Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ falling for the antihero ❯ follow the roads ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: I finally got onto the fiction after my computer kept chucking it up

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters

Falling for the Antihero

Chapter 6: following the roads

Al was lost as to where to search. He had returned to the police station to get a report on his partner's location and to perhaps get some transport. He was not expecting to burst out yelling at poor Sophie like he had when none could be salvaged. He left the station pretty quick after that. Even without any transport he would continue his search on foot.

Back in the cabin Leona couldn't sleep at least not while Mueller still stared at her. She was sure he would stare all night or maybe try something while she was asleep. She was prepared should he try the second choice and faked sleep. He had continued staring as he had done all day. He was always watching.

Watching as she dried herself off, watching as she ate, watching while she slept. He would probably watch on as she died and that disturbed her.

"Would you mind not starring"

"Why not miss Ozaki"

" It's impolite and you have nothing to gain from it"

"Do I" he asked in an amused tone of voice.

"I don't know" she replied angrily " no point at your continued starring though"

"Yes I can gain nothing from it"

"Then what are you trying to do"

"Protect what I'm devoted to Miss Ozaki"

She couldn't say she was not flattered by the past events but she had the original three problems to keep her from thinking of that. The first problem was just where was al, the second problem what could or was Mueller trying to do and third.

She still couldn't sleep