Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ You Shall Be Mine ❯ Just Like Old Times ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You Shall Be Mine 2

Just Like Old Times

Disclaimer: as always, I do not own digimon.

When Myotismon returned to the castle after putting an end to Angemon, Gatomon began to stir. "Did you miss me, my pet?" he asked. He walked up to her and stroked her behind the ears and under her chin. She was unable to fight back since she was chained to the wall and she felt quite weak. "I don't think you like to lay on the dirty floor. Let's see if I can make you more comfortable."

He took the chain off her neck and moved her to another wall. He made her digivolve to her ultimate form so that she could stand and he can admire her new stage.

"Just what do you plan to do to me, Myotismon?" Angewomon demanded as he pushed her harms back and secured them with a metal band. He did the same to her feet. She couldn't move. "My friends will come for me!"

"Oh, they will, will they?" he asked. "I don't think so. They never, really made you feel welcome, have they? They're not your friends. I am the only one you can trust."

"They will come, Myotismon!" she shouted.

Myotismon threw Angemon's helmet on the ground. "Oh, are you sure about, my sweet?"

Angewomon gasped when she saw he helmet. She knew he was gone. "No! Angemon!" she cried. "I don't believe it!" She clenched her teeth, "You, you killed him!"

"He was the only one willing to come to you. Just so you know, he did put up a grand fight."

"You've taken the only two friends I ever had!" she shouted.

"I have?" he asked, "who was the first? Oh yes, Wizardmon…well, it was his fault for getting in the way."

"You were going to kill me, Myotismon. And Kari."

"But I didn't want to," he said. "I was doing it for you."

"For me? You are insane!"

"Yes. I knew you were the 8th digimon and I knew what the crest of light would change you into," he said, "and I didn't want to take any chances. I tried to alter the crest so that your next digivolution would be different."

"You knew…you knew!"

"Of course I knew!" he shouted. "I knew from the beginning. But did I believe it? No."

***

Flashback

Gatomon had just found out that Kari was the one she was waiting for and knew that she could not work for Myotismon any longer. She and Wizardmon tried to find the original crest of light from Myotismon but he found them and attacked him. Myotismon's bats lifted up Wizardmon and tossed him in the lake.

"You think your dreams will come true?" Myotismon demanded.

"That's right! I believe in my dreams and my dream is returning to my real identity--who I was before I met you. And achieve my dreams I have to do one thing--defeat you!"

'She found out,' Myotismon thought, but he still denied it. His plan was working smoothly. He acted surprised, so she would know that he really didn't know. "No! Does this mean--you are the 8th digimon? This changes everything!"

After remembering that, Myotismon jumped to another memory. Right where he decided that Gatomon was a traitor and would not come back to him. He had to punish her. It was the only way.

'Things could've been different. We could've ruled the world together. Why did she have to betray me?' he thought, 'but I have no choice. I have to get rid of them both now!'

"GRISSLY WING!"

'Goodbye, my sweet,' he added mentally as he sent his powerful attack. But something interfered. Wizardmon stepped in front of Gatomon and Kari, sacrificing his life for there's. After Gatomon and Wizardmon talked and he died, Kari's crest and digivice glowed. The light from the digivice was too much for Demidevimon to hold onto and he dropped it. Tai caught it and threw it to his little sister.

"Not her! No!" Myotismon shouted. 'That's it…I'm done for.' He knew exactly what was going to happen and he could not stop it. Gatomon betrayed him and her new friends destroyed him, twice.

***

"You tried to keep my from my real destiny," she hissed, "you, you monster!"

"Oh, but you belong with me," he said, very close to her now. "The others don't want anything to do with you."

"If you plan to kill me, Myotismon," she muttered, "then get it over with."

"Kill you?" he asked then chuckled, "Oh no. I do not wish to kill you." He looked at her helmet. "I wonder, just what your eyes look like. No need to hide them any longer. Angemon has lost his helmet, now it is your turn."

"No, you cannot see them!" she threatened. "It is forbidden."

He ignored her and pulled her helmet off. He tossed it at behind him and her eyes were closed. "Aw, do not hide them from me, let me see them. Open up. I can stand here all night if I have too."

"No," she muttered. "Only another angel can see my eyes."

"Oh, but you will no longer be an angel in time," he said, "and you're not truly an angel, are you?"

She swallowed. He was right, even in this digivolution, she still had unholy thoughts. She might as well let him see them and get it over with. She slowly opened her eyes. They were a bright, sky blue.

