Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Yamura ❯ What a nice day... Not! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yamura

Chapter Four - What A Nice Day! (NOT!)

Hatred.

The most suited word that might describe Yamato's feeling right now. A glass he once had in his hand, were shred into pieces after breaking it, revealing new wounds after being cared of his previous ones against his battle with Koushiro. Fresh blood dripped down on the desk, but he didn't care. He didn't even feel a single pain.

What pained him was that he had failed his mission…

Jyou sighed while massaging his temple. Hearing all details about the event of this night gave him a serious headache. He trusted Yamato to take her safely into her house, but almost leaped out from his seat when he heard how it burned down by an unidentified woman. From what he heard, Yamato already met her, once.

"Do you want a tissue?" Jyou offered him, while pointing a finger at his injured hand.

Yamato gradually acquired it from him without meeting his eyes. "Thanks", he muttered silently.

"Do you have any information about that woman?" Jyou wanted every detail he could get about her, but seeing at his agent's expression, there weren't much he could muster.

"Only that she's working for that fucking bastard having the same desire to kill me!" Yamato snorted out sarcastically. He winced when he encircled the tissue around his hand painfully while a red mark sipped through the fabric. "I bet she must be one of his bitches he carries around all day."

Jyou sighed a nonchalantly sigh. "Well, seeing that you don't have much to say about her, the HQ had some troubles with one of the Frontier members." He searched through his file for a document, while Yamato's head perked up when he heard the word 'trouble'.

"What occurred?" Yamato asked.

"While you were out to escort Mimi Tachikawa to safety, we were alarmed from the airport that a woman, not older than eighteen might work with Taichi. We send out eight Agents to investigate." Jyou explained him. "And from our computers we caught something that might interest you. We found out she was the only girl that was really related to him than any other - " he stopped in mid sentence when he had found the document he was searching for, "- to be more exact, she's his sister…" he trailed off when he placed the document on the desk.

'His sister? That fucking bastard has a sister?!'

"A sister?" he said loudly causing the blue-haired man to frown.

Jyou silenced him instantly while he gestured his hand to his couch in the left side of his office. There, a sleeping form could be described even if the only source of light was the lampshade on Jyou's desk that was four meters away from it.

Yamato looked above his shoulder towards the sleeping girl, sheltered in his black jacket, lying in the couch sleeping throughout after he had shouted. A slight quilt washed over him. Thanks to him he had lost her car, her house, everything…

Now, she had nowhere to go…

He remembered how he brought her here. She was crying through there way in his shiny-black Viper, and after a while, she slept from all the tears she had shed on his expensive black leather seat. Yamato groaned annoyingly, but he wasn't mad. No, he was angry about himself.

Angry for making her cry,

Angry for burning down her memories,

Angry for putting her through this and yet, he didn't know it was just getting started…

He could see her slow breathing as she inhaled, making her shoulders go up - and down again when she let out a low, but soft breath. Yamato turned around, feeling miserable as he buried his face into his palms and leaned on it.

"It's my entire fault…" he whispered.

"You know this was coming, Yamato. You experienced it before."

"Don't remind me of that!" he said on a low, but dreadful tone that mustered all his anger when Jyou brought back the images. "I'll fucking kill you when you bring that up again…"

Jyou gulped and stared at him wide-eyed. He could see Yamato's blue eyes turn into crimson red. One that reminded him of all the blood he had shed throughout the missions he accomplished. "Sorry…" Jyou quickly apologized and gave a relieved sigh once he saw his eyes turn back to its original state.

Yamato cocked his head sideways, avoiding eye-contact. Instead, the document on the desk caught his attention.

"Hi-ka-ri Ya-ga-mi…" Yamato read the letters of the document on their head, as though he was trying to change the subject. On the left side of the name, a picture was there of a girl that almost looked like Mimi if it wasn't for her dark-auburn hair, pulled into a bun on top of her head. Yamato couldn't believe he was actually reading this. So his rival has a sister…

"As a result, what did our Agents do?" Yamato asked when he picked up the document and searched through the pages, almost forgetting about their little fight.

"Well, only one has survived…" Jyou sighed inwardly and defeated.

"What-?" Yamato eyed him for being so silent all of a sudden. "What happened to the other seven men?"

"They were overpowered Yamato…"

Yamato was at a state of shock. So seven of his companions, yet he didn't know all of them, were all dead by one single woman?!

"But one survived and killed her, right?" Yamato replied anxiously.

