Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ is it for the best ❯ station ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own this honest well I would be doing a better job at this if I did so there's the proof you need.

Is it for the best?

Chapter 10: station siege

The peaceful tranquillity of the station was shattered on the morning two weeks after the destruction of Bonaparte. A thundering mass of machinery and firepower hit the station within Minutes of the alarm being raised. Many officers ventured outside to see the commotion being caused. These very officers were used as target practice as per the assault boss's orders.

The higher-ranking officials sent the officers remaining into their tanks. And through the fighting the part Bonaparte had to play was played perfectly. Bonaparte went through the battlefield being fired on by neither side. Bonaparte headed toward the station paying no attention to the officers still on the ground.

At the station a key figure of this operation stepped out.

With a maniacal grin on his face and still wearing his tank police uniform in some kind of twisted irony stepped the missing officer. He calmly entered the building never straying from his path and as none of the other officers would fire at him during the anarchy that was outside he walked straight towards his goal.

The shock upon the other mans face trilled al gave him the adrenaline rush he needed to raise the gun towards his former commanding officer.

"Al what are you doing don't raise your gun towards a commanding officer were under attack out there. Their using one of our own tanks against us you're a senior officer you have to take out that tank."

With a smirk on his face and a flick of his head up towards Britain. He raised his gun even higher up placing the aim over Britains heart. "Now why would I do that, when I have you here and I started the very attack your so afraid of." A cruel and lifeless laugh left his mouth as he raised the gun even higher.

With the muzzle pressed against his neck Britain began to squirm. He faced al wide eyed as a whisper left his mouth.

"Listen Al why are you doing this, join us again Al you always wanted to stop things like this happening"

"You lied to me Britain, how can I trust you not to lie to me again."

"Lied to you Al what are you talking about"

"You lied to me about my father you knew this whole time and still you lied to me."

Al lowered the gun and fired a bullet into Britains gut. With Britain kneeling clutching the wound Al casually lifted the gun unto Britain's head and whispered the last words to the man he had already desired to be dead.

" Cant you see Britain you brought me to this you lied to me, you broke my trust, you made me hate my father, you made me so he could break me and rebuild me. How can I trust you now your forgetting I'm the son of the stations worse nightmare and the betrayal at the hands of you. I'll see you in hell when you repent for your sins against me. Destroying me was the worse thing you did and now you will pay for it."

All that was sounded outside the office in the quiet station was the thud of something hitting the floor. No one heard the trigger go off or the muzzle fire its deadly shot. The door opened with a creak and out stepped Newport's newest killer.

Leona stepped into the ruins of the building and stared wide-eyed as her job and life lay in ruins before her. Look for some reason behind the destruction. She found the one thing she had loved had destroyed her life. Bonaparte was left untouched from the fight staring at the station in defiance. Stepping up to the tank she wished to touch the object of such destruction but as she place her last step to the tank. She was knocked unconscious. Her limp body escorted to the cause of this nightmare scenario

She would be seeing her missing partner sooner than she thought