"Aww, beautiful," he said. "Beautiful eyes." He clenched a lock of her hair in his hand and smelt it, "beautiful, silky hair too. Smells so light."

Angewomon stood still ridged, tight, wondering just what his plans were. It was very strange having him this close to her.

Now his hand moved to the piece of clothing covering her neck and the sides of her head. "Aw, lovely, delicate neck too…is there a reason why you keep it covered too?"

He trailed his finger down it, but did not attempt to take it off, just yet. But she knew he would try again some time soon. Myotismon pulled off his left glove and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. He half inch, sharp fingernails--like claws. She feared he was going to slice her up in ribbons.

However, he didn't. She felt a prick on her cheek as he cut her with his fingernail, just enough to draw blood. She flinched a bit, more in fear than in pain and he leaned close to her and very gently, he licked the blood with the tip of his tongue.

"What a delicious taste," he murmured, "for angel blood. Sweet, tangy…."

Angewomon blinked and closed her eyes, now as Myotismon brushed his lips over to hers. He planted his hands on her hips and kissed her surprisingly softly, but with fervor. Angewomon felt her heart skip a beat and she nearly moaned, as if she liked it. He ended the kiss and smiled.

"There is nothing to be worried about, my dear," he said, stroking her hair, "it will be, just like old times."

"I am not in the mood for a trip down memory lane, Myotismon," she tried to say angrily, but it came out in just a soft whisper. Myotismon was breaking her spirit down again and it seemed easier to do this time.

"It may not be comfortable for you to sleep on your feet," he told her, "so you are always welcome to my bed. Maybe we'd both sleep easier."

She gasped and would've slapped him for that remark if her hands were not bound. "Why--"

"But I am arranging a new special room just for you, when you are ready." He started to walk away and she cleared her voice.

"If it is a bride you want," she demanded, "why don't you go after Lady Devimon? I bet she would be more of a catch!"

"Lady Devimon?" he asked then laughed, "oh, my dear, don't be foolish. She cannot hold a torch to you. You are much more beautiful and powerful than her. She's nothing like you."

"I'll never be yours, Myotismon!" she shouted. "Never!"

"Oh, of course you will," he said over his shoulder. "No one wants you. I can give you more than any other being. You just need some time to think it over, my dear. I've waited very long for this and I can wait even longer if I must. Take your time. We have all eternity to spend together." He chuckled and left the dungeon.

"Coward!" she shouted after him. "Infidel!" She shook her head and hollered until her voice went dry and hoarse. She finally hung her head in defeat.

Sleep was impossible in this position and she ached being on her feet like this. She took Myotismon's advice and decided to think. Maybe spending the rest of her days with Myotismon wasn't so bad after all. He was good to her, when she wasn't betraying him or questioning his orders. He respected her above the rest of his servants. He treated her more like a companion than a slave. Maybe he was ill company, but it was better than being alone. She has been alone before and didn't like it one bit. She was tired of being alone. Then she shook her head.

"No, no, I can't," she said to herself, "then Wizardmon would've died in vain. Ohh, Wizardmon."

She still couldn't believe he was gone. She shouldn't have gotten him caught in all that mess. It wasn't his fault. He was just paying an old debt. But why did he have to pay for it with his life? Yes, he would have died in vain and so would Angemon, but Angewomon was trapped. There was no other option. She'd accept Myotismon's offer one day along the line. She thought long and hard. They were good friends, yes, but did she feel that she was worthy of them? No, not exactly. They were all too pure. They were different. Her thoughts wandered and she started to feel proud. Being with Myotismon in her digimon-youth had tainted her. Maybe she was destined to cross paths with him. There was a reason why she was away from all the others. She wasn't anything like them. They, for one, were all rookies while she was in champion form. They were weaker than her and not even worth her time. She only had Myotismon to thank. He taught her how to digivolve and with her tail ring, she could do so much more than them. She was stronger than them. They weren't even good enough to be in her presence.

Angewomon grinned, but it was not the grin of an angel. It looked quite malicious, cunning. Maybe her heart still had some darkness in it after all. She was quite anxious to see what he had in store for her. He seemed sincere enough and he was right about the others not wanting her around. He was right about Lady Devimon--she certainly was much better than her. She was weak and rather annoying. Myotismon would kill her within ten minutes time. Maybe once she accepted, he'd give her jewels, fancy clothes, that room he told her about. It would be like old times and maybe, even better. She couldn't wait until the next day, or night…whenever he would come to see her. Sometimes, Myotismon slept in both the day and night and she wasn't sure what he was doing right now.