"Actually, he more like hid himself…" Jyou corrected.

"You mean he was a coward to exchange blows?!" Yamato stood up; knocking the chair he was sitting on to fall over.

"Well, we actually send eight most experience Agents to this mission, but a newbie disguise himself and from what I heard, he wanted to have a real fight instead of training 24 hours a day in the training room. He said he was bored…"

"So in other words, he just watched his fellow comrades beating down one by one and he did nothing to stop it?" Yamato was now furious. Even if he had to take the place of that newbie, Yamato was never the kind of guy to watch his friends die without having a fight himself. Now this disgusted him more than ever.

"Well, he did saw the event and he did nothing about it, however, he did saw this from a very comfortable seat, the trashcan." Jyou replied. "When I saw him this evening without the others I considered him as a hero, but the smell of rotten egg in his hair gave me another perspective."

"You've butt him out of here, have you?" Yamato eyed suspiciously.

"Of course! But what surprised me is that he did consider himself as a hero and as reward, he wanted his own monument for God's sake!"

"Well, I'm glad he's out of here, otherwise I won't control myself if I saw him in the halls." Yamato said livid, while placing a hand on his forehead to rub down his temple. He was exhausted and by the look on Jyou's face, he had a rough day as well.

"I better get some sleep." Yamato said, while yawning.

"Hold on." Jyou stopped him, "What about the girl? Where must she sleep?" Pointing towards the sleeping form.

"Can't she just sleep with Jun?" Yamato considered, while he gave another yawn.

"Hell no! Didn't you saw how the way she looked at her this afternoon?" Jyou argued. "It's like bringing her directly to the enemy! Nuh-uh! Mimi Tachikawa is not safe with her! Jun will certainly kill her in her sleep once our backs are turned!"

"So where does she have to sleep, brain-head?" Yamato snapped back. "We don't have enough rooms since we got new recruits…"

"I'm getting tired of this, Yamato." Jyou sighed, as he stood up, glaring at him straight in the eye, "take her with you in your room." Was all he said, before he shut down the light and walked to the door, making it open.

"In my room! Are you crazy! You don't even know what I might do to her while she's asleep!" Yamato snapped back at him.

After receiving that death glare from him, Yamato grinned of satisfaction. He knew Jyou hated those kinds of men; making it out while the girls was fragile and unconscious. But Yamato, being a gentleman as he was (sometimes) was only bluffing. A trick not to make her stay in his room…

But after that fierce death glare, a smile and then a yawn he received from Jyou, made Yamato stare at him confused. "You can say whatever you want, Yamato, but I trust you with my life and I know you won't do such a thing." He said with a smile. "Make sure she rests well. I want to see her in good shape when she meets the boss."

"The boss?"

"Yes, him. Now goodnight." And he was gone, leaving him and the sleeping girl alone in the dark room where only the hall was lightened.

'Damn you, Jyou!' he cursed under his breath and sighed when he watched Mimi in the couch. He shook himself mentally for being weak at times. Trailing his fingers into his not-yet washed hair, giving him a gross feeling, he took her in his arms in bride-style and was surprised to feel her so - light. Just like a feather.

'Man, does this girl never eats or what?' Yamato thought when he got inside the elevator and pushed the button till he was on the 9th floor. The 9th floor was only reserved for those who are the most trustworthy Agents in the Digimon Headquarters. The space was bigger than the normal ones and owned more than three rooms, unlike the others beneath him. His friends, who live on the 8th floor, didn't mind he was superior. It made Daisuke to look up at him and to Yamato's disgust, Jun wanting him more than ever…

Just when he tried to put his key inside the keyhole, the door next of him opened, snorting in disgust when he saw who it was. Michael, the pervert, like he wanted to call him sometimes, was making it out with a girl on the wall! Yamato wasn't a guy that loves to eavesdropped, but their moaning was so high, that he almost tried to hold himself for not launching at that sick bastard and telling him to stop, or at least to get them a room mile away from here!

"Mike, sweetie…I want more…" he heard the girl moan.

"Oh, wait up, babe. Mmm…" he gave the woman one openmouthed kiss before he turned his head sideways. The side where Yamato stood. "Hey, Yamato!" Michael called out for him.

