Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ falling for the antihero ❯ my confessions to you through your dreamless sleep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: this is going to fast to keep up but I try to keep this story running and although each chapters short I have a good plan of the future episodes

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the locations just the story

Chapter 3: My confessions to you during your dreamless sleep

As the day was ending Mueller thought back to what had happened. He smiled knowing that no one would see it. He had found this abandoned after a few hours of walking. It would live up to its purpose so he would stay here with her until they would wish to leave not separately but together

Later on if asked why he had taken her so far away from the city and any other cites in the surrounding areas. They were around 30 kilometers away from the nearest town, which in coincidence wasn't the one he had traveled from. He had stared out the windows when he first made this observation which he would stick to all his life he had brought her here as it was a portal to the outside while still staying in the indoors away from any outside influences. Kept into a shell a small shell that can show who you are and yet who you strive to be.

This room and this cabin were not his so you cant say it could reflect upon his character but for a person striving to bury the past away a place taken from someone else could give guild lines and lead to changes and an insight on how to better yourself it wouldn't have any imprint of his past to remind him of it either. For a man who had abandoned everything a place not repeating or representing his past was perfect.

Where he had place her was ideal as well. Two beds close enough to allow arms to join in-between the gap in the middle without to much strain but would require an effort from both. In between the beds was a small cabinet just small enough to not be seen when lying on the beds. She was still in a state of sleep as her face was turned to face him just as he had placed her. He wanted to be the first thing she would see.

Should she have lost her memory he could have set up an ideal life and had her loving him as he provided a false story of their lives and pasts he could have truly have started again. No previous feelings no ties to the old life they both led

He had tucked her into the bed as she was fully uniformed as he hoped the heat might have increased her flow back into the world of the waking. He lay on his bed breathing but not moving as he watched her sleep. His eyes never drifting of her face as he lay there waiting for her eyes to open. After a while they didn't so he decided to tell her the things he wouldn't if she had been awake. She couldn't have heard him anyway.

"Erm … Leona I think the reason I did this was…."

Still silence from her part

"Because I wanted to start again I had hoped."

No sound came in a response as the clock hit twelve and signaled a new day.

" I guess its because… I have feelings for you"

And as he finished her eyes shot open.