Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ falling for the antihero ❯ letting the cables sleep ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: same as before

Authors Notes: when faced of the decision of when to add them to interact to each other I deiced to cut that off until at least chapter 4 since the first 3 should reflect on Mueller's character

Falling for the Antihero

Chapter 2: letting the cables sleep

Mueller looked down to the figure spread out through his arms he had taken the gamble and it had paid off for a while. He remembered the expressions for shock going through her face as he sprung the trap. He hadn't initially wished for her to have been caught into the trap but it worked out all the same as he had caught both her and her partner. He was relieved that she wasn't hurt just unconscious.

He had scooped her up out from the rubble and carried her off outside and around the docks the warehouse had been stationed. He kept her in his arms, as they walked not loosening his hold upon her for fear of losing his newly acquired prize. He hadn't regretted taking her but was sure she would resent the fact he had injured her partner so he had removed the body of the cop who was still breathing despite what had happened to him and placed him where the medical teams could easily find him should they come looking and give him the treatment he would need.

He stood looking out towards the city he knew of the plan that would go forth onto the city. The first step would happen soon possibly tonight. The plan was simple they would hit the power generators and plunge the entire city into darkness and spread panic through it. He stood waiting and admiring the view for soon enough the light show would begin. He stood waiting not risking putting the prize out from his arms.

He hadn't expected it to be so spectacular but he admired the lights from the city from the spot he was standing. But as the whole city fell into darkness it had ultimately gone silent. He stood watching the lights go down one by one. He stood watching the cables sleep. They had certainly deserved to sleep as the cables worked hard working the full day to supply the city with all it needed be it heat light or sounds the cables had done this very task everyday since they had effectively been born. The city appeared to be resting it had an effect that the city had died oblivious to the outside world as it slept on.

After watching this he turned and began to walk down the dirt beaten track that would lead him to no where he hadn't specifically cared in the slightest he was leaving the city and not knowing where he was going would effectively make it harder to track him down. He walked along for three hours till his feet hurt. He looked into his arms and saw why he was doing this he had done this all for her done it all for his prize.

His prize…. Leona Ozaki