'Oh great…' he finally unlocked his door and held Mimi's body safely in his arms before turning around, putting up an annoyed face. "What do you want, Michael?" Yamato sighed irritated. He really wanted this discussion to get over with so he could finally get some sleep…

"Care to join us?" Michael suggested, while the woman was kissing on his neck, planting hot wet kisses. Michael moaned in pleasure, while Yamato rolled his eyes and snorted, 'Disgusting' underneath his breath.

"No thanks. I have better things to do than making it out in front of one of your friend's stare." He told him fiercely.

"Your loss, bud." Michael said defeated and gave his 'girlfriend' another kiss. But stopped immediately when he saw the girl in Yamato's arm he didn't saw earlier. "Wait -You have a girl?" he said in disbelief. That caught the girl's attention as well, because she was staring at the girl and stopped her kissing to gain her full interest on the conversation.

"Yes, and unlike you, I only have one…" Yamato tried to grin when he saw how the 'girlfriend' cocked her head to Michael's side and giving him an icy stare.

"Michael, sweetie, what is he talking about?" he could hear the girl's annoyance and anger into that high-pitched voice of hers. It almost reminded him of Jun when she got mad at her brother…

"Ah, babe, don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about!" Michael assured her desperately, as he tried to kiss her again, but the girl prevents him to and her eyebrows twitched in anger.

"Michael, are you seeing someone else beside me?!"

"N-No! Why would I do that?" Michael was almost sweating. "You know you're the only girl that counts for me! Plus, you're so damn hot unlike others - oops…"

The girl jumped out from Michael's arm and gave him a hard slap. "You-You fucking asshole, pervert, selfish, lazy, good-for-nothing, -"

"Playboy?" Yamato finished it for her.

"Yes, a playboy! How could you! I hate you!" and with that, she burst into cries and left them without saying another word.

"But, Cassandra, I swear I don't!" Michael shouted after. "You're still the one I adore since yesterday."

That didn't come out right. Yamato sighed. He really should watch out his words, now that he thought about it. He watched the girl, now with a name, Cassandra, walking over Michael and giving him a slap and kicked him in the crotch. Hard.Yamato almost felt sympathy, but he deserved it though. Michael bent over, his knees crossed and gasping from the terrible pain that just occurred.

"Aww - fuck, bitch." Michael moaned out painfully. And this was the last time Yamato ever saw Cassandra again once she stepped inside the elevator, furious about her evening and betray.

"Yamato, why did you have to tell her?" Michael said and after a few pants, he got himself straight and looked at Yamato for explanation.

"Telling what? I wasn't saying anything." Yamato clarified him. "Besides, you deserved it…" he snickered.

"Well, make sure you won't get it when you're two-timing!" Michael told him.

"Michael, I don't even go to that sort of level." Yamato declared firmly, "Now, if you excuse, I'm going to get myself some rest."

But before he could go inside, Michael stopped him, again!

"Hey… That girl, isn't she the one we saw this afternoon?" Michael asked, ignoring the soft, dangerous groans in Yamato's throat.

"Yes, she is. Now can we please get some rest?" He claimed out bitterly.

"Of course, of course!" Michael said joyfully as though he was excited, "I never thought you would be one of them, but a man can't hold themselves if a girl lays in their arms asking for something! I just knew you had it in you! Go show what you have in your pants, lover boy!" Michael cheered out.

Yamato groaned at the back of his throat as he gritted his teeth with intent. 'I swear if he doesn't shut up, I'm going to throw him out of the balcony!'

"You got it wrong, Michael, I'm not using her! She's just sleeping here because there are no other rooms available!" He pronounced each word with anger.

"Oh in that case, I can watch her over for you!" And Michael's arms were wide open, gesturing him that he'll gladly accept the offer, but Yamato told otherwise. Michael was already reaching his limits and he was almost in the edge for blowing up! Yamato felt angry and exhausted, but he wasn't going inside yet. He had to teach Michael a lesson or two!

Michael waited till he got the girl in his arms, but what he received was unpredicted. He heard and knew about his friend's mood when he was angry, but never experienced it before. And this made him panic. The mixture when Yamato's blue eyes turned into red pools was enough to make him know he didn't have the same opinion.

Yamato was furious when he heard about it and before he knew, the dark side of him took the control of his mind and held possessively on the fragile body that was cuddled in his arms. A dangerous snarl was heard behind Yamato's throat as Michael retreated himself back into his room, holding his arms now to protect himself incase his friend got crazy.

"Okay, I understand… You don't want me to watch over. Fine…No need to get so possessive." He said after closing the door silently.

