Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ falling for the antihero ❯ time together and second chances ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: now its time for Leona to wake up and have a conversation with Mueller I hope I got the characters all right.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the locations just the story.

Chapter 4: Time together and second chances

" I guess its because I have feelings for you."

She couldn't help it but the surprise made her eyes shoot open. She tried to close them and avoid him noticing she had heard as she wanted him to explain more and get to what happened. He had noticed her close them again so he walked up to her bedside and whispered to her

"Just how much did you hear Miss Ozaki"

She opened her eyes since she knew she had been seen. " Just the last part" she replied in a whisper. Her throat was dry and her clothes drenched in sweat. " So did you know I was listening" she was struggling to talk. "No" he had replied in a harsh tone " I believed you were not awake but I guess I wont have to explain much then" this was said in a much softer tone.

"But just what happened" she asked him her voice now back to normal as she finished drinking from the spring. Mueller had explained being sure to keep in the part about saving her partner and keeping out the part about colesmans plan.

As he turned to walk towards the cabin he heard her mutter something very quietly. "You're under arrest Mueller for attacking and kidnapping an office of the law. Also on the count of holding an officer against their will." Her voice was soft but it had all the authority it had needed.

"IM not holding you against your will Miss Ozaki. Infact you're free to get whenever you feel like" he replied chuckling. "Your still under arrest" she said it this time with venom in her voice. The response she got was a calm Mueller saying to her "if you haven't noticed miss Ozaki we are not in the city and you have no firearm and your units at least half a days walk away from here."

He continued "infact the reason I bring you to this place is for second chances to start new it would seem no longer cops and robbers, the bad and the good but as Miss Ozaki and myself that is why we are here."

Mueller had a point and it bugged her as she swam in the lake. She had wanted to get rid of the sweat that had dwelled there but did not take off her uniform for the simple fact she wasn't comfortable to with Mueller constantly watching her every move.

She would never get used to this she thought.