"I'm ready, Myotismon," she whispered lustfully.

****

"My darling, it is time to wake up," Myotismon's voice was heard down the hall and as he entered, she was already awake. She didn't have a wink of sleep. "Oh, you are awake. Sleep well?"

She shook her head, but she forced a welcoming smile. She didn't want to tell him that she had accepted yet. She did her best to contain herself. Looking at Myotismon now and trying the fight the desire to kiss him was quite hard to do. She had never noticed how enticingly handsome he was--or she did, but was able to push her thoughts of her and him being together aside.

Myotismon smirked. 'Was that a smile I saw?' he thought.

"Sorry to hear that. Forgive me, I haven't been a good host." He carried a silver platter of delicious looking meat, hot pastries and fresh fruit with wine. "You must be starved."

"Oh yes," she said, trying not to slur seductively.

"I hope you don't mind if I serve you," he said, starting with grapes.

"Not at all," she said, "go right ahead." She left her mouth open, half way.

He picked a grape off the stem and put it to her open mouth. When she felt it touch her lips, she opened her mouth wider and chewed the grape.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Myotismon was surprised by her new attitude. She hadn't told him to leave her alone the moment he walked in and even smiled at him, as if she had been waiting for him. Last night she wouldn't let him hand-feed her, he was sure of that. He was somewhat doubtful. What if she was playing him for a fool? Make him think that she wants him, but the moment he took the shackles off of her, she'd escape? No, no. He could not take that chance. But he was somehow, enjoying this, hand-feeding his love grapes and strawberries and warm sweetbread.

"Thirsssstyyyy," she sighed after her fill.

He picked up a goblet of red liquid. "Do not be alarmed. It is not blood."

Angewomon tried not to chuckle, but failed. "Oh, I've always loved your jokes, Myotismon."

"Joke?" he mumbled. 'This is very strange. What happened after I left? Is someone here to get her that I don't know of? But I've gotten rid of Angemon and he's the only one who would come after her.' He pushed these thoughts aside and held the goblet to her lips and held the back of her neck for leverage as she drank. Angewomon closed her eyes and savored the taste. It was nothing like she ever drank before in her life. It was more refreshing than water, more filling that milk, stronger than soda, sweeter than fruit juice. It was red wine and tasted fabulous. She couldn't compare its taste to anything. Now, she wondered what blood tasted like. Some of the wine spilled from the goblet onto the corners from her mouth due to drinking too fast. It stained her lips and dripped to her chin, making her look like she had been sucking blood. Myotismon noticed this and now he was rather confused. She finished the goblet of red wine in a matter of seconds.

"That was delicious," she slurred, licking her lips.

"Must've been," Myotismon said, looking at the empty goblet.

"But I'm still hungry and thirsty," she said.

"What would you like for desert?" he asked, a bit edgy.

"You," she answered flat out.

"What?"

"Oh, I believe you heard me, Master Myotismon," she said, leaning forward. "I thought long and hard last night. And you are right. The others don't give a damn about me! If they did they would've come looking for me, but they didn't. But you were always there. I shouldn't have betrayed you. Kari could've gotten a different digimon--she is not worthy for me no more than I am worthy for her. It's just like you've said: old feelings do die hard and I still have desires of scheming of becoming the best there is! I got tired of being with the others really fast. It was like being around peasants. I want to be a digimon queen. I deserve it! You've always been the best and it was an honor serving you. You were more resourceful than Devimon, better looking and more talented than Etemon--not that I fought them but I knew who they were. The dark monsters might have been a group of megas but they were nothing like you. You are quicker than Metal Seadramon, more exiting than Puppetmon. Stronger than Machinedramon and much, much more charming than Piedmon. And there was Apocoplysmon--he reminded me of a sad little child who lost his favorite toy." She sighed and rested her back against the wall. "But you, Myotismon, you were better than all of them put together. We defeated them of course, but it would've been better if you and I defeated them together, side by side. Fighting together with the others--it was child's play. I want to become like you, Myotismon. I'm ready. Let's get to it."

"Are you serious?" he asked. "How do I know this is not a trick?" He crossed his arms and leaned forward to her questionably. "If you are lying to me…"

"Oh, you are so clever, Master Myotismon," she said. "I may have been a little trickster in the past, but I assure you, this is no trick. I am not lying. There's no need to beat me into submission. What are you waiting for, Myotismon? It will be just like old times." She grinned evilly and her eyes glinted. "Maybe, even better."

To Be Concluded