Yamato was brought back to his senses and his eyes found their original color again when a word hit him. 'Possessive? I'm not possessive…' he told himself. 'I'm just worried about her safety…No, not possessive… I'm not like that…' he said repeatedly

He wasn't being possessive; he knew he had to protect her if a guy like Michael was around. It wasn't like he owned Mimi. No, he's not like that…But when he saw how Michael wanted to have her in his arms, something unexplainable caught the best of him and all his senses were focused on one thing that his mind shouted when he was in rage. 'She's MINE!'

It was like he had another person inside him. His and a different one…

One that was feeling more protective, more possessive and….dark…

And all of this scared him…

Then a soft moan escaped from the person underneath him as the woman cuddled into his chest deeper than before like she wanted comfort; breaking the trance he was in a minute ago. 'Is she having a nightmare?' Yamato questioned. And he was right. He could see sweat dripping down her forehead, making her shiver like she was freezing, and it wasn't even winter yet!

Yamato entered his cool room which he considers as his own cozy apartment. All of the furniture and the couches were all set in black, giving an atmosphere of being held in the dark, solitude for years. But Yamato always felt himself at home seeing everything in black. And did I also mentioned that dark was his favorite color?

Seeing Mimi shivering like this, he opened the door across the bathroom. His bedroom. He walked up to his bed and slowly, bet gently as she was something precious; he laid her on his bed. He took out his jacket off her and realized she wasn't fully clothed after they escaped from that explosion. He was surprised to see her in her sports-bra and short. 'Guess she always does some exercise after going to bed' his mind assumed awkwardly.

He pulled the covers till it was above her shoulders and with a sigh he got himself in his knees to watch her more tensely than before. God, she was beautiful, his mind raced. Mimi was beautiful, he couldn't deny it. Short tempered, but beautiful in her on ways. And risking her life to save other people's life was something he admired. Even if he didn't say it in words, he accepted the mission.

He brushed with his forefinger the long lock of chestnut hair that was on her face. He sighed inwardly. Seeing her like this was making him feel like a goddess ran into his apartment and rested in his room. Knowing that he also need some rest, he got up with a groan and before he left his room, he placed a neat white shirt on the cupboard along with black pants. With a last glance to his Princess, he closed the door, leaving the girl in her dreams… or nightmares…


"So, you mean there's nothing else we can do?" Taichi's word hung a few seconds in the air, before the doctor sighed and shook his head dejectedly.

'Fuck that bastard! I'm going to kill that son of a bitch…!' And without really knowing it, he slammed hard on his desk with his fist, causing the doctor to flinch for the sudden outbreak. In the corner, behind the doctor's back, Sora has fought the urge to run near him and console him with some relaxing words. But seeing the doctor presence can make Taichi mortify or worse, he could even slap her or push her away…

"Fine, leave…" Taichi ordered to the doctor who was nothing but content when he left the office. Taichi took a deep sigh and rested his head in the palms of his hand, trying to get away from reality. Once the doctor left, Sora came into view and stood behind his figure, before embracing him with her long, tender arms, placing her head in the crook of his neck.

"Shh…It's okay, Taichi… Will find a way to cure him…" Sora softly said in his hair.

"How, Sora… Koushiro already lost his leg and there's no other way…" she could hear his broken voice. It held nothing but distress.

"Look Taichi, now that we know that the bitch took Yamura as her bodyguard we surely must take some sacrifices if we want to achieve our goal." Sora told him sternly, but soft. "And what will happen if Yamura was dead? There won't be any fun and certainly no challenge at all…"

"Hm, I guess you're right." He grinned and cocked his head to look straight into her brown-eyes. "Maybe there was no challenge after all…"

"So what do you say we'll have a little fun first?" Sora chided cheerfully when she hugged him even more.

"And what about, Koushiro's state? He won't be able to fight with us…" Taichi slumped his shoulders down after thinking of his friend once again.

"That's why I'm here for!" And before Taichi could utter another word, Sora already left her place behind Taichi and opened the door only to reveal a young man standing with dark-blue hair and a black suit with a coffer in his right hand stepping inside his office. "Taichi, meet Ken Ichijouji!"

"Ken Ichijouji…?" Taichi asked confused. "Who the hell is he?" taking a small glance to Sora who only plastered a smile on her face.

"He's here to make you feel better and to help Koushiro."

