Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ Stuff of legends ❯ Stuff of legends ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stuff of legends
 
There once was a girl with golden hair, brown eyes that once shone more brightly than the sun. Her name was Rose. They sat she met a stranger, a traveller. She comes and goes with this man, the lonely angel, the on coming storm, the Doctor.

They travelled around the world, saw everything, but the last thing Rose and the Doctor saw was water and the last thing they felt was pain, so much pain. They were attacked, killed, murdered and just before they died they were throne into the water, into a swamp.

Well that was how the story went; it's only a myth after all. Rose and the Doctor did disappear and never reappeared. There are hundreds of stories, myths, to say what happened to the two. But the murder in the swamp was the closest to the truth.

They did die in a swamp, dominated by trees and shrubs, but they weren't murdered. They willingly died, to be together, because once they met their lives changed and they could never go back. So the lonely angel wouldn't be lonely anymore Rose chose death and the Doctor agreed so they would be together.

They arrived at the swamp late at night. They looked around to check if anyone was there. The kiss they shared was so full of love and passion you would never think they were just about to die. They were ready, sitting down on a fallen tree they looked up to the sky. It started to rain both Rose and the Doctor glowed like the sun as the rain fell upon them. Each raindrop felt like knifes as they hit every inch of their body.

They cried out into the night, they screamed their lover's name. But, still, the rain fell drowning out there cries. From every drop that landed on the two, blood poured out, out of every pore on their, wet, dieing bodies. The light that surrounded them burned them making them scream louder. Then it went silent, both bodies now stilled, the blood still flowed but at a slower pace and it still rained washing the blood away. The two loves bodies laid holding each other. But in a matter of seconds trees and shrubs covered the bodies. The glow of the sun still shone.

It finally stopped raining and the light around Rose and the Doctor slowly faded.

I cried, I cried the best I could without tears. I was screaming on the inside, it hurt so badly, I loved them both. My Doctor and my Rose together at last and forever in love. I was their friend, their home, I was their TARDIS. They loved me almost as much as they loved each other. I was the only thing that watched them die, watched them die with a cry and a smile.

They will forever be in love and a myth, a legend, a story. A story of a normal girl with golden hair, brown eyes that once shone more brightly than the sun. The lonely angel, the on coming storm. The Doctor and Rose. The two that will love each other forever, even in death.
The TARDIS grew its self into a tree so no one could ever find her, making sure she was facing the Doctor and Rose. So she could always watch over them. That's where she died, after years, decades, centuries that's where the TARDIS followed her friend into the darkness.