Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ after death ❯ after death ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

They often hear her crying, she cried a lot those days. Always over the same thing, the doctor. She loved him and still does, but she was torn away from him, in a battle of life and death. Sometimes she wishes she wasn't saved and had died in the void, hell.
She no longer slept peacefully, every night she dreamt of him, the battle, the day she died inside. She often woke up screaming, with tears pouring down her face. The smile that she uses to have, the one that could burn the sun was lost the day she left him.
The day Mickey left her alone was the day she truly died. She was left on a chair in the kitchen eating her lunch. It was the first time she truly was alone, she had felt alone since the day of the battle but to day there was nobody to cry on. She sat there quietly waiting for Mickey or her mum to come home.
She heard the front door open, but she didn't get up, she heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and still she didn't look around. The footsteps stopped just behind her and a mans hand landed on her shoulder, then he lent down to her ear and whispered “your not meant to be in this world, so I'll fix that…” he grabbed the knife that was sitting on the table and with no hesitation he stabbed it into her back, the blade went right through her.
She let out a scream that sounded like the name she cried every night. “DOCTOR!!!” the man stepped back as he heard the name, he knew that name, he knew the legends behind the name and he knew it only brought death. The knife was still in her, the blood was pouring out. The blood it self had turned a deep golden colour, the knife had started to melt. The air in the kitchen was so hot, the man was scared, he knew what was coming, his death.
Rose's hair had turned more golden, her eyes were closed but you could see the brightness behind them. The smile on her face looked like it could burn the sun. Her hair was flying around her face, as she turned to the man behind her, she opened her eyes. All the man could see was golden light and it burnt him. She was a goddess. Her lips moved to form words and he heard her name. “I am the Bad Wolf your destroyed.” With that she lifted her arm and he dropped to his knees. She squeezed her hand shut and the man turned into dust.
She smiled again as she pulled the half melted knife out of her. She fell to her knees and whispered; “I'm coming, I'm coming to you Doctor…” and she closed her eyes as she fell to the floor, knocking over the chair.
Mickey was getting worried he had left Rose alone for to long and he was running back to the house. He opened the door and could see into the kitchen. He saw Rose on the floor; he could tell she was still breathing. He ran to her, bent down to touch her but as he did his hand started to burn. He looked at her face and saw the smile, the one she lost so long age, her eyes were golden and there were tears running down her face. He saw the stab wound, he was crying now, she was dieing.
Mickey put his head near her shoulder and heard her whispering, “ I'm going to find him again. I will always be with him, my Doctor.” He smiled at that and he held her hand in his own. Not paying attention to the pain as his hand burnt. He stayed with her as she died and watched the gold leave her body. Just before she died she said, “I found him, he's within my reach. My Doctor is waiting for me. Goodbye Mickey my best friend, tell mum I love her and I'll miss he, but I found my lonely angel once again…” then she was gone.
The Doctor once again had saved a useless planet and was heading to earth when a familiar feeling came over him. He turned around just as a figure appeared. It was she, the one he has missed so much and loved with all the passion in the universe. He ran to her, his smile never leaving his face, he lent down and pressed his lips to hers.
When they parted Rose looked up to him and said, more of a whisper, “I died and came to you.” The Doctor looked puzzled, “how did you get here?” she smiled the smile she saved just for him. “The Bad Wolf helped me…” he smiled again, “good old Bad Wolf always there when you need her the most.” They both laughed so hard that their sides split.
After the recovered from their laughter fits the Doctor stood up, held his hand out to Rose and said, “so where do u want to go?” she smiled and said, “some where far away from every thing…” she stopped and then continued, “how about we just go to your room and spend sometime together with out running for our lives?” he nodes and smiled his cheeky grin and replied, “my room is always busy and you and me will be doing more than running…” he stopped as Rose took his hand, “you know your not sleeping tonight.”
She nodded and kissed him, “oh I know and I love you, I love you Doctor.” His smile doubled in size “Rose Tyler I love you too and I will love you until the end of time.” They kissed again and walked into the Doctors room holding hands. They stepped into his room and the Doctor closed the door and kissed her again with all the passion he could.
They travelled the universe for the rest of their lives. But the couldn't did so that was a very long time. They travelled, never dieing the lonely angel, the Doctor and Bad Wolf, Rose. Forever travelling, forever running.