"Don't make me laugh." Taichi snorted haughtily. "This boy isn't even twenty yet. Seeing on how he looks, he hasn't even finished high school so far! How on Earth can he help Koushiro's broken leg or make me feel better about it?"

"Well, as much as you want to insult me, sir, like the woman said, I'm the right man to cure your friend's state." Ken bowed politely and held a cold expression, clutching on his coffer more tightly.

"Taichi, Ken has just stopped high school and believe it or not, he's the most wanted criminal after you." Sora clarified him.

"And why's that?" Taichi grunted, not really believing her words, while crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair to have a good view of the man and Sora. "Did you kill your whole family by one single snap with your fingers? Or did you just discover a dangerous virus like us trying to kill all humanity?"

Sora had to hold back her laugh, but glanced back at him firmly, "Taichi! Ken hasn't done anything like that!"

"So what did he do then to make him appear on the black list? Surely you must've done something intelligent or you're just being plain stupid." He relaxed his arms neatly behind his head and gave himself a shout of approval when he saw Ken's expression. Though it was still cold as before, this time his eyes lessened, and he clutched on his coffer more tightly that his knuckles became white of frustration.

"Come on, we don't have all day, you know… Now talk!" Taichi ordered him with a grimace.

And before Taichi knew it, the coffer was thrown onto his desk, as two hands slammed it open only to make him gasp in horror but to look at it in awe. Sora knew what it was in the interior. It was disgusting in both ways, but amazing at the same time. She felt like vomiting when the particular smell twirled around the office and she opened the door to make it evaporate. She really didn't want to see that again nor smell it.

"T-this is unbelievable…" Taichi was left with no words. What he just saw astonishing, but horrible. How can a young man make these things? He wondered. Sure they had to be geniuses to make them, but still… It must take years of studying to make them so…real…

"So that's why…" Taichi took a hold of himself from getting too excited, and when the coffer was shut from being exposed, Sora turned around and sighed. "You're hired!" Taichi suddenly shouted and shook the man's hand. "Now, make sure you heal my friend back to his original state, okay?" he told him harshly.

"As long as I get paid I have no other purpose than to listen to your command." Ken said determinedly and cold as before. It made Taichi grimace.

"You'll find him in the basement. I will check on you later." Was all Taichi said before Ken politely bowed and left the room with his coffer in his right hand.

"So, what do think of him?" Sora said after a long silence when she bent over Taichi's desk to look at him better.

"Not bad… I never thought someone like him would show up… Really, Sora, where did you find him?" Taichi questioned, looking down.

"Ah, I uhh well, let's just say he didn't like the home he was in, so I freed him." Sora chided cheerfully.

"In other words, you help him escape from prison."

Sora nodded and before she knew, Taichi took hold of her shoulders and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Maybe that's why I love you so much…" Taichi whispered in her ears, feeling her shiver.

"Mmm…And I love you too…" They kissed each other more passionately and when the kiss began to get more intense, Taichi leaped from his seat only to have him on top of her. They couldn't go any further than the kiss, when the door suddenly burst open. Taichi groaned in Sora's neck and was prepared to yell at whoever the person was right now, but when he cocked his head sideways, he was surprised to see his sister.

"Hikari…"


The sound of some birds chirping on an early morning would make any person welcome the new day that will arise… well, all, except for a very sleepy woman that was known as Mimi Tachikawa.

Mimi groaned as her head popped out of the covers and wished she had some energy left to throw the pillow towards those annoying birds. Her head was spinning and she wished she could go back to sleep if she could, but a thought occurred her and told her to stay awake.

How did she land here anyways?

The only thing she could actually remember is seeing her house burn down and the worried expression of a very handsome Agent, Yamato.

Wait a minute, did she call him handsome?

'Yeah right…' Mimi snorted sarcastically. 'Maybe he's handsome, can't deny it though, but he will always stay a pervert and a bastard! Stupid him… destroying my car for nothing!'

After those events, things around her began to get all fuzzy and the world was covered in darkness. But still, it didn't answer her question for being here.

She sighed and curled back into bed. Comfortable. The bed was so soft and the feeling of weariness acquired her once again. But she couldn't get asleep. Not because of the mysterious fact how she got here, but the atmosphere in the room gave her shivers along her spine!

She scanned the room and that's when it hit her. The walls, the closet, the bed… All set in black!

'What's happening…? I can't be dead am I..?.'

