Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ falling for the antihero ❯ the silence that you left me with ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: last chapter and things are beginning to come to place. I cant say I never thought of quickly changing this into an al Mueller pairing just to see how people react but no I decided against it.

Disclaimer: I still don't own anything

Falling for the Antihero

Chapter 8: the silence that you left me with

Al just stood there not knowing what to do or even how to move. He stood peering through the bushes at the scene before him. He was broken inside by what he saw but couldn't bring himself to look away. The sight he had wanted to see and hear since she left had betrayed him. He had spent so much time in an effort to find her.

His brain finally got the messages it was sending to his body unfortunately for him it was the a message of mixed up signals sent directly to his legs causing him to walk straight out from where he hid. His throat was dry but he had to let her know he was here maybe she would be happy that he was here or maybe she wouldn't remember him. Despite the difficulty to speak he still did so.

"Leona" the voice was above a whisper but noticeably soft and raspy

leona spun around she dident expect him to be there she just imagined his voice she was sure. But there he was standing in front of her in a ruined and tattered uniform looking of a poor state it had been clear he had no clue as to where he was going as his skin was covered in mud and his clothes were dripped in moister.

"al.." the voice showed clear surprise yet seemed grateful.

" al your late" a third voice entered the ongoing conversation

silence echoed around for a few minutes as neither of the partys involved knew what to say. The silence was finally broken when mueller decied it had been quiet long enough.

"so al why have you come here" he said not stating the fact he knew why

"I have come to find my partner" al stated hiding his happyness for finally finding her he would not admit his feelings while mueller was here.

"partner in what sence" mueller questioned

"just what are you implying" leona screamed at him

"mearly in what sence does he see you as partners" he replyed innocently

"partners in work mueller I assure you" she replyed before al had a chance

"erm is something going on between you to" al wispered

"yes" came from mueller

"no" came from leona the no was definatly the louder.

<maybe I still have a chance> al thought to himself.

"well al what are your feelings towards miss ozaki here"

with this al went beet red and turned away from the other two.mueller was pleased with the results he really did love leona but when you love something enough to let it go to one who would suit it better is the best thing to do.leona was confused she never really understood al. And guessed she never would.

"go al take her back with you its time I moved on anyway"

"moved on?"

"yes and you should confess when you get back al"

and with this mueller went to sit back out to staring at the lake. With his back turned leona and al left out towards the forest.

FIN

Alternative ending.

Mueller sat out by the lake running his hand though the water. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest.<so this is the pain of heart break> he suddenly felt cold and knew something was wrong. He looked down.<aww nuts ive been shot.> he laid there his blood seeping into the lake as his life dripped away he died a broken man.

His killer sat in a tree. His life had been taken by a single bullet. With him safely departed his killer took their mask of. She would have al and everything unnessisary would have to be eliminated. She crept back through the forest intent to take down the female cop. Al would be hers and hers alone.

For she was sophie.