of it? Do you want me to continue it or just stop it there? If you have any ideas for this fic, just send it to me! Oh and could you please tell me which story you want me to update? If I know that, it'll be easier for me to continue.