And that's when her mind panicked and the only thing left for her to do was…

"…AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The scream was just enough to scare the birds away from the branches and the house to shake. Yamato got startled and fell from the couch, groaning something that sounded like 'Woman are nuts', before he opened the door of his bedroom, staring at the girl furiously.

"Oi! What are you thinking screaming like that!" he yelled above her shriek.

Mimi stopped as she heard a familiar voice catching her ears. She looked towards the door and gulped when she saw an annoying Yamato leaning against the door frame, giving her a stern look, warning her that he won't go away before she gave him an explanation. He was still dressed in his black jeans from the previous night and instead of wearing his black T-shirt, he wore a white shirt. He was so exhausted that he didn't have the time to change.

'Yamato?!'

"What the hell were you screaming for?" he asked her again, this time silent, but still annoyed.

Mimi folded her arms and cocked her head sideways. "I should ask you a question!" she corrected him sternly. "Why did you thought I was dead, you moron?!"

"Where the hell did that come from?!" Yamato replied, confused at her words. "I never thought you as a dead person!"

"So, explain me why the walls are painted in black?! This room almost looks like a funeral to me!" Mimi clarified him as she got up from the bed, her anger rising for each second that passed by.

Yamato tried to put all her words into a common issue and before he knew, he grinned so devilishly that Mimi had to raise her eyebrows in question. He leaned over that their noses barely touched each other. Looking her straight into her hazel-brown eyes he smirked even wider. Mimi really was dense…

"Mimi… This is my room…" he whispered.

And that's when Yamato burst into a hysterical laugh as Mimi put up a face that was mixed with embarrassment and annoyance. With a swift turn, she stepped away from him and folded her arms as she pouted as soon as the words struck her. She was in his house.

"Pfeh… I knew that…" she lied, still annoyed towards the Agent who clutched his ribs.

"Hahaha - You should see your face!" Yamato told her between laughs. "It was priceless!"

Mimi frowned as she clenched her hands into a fist. No one made fun of her! NO ONE! Seeing the Agent laugh made her irritate. "Argh! You're hopeless!" she shrieked, throwing her arms in the air, and with that, she pushed him aside from the doorframe and was ready to see the rest of his house if it weren't for Yamato's hand that captured her wrist in an instant.

"Sorry…" He apologized. His laughs were slowly fading down, but it didn't stop him to start giggling.

"Yeah right, like I ever want your stupid apologies…" Mimi fumed. She tried to free herself from his grasp, but found he didn't want to let go yet. Instead, she glanced towards the Agent and gasped as his eyes turned soft and sincere.

"Yamato…" she breathed.

"Sorry for laughing at you…But it's been years I haven't laugh this good." Yamato replied to her and that's when Mimi wished time would stop for a few hours. Yamato was leaning forward, his lips near her ear, making her amuse with his breath. "As for that… I must thank you…" he whispered softly and in a sexy way.

But even if he was handsome, sexy, breath-taking, hot, - Stop! This list could go on…though… But even after that, Mimi fought the urge to have more of his touches, even if it meant only whispering in her ear - she still didn't gave up that easily! Instead, she placed both of her hands on his chest, trying not to blush, and pushed him away, putting back some space between them.

"You're welcome, but I still don't forgive you though…" Satisfied with the confused expression she got from him, she was ready to walk away, when he got her wrist. Again!

"What?!" Mimi had enough! This bastard already stopped her twice and her stomach was asking for food! Glancing towards him, she waited for an answer.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yamato asked her warily.

"I'm hungry! Means I need some food! And after that, I'm going to search for a place far away from you!"

Yamato sighed. 'Is she really THAT clueless?' Letting go of her wrist, he folded his arms in front of her as Mimi stared at him suspiciously. He shook his head. This girl is just asking for it though…

"And you think that going out there with those clothes will get you somewhere?" Yamato illuminated her, pointing at her clothes. Well, if you could call it clothes.

"What are you - WHA!!!"

And for the third time since he met this woman, he was connected with her fist. A large SLAP was heard as her handprint was nicely marked on his cheeks. And before he knew it, Mimi pushed him hard, away from where he stood, making him fly to the other side of the place, slamming the door with a BLAM.

And if that wasn't enough -

"PERVERT!"

Could be heard in his place…

After being thrown away, Yamato felt a little dizzy hitting the wall too hard, but smirked. 'Talk about a déja-vu…' when he remembered what happened last night. He couldn't deny it; this woman was someone he really enjoyed than the others he met along through his missions. And maybe for the first time in his life, he loved the mission he was in…

Sighing with a smile, he stood up and went inside another room. His brother's. Old memories flashed through his eyes once he opened it, but shrugged. He knew he was dead. He saw it himself. And there was no way he could return back.

Logically, he could let the girl sleep in here and he could have the bed instead of the couch in the living room… But his heart didn't agree. This was his brother's. The last item that was precious for him. Walking towards his desk, he picked up a picture of him and his brother taken when he was fifteen and his brother eleven. Same color of hair, same skin, almost everything was identical, except for one…

Their eyes.

The mixture of happiness and the smile that his brother contained on his face was a sign he was in high spirits and he didn't care what was around him. But he knew better. Deep under that smile of his brother was a boy that needed to be protected and he could feel the sadness in his veins. Unlike his… His eyes gave an impression of looking straight into glass. Not even a smile was there. Only the grief he felt that day could still be felt deep in his heart.

By joining the Digimon Agents, he thought everything was going to be alright.

But he was wrong.

After three years of training, he finally attends the Ultimate Level and he was proud that his brother got the title of a Champion. And that's when everything went wrong. Another mission was given to them and that was the day his brother got killed…

It's been already four years since then, and he still didn't allow himself to get attached to any person he get across with. But remembering Mimi… She was different. It was like she opened the world up for him.

'Stupid, you're acting like a softie…'

He put the picture back to its place and left the room like the same way he had entered. He closed his eyes as he shut the door and walked towards the bathroom. He grinned. Mimi's grunting could be heard through the door. Knowing it will be a while till she shows up; he decided to get himself a shower. And he definitely needed one! His hair was getting all sticky…

Inside Yamato's room which Mimi still considers as funeral, she fumed furiously. She still couldn't believe his nerves! Always enjoying his view before he actually warns her she wasn't fully clothed! Seeing the white shirt and the black pants on the cupboard she picked it up. Signaling it was for her, she immediately put it on. At this time of hour and the anger that she still held for him; she didn't care what she was wearing.

Taking a deep sigh, she opened the door and was surprised to hear water running down behind the door in front of her. She guessed that he was taking a shower. 'Good, I couldn't take any of his smell anymore…' Mimi snorted out sarcastically.

Knowing that Yamato wasn't in sight, she immediately went where her stomach told to. The kitchen. She almost gasped. It was gigantic. Almost two times bigger then her kitchen. Clapping her hands together, she searched for any food that she could find. But all held the always the same thing…

Cabinet :Ramen…Ramen… Again ramen…

Refrigerator: Beer… again beer… six packs of them… What the - Chocolate?

Table: Apple… Apple with a worm inside…

'That bastard hasn't got even a decent food around the house!'

Mimi was hysterical. She couldn't believe someone like him couldn't have anything to eat except for Ramen and Beer!

'What is this man? Is he still living in the Prehistoric time or what?!'

Mimi was ready to set her foot inside the bathroom if the bell didn't stop her. Though, what will happen if the bell didn't interrupt and she was inside? He still might be naked in there…Screw it. That will be a bonus after being humiliated in front of him. She turned around and opened the door, surprised to see the man she met yesterday. Dark-blue hair, big glasses and a smile along with a bow was definitely Jyou.

"Good morning!" Jyou chided cheerfully.

"Ah, good morning." Mimi bowed down politely.

"So, how's the lady doing?" Jyou asked. "I hope he treated you well."

"Oh yes, sure he did…" Mimi snorted and folded her arms. "If it wasn't for that funeral and only having Ramen and beer for breakfast, I must say, yes he certainly treated me like a princess!" she replied out sarcastically.

"I know he lacks some food in there, but a funeral?!" Jyou didn't understand.

"Guess you haven't seen his room yet…" Mimi told him. "Certainly not the best place to wake up though."

'Room?What the - They couldn't… He wouldn't!' Jyou mind's was panicking.

Mimi narrowed her eyebrows when he suddenly became silent. It almost freaked her out when she saw how the happy smile she met earlier was replaced by a serious frown, and eyes holding a mixture of anger and betray.

'What happened to him?'

"Jyou?" A voice called out behind Mimi.

Mimi turned around and almost wished she didn't. Yamato was standing there with his black pants, but this time shirtless! (Yes, girls, don't let the drool touch your keyboard! :P) Mimi thought she was in heaven seeing his torso exposed in front of her. The towel he used to dry of his hair was neatly set on his shoulder as he walked towards them. Her mind raced seeing him approaching, and she fought the urge to blush. With a swift turn, she trailed her eyes someplace else, but somehow, it always ends on his upper body which slowly came closer.

Mimi gulped when he stood next of her staring down at Jyou. She fidgets with her shirt as her heartbeat raced faster by each minute that passed. In her mind, she made herself clear that he was still a bastard and there was no way she would find him attractive. But what could she do! His body-language was just asking for it!

'He's a bastard… He's a bastard; he's a bastard - but a sexy bastard…' Mimi almost choked on her words. 'What the fuck?!'

"What brings you up here?" The voice of Yamato broke her trail of thought as she glanced towards Yamato and back to Jyou.

"You!" Jyou pointed out. "The nerve! How could you do that to her!"

Yamato narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?" he demanded.

"And I trusted you! How could you do such a thing?" Jyou supplied out hysterically. And at that time, Michael was standing behind him.

"What's all the commotion?" he asked to the trio.

Suddenly it hit Yamato what he meant. Glancing towards the woman who still didn't understand where the conversation was going, she crossed her arms once again, frustrated. Yamato smirked.

Mimi stared at the three boys. She still didn't comprehend what Jyou was meaning. And before she knew, Yamato was standing behind her, embracing her like she was something fragile.

'EEpp!! Yamato!!' Mimi's mind raced.

She gulped when she touched something soft and yet strong at her back. She was touching his chest! She fidgeted nervously. This time she couldn't hide the blush and all the embarrassment around her. With another gulp, she focused her eyes on the floor instead of those two expressions in front of her. Her mind raced and her heartbeat pounding unsteady.

Yamato could feel she was nervous under his touch, but this only made his smirk enlarge than before. He stared to the two men, still in their state of shock.

"What's with faces?" Yamato asked bluntly, like it was a normal thing to do.

"You-You didn't!" Jyou warned him.

"What did you expect? Of course I did it."

Catching his words, Mimi knew where the conversation was going. Pulling up her head to answer back, she felt Yamato's head relaxing on her shoulder. She stiffed "Don't say a word." He whispered softly in her ear. Mimi stared at him. Was this man even okay? Suddenly, their eyes connected to each other. They stood there, admiring what it held behind those depths, but Mimi nodded and Yamato stayed cool as ever.

Breaking the eye-contact, Yamato turned to look at his companions once more.

"Yamato! I trusted you not to do such things!" Jyou told him sternly.

"I couldn't resist. She was asking for it anyway." Yamato grimaced and embraced her tightly when he felt how her hands clenched itself into fist. "I must say, I never had fun since ages! And man, how much times did she called my name! She is really a tiger in bed!"

"Yamato…" Mimi growled dangerously, making sure he was the only one who heard it.

"But if you were having sex, why didn't I hear your moans last night?" asked Michael.

'Stupid pervert!'Yamato judged him, disgustingly.

Then an idea popped inside his mind and looked at the two with a grimace. "Of course you couldn't hear us!" he said matter-of-factly. "I knew it was getting more passionate, so we locked ourselves in a room that is soundproof for you guys." Yamato had to applaud himself after making this up. He smiled, but in his mind, he tried not to laugh. "Now, if you excuse us, we were starting to have some breakfast." Yamato told them as he broke the contact with Mimi and closed the door for them, leaving his comrades with a chocked faces. Yep, it was fun!

Making sure, they weren't in the hall anymore, Yamato sighed and turned around, but not before he received a slap from a very annoyed girl for the fourth time…

"YOU PERVERT! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO THEM! WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY SEXUAL CONTACT AND NOW THEY WILL SPREAD IT TO THE OTHERS!" Mimi shouted as Yamato stared at her in daze, one finger in his ear on the side she was screaming.

"You done?" Yamato asked playfully. Mimi snorted as she crossed her arms. "Don't worry, I know Jyou isn't the type to spread the rumours." He told her. That enlightened Mimi's mood. "But I'm not sure with Michael though. With him, the rumours will be spread before you can even say pervert." Yamato acknowledged with a grin.

"Argh!!!!!" she shrieked, her hands in the air and stomped back into the kitchen to get some coffee. If there was any…

Yamato smirked. This was maybe the best mornings he ever had in his life! Walking towards his room, he picked up a black T-shirt before joining Mimi at the table.

Though he didn't know it yet, Mimi was starting to become someone precious in Yamato's life…

To Be Continued…